Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

After doing all the signing from our first concert, and let me tell you, it was fucking epic! The fans are amazing. Barbara and I even got about five proposals, which was so funny. Right now, we are currently at a restaurant, getting our grub on cause it is was teenagers do. And cause we're starved. Dad, along with his band mates and the Berry Twins, we playing around and talking. I was in the middle of telling them a story about what I did to Demitro when I was in fourth and he was in fifth when an annoying voice interrupted us.

"Brian! What the fuck are you doing here?!"

We all turned to see that it was Michelle.

"Oh mu fucking God! Kill me now," I heard Papa Syn mumble.

Michelle came marching over to us and glared.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you following me? Have you come to your fucking senses and decided to crawl back to me?"

I snickered to hear how pathetic she was at trying to hide her begging. Apparently, she heard it cause she shifted her glare to me.

"And what the hell is she doing here? Little fucking slut, your fucking him, aren't you?" she said.

That got my anger up. I got up from my seat and leaned over.

"Okay, where in your fucking sick mind did you come up with that stupid, unmoral conclusion? He is seventeen years my senior. I go for guy my own age or two years older. I'm not like you. Not everyone is like you. And if you really want to know what I am doing here, then here it is. We're on tour. My band mates are here, not just me. Now get off you fucking high horse and stop begging for him to take you back."

When I was done, I realize that everyone in hearing distance were looking in our direction. I gave her a satisfied glare before resuming my seat. She looked at me before looking at dad.

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that?!" She screeched.

Dad looked up at her before saying,"Actually, I am. You are begging and I am not taking you back. So now if you don't mind, I'm having dinner with family and friends."

When dad looked away from her to talk to Johnny, Michelle looked at him in disbelief before turning on her too high heel and storming off. My gaze followed her before she disappeared.

"Dude, she had stripper heels on," I said out loud. That got everyone laughing.

Looking around the table, my gaze fell of Demitro and I saw that he was smiling at me. I smiled back before looking down, a slow blush creeping to my cheeks. Picking up my fork, I got a scoop of pasta before going into conversation with Zacky and Matt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where's our next stop, Berry?" I asked as I poked my head to the front of the bus.

"Las Vegas, Nevada, Baby Syn/ Margera," Jason answered.

I laughed and nodded before going back to the back of the bus. On the couch was Barbara and Lucas, who were cuddling, and Demitro was watching t.v. while looking out the window. Going to my bunk, I got out my laptop and connection before going back to the front. Hooking everything up, I turned it on and logged into my e-mail. Scrolling down, I saw that I got an e-mail from Papa Gates. Opening it up, I saw that he send me a picture of McKenna holding Jacobs hands up, helping him to walk.

I smiled and felt tears in my eyes. Grabbing hold of my phone, I texted her to tell her how adorable it was.

"Hey guys," I said.

They all stopped what they were doing and looked over at me.

"What's up?" Lucas said.

"Look at this," I said as I turned the computer to them.

The all stared at the screen and awed.

"Oh my, God! He looks even more adorable! you know, I sometimes feel like kidnapping that kid of your," Barbara said.

"No! S'mine!," I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

She did the same before turning her attention back to Lucas. I chuckled and shook my head before turning the computer back to me. I was typing some things up when I felt someone looking at me. Turning to my right, I saw that it was Demitro. I gave him a 'What' look. He just looked and smiled at me before going back to the t.v.. I smiled and shook my head before closing everything down before putting my computer away. Getting a change of clothes, I walked into the small bathroom to take a quick shower. Washing and shaving the necessary things, I turned the water off and dried myself off before changing and walking back out.

"Yo, my dorks! Ima go to sleep. I suggest you do the same thing!" I called out.

I heard groans of protest before the sound of feet. I giggled before rolling into my bunk. Placing my headphone in, I called out a goodnight before closing the curtain.

~~*~*~~**~*~**~**~*~**~**~*~*~~**~**~*~*~*~

"Dazi. Dazi. Shit Dazi! Ow! Fuck!" I heard someone whisper yell.

I gasped and looked over to the curtain. There was Demitro, rubbing his arm.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked as I tried to get my breathing under control.

"You were thrashing in here so I came to check in on you. We're you having...That nightmare?" he asked.

I looked at him for a few seconds before finally nodding. Demitro nodded before saying to scoot over.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I said so," he simply said.

I looked at him before scooting over. Getting into my bunk, he closed the curtain behind hind him before gathering me up in his arms. I snuggled in before laying my head on his chest. I gave out a small sigh before closing my eyes.

"Thank you, Demitro," I whispered.

I felt his hand stoke my hair before before I felt something press into my head. His lips? I smiled at that thought.

"It's cool. Go to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up," he whispered.

I nodded my head on his chest before going under.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? what do you think?

Comment and Subscribe.