Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

As they finished editing the last of the video, I realized that they also did one for Brian's dad new song, 'I Like Zombie Girls'. I chuckled and shook my head when they finished. Looking over at Brian, I asked him if I can take Dazi and the guys from him for a couple hours.

"Go for it," Haner said as he brought Cali closer to her side, "She's you kid too."

I laughed and looked over at Dazi to see that she was walking over to us, Jacob in her arms.

"What's up, you old farts?" she asked as she approached us.

"Did you just call us 'old fats'?" Brian asked her, a brow raised.

Dazi looked at him for a few more seconds before saying," No. IT was Jacob."

"Uh huh," I said, shaking my head and smiling," Anyways, you and the guys, Jacob can come along if you want, are coming with me."

"Where are we going?" Demitro asked when he reached us.

"It's a surprise," I said.

"Your surprises aren't something to look forward to," Lucas said as he walked over to us, Barbara under his arm.

I laughed and said," Trust me, this one is going to be one that you'll never forget."

They all just looked at me to see if I have gone mad. After a while, they turned to Cali and Brain and said their goodbyes and we'll see you later. After we all piled into the SUV, I started the thing up before hitting the road. Entering the 405 freeway, I pressed down on the pedal.

"What's in Hollywood?" I heard Dazi ask.

"It's where your surprise is," I said before getting out of the freeway.

Driving for another ten minutes, I pulled into a what seemed like an empty warehouse. Shutting the SUV off, I got out of it and waited for them to get out. Dazi got out first and brought her brother out. Demitro right behind her. Standing next to her, he placed an arm around her waist and brought her close to his side. I looked at that arm around my daughter for a few seconds before turning and headed to the door to the side.

"You ready?" I asked when they stopped behind me.

They all nodded their heads and I smiled. Unlocking and opening the door, I lead them into the dimly lit room. Walking ahead of them, I headed over to where a table was at. Getting the remote that I had placed there, I waited for them.

"You all ready?" I asked.

They all nodded once again and, with a press of my finger, I turned the lights on. I heard their gasped and smirked in satisfaction. All around them were raps, rails, anything imaginable that can make a skater have an orgasm. Looking back at the kids, I saw that they were all smiling at each other.

"This is your other surprise," I said, motioning to the table.

They all shuffled over to it and they gasped once again. Laying before them was the skateboards I had made for their band.

"You can sell them as you merch," I said.

"Dad," Dazi said, looking up at me," these are fucking epic."

I smirked at her and said," Well I am epic."

Dazi just laughed and shook her head before going over to me and giving me a hug. Holding onto her for a few more seconds, I let her go. I saw that Jacob was trying to grab hold of one of the boards. Looking at to where he was reaching, I saw that it was the one with a red headed Angel on it. Her wings were also red and she had tattoos and snakebites. When I saw this one, I had to stop and admire the art work done for this one. It was so detailed, it looked like it would pop out of the pages. Coming back to the now, I saw Dazi holding it in front of her brother before placing it in the floor. Sitting on it, she placed Jacob on her lap and slowly pushed herself across the room. All the while, Jacob was filling the warehouse with his laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
so? What do you think might happen next?

Comment and Subscribe please!