Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

Right now, we were on the side of the road.

The reason why? We had a flat. Getting out of the bus, I groaned as the dessert heat hit my face.

"Johnny Christ," I said as I placed my sunglasses over my eyes," Fucking sun is gonna burn me."

"Did you just say Johnny Christ?" I heard Papa Bam say behind me.

I looked over at him and said," I sure did," before sticking my tonge out.

Walking a littles way, I turned around and saw everyone else file out. The roadies, or technicians, got out and began to replace the flat. Looking to my right, I saw Barbara and Lucas holding each other.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I heard a voice say from beside me.

Looking to my right, I saw that Demitro was looking down at me, his green eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

"Nothing much," I answered him with a smile," Just really don't want to get burn."

Demitro chuckled a bit before raising his right arm.

"Well it's a good thing that I brought out some sun block," he said as he walked behind me.

Since I was wearing a white muscle shirt, it was easy for Demitro to get my exposed skin. I leaned back into his touch and sighed in happiness as I felt the cold substance hit my skin. I heard Demitro chuckle under his breath before moving to my shoulder blades. When he was done with my back, he moved to stand in front of me. I looked up at him as he removed my aviators. Looking at him in the eye, I smiled at him as he placed some sun block on my face. Two minutes later, he was all done.

"Do you need me to put some on you?" I asked him as I reached for the bottle.

Demitro shook his head and took hold of the hand that was reaching for the bottle.

"Nope," Demitro said as he laced our fingers together," Already did it myself."

"Aww, I wanted to do it," I said, pouting at him.

Demitro laughed before bending and giving me a sweet light kiss. I would have deepen it if it wasn't for someone clearing their throat. Pulling away from him, I looking over his shoulder and saw Papa Bam standing there, Brow raised and arms crossed.

"Hey dad," I told him with an easy going smile.

Papa Bam just looked at Demitro for a while before looking over at me.

"They're almost done changing the tires. Lucas managed to bring out some munchies. I came over her to see if you guys wanted some."

"Hell yeah," I said as I rubbed my flat belly. As I did so, I was sadden to know that my baby was gone, but smiled, knowing that Jimmy was taking care of her," I'm fucking hungry."

Dad laughed at that and motioned for us to follow him. As he walked ahead of us, Demitro bent down a bit and whispered .

"You think he's going to kill me in my sleep?"

I laughed out loud and looked up at him," He wouldn't dare."

Demitro looked down at me and smiled before quickly giving me a peck on the lip. Back with the group, Lucas passed us the big bag of Munchies. Taking out some pretzels, I munched on them as conversation filled the void around us, I smiled as I looked over at dad giving Kasey a kiss on the cheek. I thought, as I smiled, that it was going a bit too fast with them, but its Bam, he unpredictable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler

So? What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please?!

And please check out my new story 'Nightmare' Please?!