Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

I watched as Demitro placed his arms around my daughter waist. I knew that they were going out and that they have known each other since they were little, but I couldn't help myself but feel more protective of her. Looking over at Barbara and Lucas, I saw that Lucas was holding his girl in the same manner.

"Hey, what's wrong Bam? "I heard Kasey say.

I looked at the woman that was standing right next to me and smiled at her.

"Nothing. Just looking out for the kids," I told her.

She gave me a look before shaking her head.

"Looks more like your jealous of being the only one here without someone to hold on to," she said, smirking at me.

I raised a brow at her and cocked my head to the side.

"Is that so?" I said, tempting her to go on.

Kasey laughed and nodded her head.

"And you think I can't find anyone to hold on to?" I asked.

Kasey nodded her head again.

"Well," I said, walking behind her," in that case."

Then, without letting her have any time to move, I stepped closer to her and slipped my arms around her waist.

"AHH! BAM!" Kasey said with a giggle.

"Looks like I can have someone to hold onto," I said as I brought her closer to my chest.

Looking over at where Dazi was, I saw her looking at our direction and laughing her ass off. Smiling, I made Kasey walk over to where they were standing.

"Are you going to let me go any time soon?" I heard Kasey say to me.

I shook my head, then realized that she can't see me doing that action.

"Naw," I said out loud," I'm quite comfortable like this."

I don't know for sure, but I think I made her blush due to the silence that followed my statement. As we approached the kids, I felt her warm, soft hands landing softly on top of my forearms.

"What you kids doing?" Dazi said in a ghetto tone.

I looked at her as if shes gone insane before shaking my head and smiling at her.

"Nothing. What are you kids doing?" I retorted.

"Nothing," Dazi said back.

"Smart-ass," I said to her.

"Why thank you. My ass is smart," Dazi said back.

I just laughed and shook my head. We were just talking when the road heads came over to us and told us that we were ready to hit the road again. Thanking them, we all piled back into the bus. As I took a seat, I brought Kasey onto my lap.

"Well hello there," I said.

"Hello," she said back.

I smiled at her and was quiet for a couple minutes before clearing my throat and getting her attention.

"Kasey," I said before clearing my throat again," I know we just met and know nothing about each other, but when we get to our first stop, is it alright if I take you out on a date?"

Kasey looked at me, wide eyed and shocked. I guess I shocked the whole room because everybody was quiet. Looking around, I saw that Dazi was smiling over at where we were sitting at. I felt Kasey's hand on my own and that got my attention. Looking back at her, I saw her smiling at me.

"I say, okay," she said.

I smiled back at her and brought her into a hug. Looking back over at Dazi, I saw that she had a big smile and... something else. Something in her eyes told me that she was planing something.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!!!??

And please check out my new story 'Nightmare'