Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

It has been a couple of weeks since we have been out of the hospital and things have been somewhat back to normal. The police came about a week after we were all out of the hospital telling us that Michelle and Missy were both arrested for attempted murder. Dazi was relieved to know that they are going and will never disrupt us anymore. Right now, Cali and Dazi were in Dazi’s room, talking about something that I don’t know about. Recently, Cali has been sick. She was throwing up every morning and has been craving the weirdest foods. Looking down at Jacob, I saw that he was biting on his stuffed duck’s beak.

“What do you think Cali and Dazi are talking about?” I asked, getting Jacob’s attention.

Jacob looked up at me and made little baby noises before going back to his duck. Chuckling, I shook my head and looking over at Lilee. She was laying on her little tummy, watching some SpongeBob. I was just looking down at Jacob, who had now fallen asleep in my arms, when I heard my name being calling. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Cali standing next to Dazi. Cali looked as if she was afraid to tell me something whereas Dazi had a blank expression on her face. Walking over to me, Dazi took Jacob from me before pushing me into Cali's direction. Cali looked at me before gently taking my hand and pulled me to the back yard. As soon as the sliding glass door was shut, I turned to face her. Cali wasn't looking at me, instead, she was looking out into the ocean.

"Cali baby," I said, grabbing her attention," What's going on?"

Cali looked down and took a deep breath. Looking up at me, I saw her beautiful brown eyes filled with tears.

"Baby?" I asked, placing my hands on either side of her cheeks," Baby, please tell me what's going on."

Cali took another deep breath before opening her mouth and said," Brian, I'm pregnant."

As soon as those words left her mouth, it felt as if the air has been knocked out of me. Staring into her eyes, I saw nothing but the truth mixed with fear.

"Y-you're pregnant? With my baby?" I asked, a smile making its way to my face.

Nodding her head, I yelled in joy before bring her into my arms, lifting her up and spinning her around.

"I'm going to be a daddy?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Yes," Cali said, smiling at me," You're going to be a daddy. I was so scared you were going to reject me."

"Baby," I said, making her look up at me," I love you and I will never deny my baby. I thought something bad was happening to you, but learning that you are having my baby washes all that away. How far along are you?"

"About two months. I just found out last week. When we were in the hospital, the doctors told me that I was very lucky that the baby was not harm."

I was about to say something when a voice behind me said," YAY! IMA BE A SISTER AGAIN!"

Looking over my shoulder, I saw Dazi walk out with a now awake Jacob and Lilee right beside her.

"Momma have baby?" Lilee asked, walking over to her mother.

"Yes baby, Momma's gonna have a baby. You're going to be a big sister," Cali said, kneeling in front of her daughter.

"But I already big sister. Jacob is my brother," Lilee said, looking over at Jacob.

"Well you're going to be a big sister to another baby," I said, picking Lillee up.

Lilee giggled before she hugged me around the neck.

"YAY!" Lilee said, with one of the brightest smile gracing her lips.

Looking around, a feeling came over me, telling me that this is what a family is suppose to feel like.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here it is. I'm starting to get out of my little funk.

Please Comment and Subscribe please. For each comment, it gives me inspiration to keep writing. With none, it feel like I am doing no good. So please, no silent readers.