Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

I was awoken by the sound of beeping and searing pin. It took me a while, but when I finally managed to open my eyes, I saw that I was in a hospital bed, hooked up to an I.V. I groaned, throwing my head back into the pillow. I was just about to close my eyes once again when I heard the door opening. Looking over at the now opened door, I saw that Matt and Val were walking in with Jacob in Matt's arm.

"Hey sleepy head," Val said with a small smile before coming over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Hey. What happened?" I asked as I sat up on the bed.

Matt sighed before walking over and sat beside me on the bed, "You guys were rear ended by someone."

I looked at him, wide eyed.

"What happened? Are the babies hurt?" I asked in a frantic tone as I looked at Jacob up and down.

"The kids are fine," Matt said, smiling at me and handing me my brother.

Jacob looked up at me and gurgled happily before bouncing on my lap.

"Everyone had minor injuries. You had to have your shoulder relocated and a few stitches," Val said with a small smile.

"What about Papa Syn?" I asked, looking at the couples.

Val and Matt looked at each other before looking back at me. Matt too a deep breath before speaking," Brian was shot on his left shoulder. He got out of surgery to remove it a couple hours ago. Other then the bullet wound your father received, everyone else is okay."

I nodded my head, leaning over Jacob and kissing his forehead. Matt and Val stayed with me for a couple more minutes before leaving Jacob and I alone. But the two of us weren't alone for long. Just ten minutes later, Jimmy appeared with Jenni in his arms.

"Thank God you guys are alright!" Jimmy exclaimed as he moved over to me and kissed my forehead and then his sons.

"Who did it? "I asked as I kissed my babies forehead and then kissed Jimmy's cheek.

"It was that bitch, Michelle and Missy. Well, Missy wasn't in the car when Michelle rear ended you guys, but Missy was part of the plan," Jimmy said, sitting next to me.

I sighed, leaning my head back and closing my eyes before re-opening them. Looking down at Jacob, I asked Jimmy what's going to happen now.

"Well, he said," Brian already contacted the police and they are going to search their place."

"That's good," I sighed out, smiling at him.

Jimmy smiled back before saying that he had to go. Smiling and giving both of them one final kiss on their forehead, I watched as both my daughter and 'father' disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*
My inspiration is going down in updating.
So, i don't know if I shall continue. I might, but don't really know.

Comment and Subscribe please.