Status: Active; Updated about once every week or two.

Marley's Twisted Arranged Marriage

Missing Items

WARNING. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT THAT YOU MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THAT SECTION IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE. DO NOT REPORT - I WARNED YOU.

I opened my eyes the next morning and found myself unclothed and Conrad lying next to me, equally naked. Last night was pretty much like the night before except I knew what to expect.

My eyes flicked to Conrad’s face to reveal him still sleeping somberly. I smiled cheekily at his serene face – his rosy lips parted slightly, the deep breathing that made his chest rise and fall, and his mile long eyelashes that caressed his cheeks. I planted a butterfly kiss on his jaw so softly that I wasn’t even sure I touched his jaw.

He stirred slightly and squeezed my body closer to his so I was lying on top of him. He smirked in his sleep and that’s when I realized something was really fishy.

His eye lids peeked open and he grinned when he saw me giving him a mock disapproving look. He quickly captured my lips with his for a short kiss.

“Were you fake sleeping that whole time?” I asked.

He grinned like a child and nodded his head. How could I be upset with him when he was just so darn cute?

I was suddenly acutely aware that I was still lying on top of him. I felt the need for a shower so I started getting up, but Conrad forced me to stay lying on him, holding me with a steel grip around my waist.

“Come on, I need to take a shower!” I complained. He wasn’t the least bit fazed.

An idea struck me and I smirked sadistically while one of my hands lay on his chest. He stayed still and watched closely as I leisurely trailed my hand down his torso. He shivered in pleasure when my fingers brushed over his abs. I crept my hand lower and lower until my fingers swept over the place between his legs and he visibly tensed – everywhere. His hold around my waist loosened the slightest bit, but not enough for me to flee.

I tried to hide the smirk as I reached up and kissed his collar bone, then his soft spot, and planted one last kiss right below his ear. His eyes fluttered shut and a moan escaped his lips.

“Jeez, for being a virgin you definitely know how to work a guy,” His voice was husky and deep. Conrad’s arms relaxed and they were just draped around me. I took that as my chance and jumped off him and out of the bed, running into the bathroom and locking the door behind me. I couldn’t help but double over in laughter once I was safe.

“Aw c’mon, Marley! Don’t be like that! I was seriously turned on!” Conrad’s voice was directly on the other side of the door. His voice cracked and I bit my lip to keep from laughing any more.

“I’ll remember to do that kind of stuff next time, ‘kay?” I replied as I made my way to the shower faucet.

“At least let me join you in the shower,” I felt kind of guilty when I registered the begging tone to his voice.

“No can do,” I grabbed the towel off the hook and placed it onto the counter.

“You can’t just leave me hanging like that.”

“Well from how excited you got, I’m pretty sure you aren’t hanging.” I stifled a giggle and I heard him huff outside the door. A few minutes later, my bedroom door opened and closed.
I turned the faucet on and watched the water pour out of the shower head. I realized I didn’t need to undress since I was already exposed so I walked out to find some clothes for after my shower.

I grabbed a plain white t-shirt and a pair of shorts that were far too short for my liking, but I didn’t really care since I was just going to be around the house anyway.

I climbed into the shower and let the hot water and steam engulf me. It was so relaxing and felt amazing on my body. I never realized how much of a workout sex could be….

I took my time washing my hair and shaving. I wasn’t in any hurry.

When I was finished, I towel dried and slipped into the chosen clothes. I brushed through the tangled heap of hair on my head and left it to air dry.

When I reentered my bedroom, it was in much more of mess than I had remembered.

Clothes were scattered around my room and it wasn’t until I looked at my hamper that was knocked over that I realized they were all clothes I had recently worn.

Now, I’m not a complete neat freak, but I do like to have some kind of order. I always make sure to put my dirty clothes in the hamper.

I sighed and picked up the clothes, dropping them back into the hamper. I was still confused as to how that happened. Maybe Conrad did it as a little revenge for teasing him earlier?

I shook that thought out of my head. Knowing Conrad, he’d do something to embarrass me for payback.

But if he didn’t do it, who did?

As I finished up replacing the clothes into the basket, I realized the dress I had worn the other day when Caroline took me shopping was missing. So were a couple bras and a pair of shorts.

I furrowed my brow and checked my closet and dresser for any signs of the missing items.

When I came up short of the garments, I became a little freaked out. Maybe Andy took them as a joke?

I frowned. I would have to speak with him about what’s funny and what’s too far. I mean, I understand taking my makeup or something like that, but my dirty clothes? That’s just weird.

Unless he has some kind of dirty laundry fetish. Maybe he has an addiction to washing clothes.

I shook my head to clear the subject from my head and fell back onto my bed.

I kind of wished the bedroom door hadn’t opened right then – even if it was Andy – because I just wanted a few minutes to myself.

“Hey, babe.”

He didn’t hesitate to plop down on the bed next to me, but he stayed in a sitting position and faced me. I blew a stray lock of damp hair from my face.

“Hey. How’s Damien doing? I haven’t really seen him lately,” I wanted to know whether he was okay to be near or not. I hated avoiding him, but the guy really creeped me out. He made my stomach churn and my brain always screamed at me to run away when he came close to me.

“He’s still hung up on you, if that’s what you’re asking. I talked to Conrad and we both think its best if someone is with you at all times. He won’t do anything to you if there’s someone near,” I just stared at Andy. How could Damien possibly be so stupid? Why couldn’t he get it through his think skull that I didn’t like him?

“I wonder if this is how famous people feel around the paparazzi,” I wondered aloud.

“Okay, I definitely do not appreciate you seducing me like you did this morning!” Conrad came storming into the bedroom and I giggled at the memory. Andy smirked down at me with a knowing look in his eyes.

“Well, babe, I could do it again if you’d like.” I craned my neck to look at Conrad. He was shirtless. And it was sexy.

“Not unless you’re planning on following through with it and letting it go all the way,” He crossed his arms over his chest with a small smirk on his face.

“I don’t think so.”

“Have you guys had kinky sex together yet? I swear, Marley, it’s like that saying ‘Once you go black you never go back’! Once you have kinky sex once, you never wanna be all plain and boring in bed again!” Andy yelled excitedly.

“Actually no we haven’t. That’s definitely something to consider though,” I threw a wink at Conrad and his eyes widened a fraction of an inch.

I think someone put something in the bath water. I’ve never felt this flirty before.

I suddenly remembered my discovery after my shower. I decided to confront Andy about taking my clothes.

“By the way Andy, that wasn’t funny.”

His eye brows furrowed and he gaped at me. “What are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m talking about! That little joke creeped me out! Where are they, anyway?”

“Marley, what the hell are you smoking? I don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.”

“My clothes. You took some of my dirty clothes. I’m missing the dress I wore the other day, three bras, and a pair of shorts,” I said, growing confused by the look on his face. “Didn’t you?”

“No, I really didn’t. I was talking to Conrad while you were in the shower. Even ask him.” Andy pointed his thumb at Conrad who nodded in compliance.

Well, if Andy was with Conrad while I was showering, that means neither of them could’ve take my stuff. But if they didn’t, who the hell did?

“Then where are my missing clothes?” I asked.

“Did you ask Damien?” Andy asked almost hesitantly. I really hoped he didn’t have my stuff.
Conrad let out an angry huff and bolted out the door, straight into Damien’s room. I ran after him so I could stop him from potentially killing his own brother.

“Give them back.” Conrad was seething anger. I saw Damien sitting at a desk with a computer perched on top. I made sure to stay behind Conrad – just in case.

Damien caught a glimpse of me and stood to his feet, towering over both Conrad and me.

“Hello, Marley. How are you today?” There was a strange look to his eyes. Maybe it was the way the light was hitting them.

“I’ve been better.” I quickly searched over the room with my eyes and didn’t catch any sight of my garments. But that didn’t mean he didn’t have them.

“Damien, I’m serious. Give us back Marley’s stuff.” Conrad hissed, holding out his hand.
Damien never took his eyes off me and I was starting to get the same queasy feeling in my stomach I always got when I was around him too much. I felt like throwing up.

“I would if I knew what you were talking about,” Damien pulled his eyes away from me and stared back at Conrad, seemingly oblivious to the glare etched into Conrad’s face.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. What the fuck is wrong with you, Damien? Why can’t you just get your own girl to obsess over? Why does it have to be my girlfriend?”

Conrad was getting more and more irritated. I knew he would lash out if I didn’t get him away from Damien soon. I swear he had the patience of a dead dog.

“Damien, can you just give me back my things? We’ll leave you alone.” I interrupted. The last thing I wanted was them fighting.

Damien returned his gaze to me and I regretted speaking at all. The queasy feeling was back and intensified when I caught a glint of lust in his eyes.
I grabbed Conrad’s hand and attempted to drag him out of the room, but he didn’t budge. He kept his glare locked onto Damien’s face.

“Conrad, just forget about it. I don’t care anymore. Let’s go,” I muttered and tried to drag him away again. He gave one last glare to his brother and we left the room.

Andy was still where we left him when we came back, perched on the edge of my bed. He saw our empty hands and raised a brow.

I opened my mouth to tell him what happened, but Conrad jerked my arm and brought me closer to him, capturing my lips with his. The kiss was fierce and passionate – like he was proving that I belonged to him and not his brother.

I kissed him back just as strongly and his hands moved to my lower back and pressed me closer to him. My fingers wound through his hair and Conrad started walking backwards, not breaking the kiss. He brought us down on the bed, with me lying on top of him. Andy stood up from the bed.

“Oh this is so hot. Can I join? We can have a threesome!” Andy exclaimed and I giggled. Conrad growled and, still without breaking the kiss, grabbed a pillow from behind his head and threw it at Andy. Andy yelped and scurried out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. Conrad gave a deep and throaty chuckle.

“Remember what Andy said about kinky sex? That it’s great and you never wanna be plain again?” I asked inbetween kisses. Conrad gave a small grunt in response. I knew he knew where this was going. I bit his lip before I pulled away.

“Wanna experiment?” I asked with a smirk before climbing off the bed. He stared at me as I made my way to my closet and grabbed a belt off the hook on the back of the door. His eyes widened when I came back over and tied his hands to the bed post above him. I snickered and sat down on the bed next to him.

“I went to an All Time Low concert a few years ago,” I started. He gaped at me with a befuddled expression and I went on with my story. “You know who that is, right? Well anyways, they said they want someone in the crowd to lose their virginity to one of their songs. I planned on doing that, but since I can’t bring my virginity, we’ll just have to settle on this.”

I leaned over and turned on the song “I Feel Like Dancing” and laughed at the memory of the concert. Conrad groaned and struggled against the belt.

“Come on, Marley. Don’t do this to me! You can’t restrain me like this,” He begged. I smirked and giggled as I crawled on top of him.

Shorty said she wants to run away, says I look like a boy she used to date, took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs.

I leaned down and hovered my lips above his, just above his reach and he mock glared at me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. It started out light and happy but soon turned hot and heavy. My hands roamed his chest and he moaned.

Put her tongue all up in my ear, almost made me spill my beer, she’s up and ready to go but I don’t care.

I shoved my tongue into Conrad’s mouth and our tongues danced together, slightly fighting for dominance. But I was the one in charge this time. After all, what was he gonna do with the restriction I gave his hands?

‘Cause I’m in the zone, turned off my phone, I’ve got my own agenda.

I ground my hips into his and his body tensed before relaxing.

“Shirt,” He mumbled into the kiss, “Off.” I nodded and pulled my shirt over my head, discarding it onto the floor. I straddled his waist and kept grinding into his hips, effectively getting a response judging by the growing bulge.

I feel like dancing tonight, I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right, It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, ‘cause I feel like dancing tonight.

I kissed his naval and trailed the kisses down until I was staring at the button of his jeans. He grunted and jerked against the belt restraining his hands. I looked up at him, a mischievous smile playing on my lips and shook my head.

“I don’t think so,” I mocked in a sing-song voice.

I popped the button on his jeans and grabbed his zipper between my teeth, bringing it down in a slow movement. Conrad groaned in pleasure and fought harder against the belt. I could
tell this was practically killing him inside.

Everybody getting kinda crunk, I think some dude just grabbed my junk, now I know how Ke$ha must be feeling.

I brought the pants down around his ankles and grabbed him. He gasped and tensed, slowly relaxing himself and moaning in pleasure as I massaged his man-hood through his boxers.

“Something else of yours has to come off too.” He said in a gruff and husky tone. I rolled my eyes and dropped my bra to the floor, my whole upper body exposed.

“Happy now?” I asked mockingly as he stared longingly at my chest. “Wait, don’t answer that. I can already tell how happy you are.” I smirked at him and he chuckled.

I stared at his pleasure filled face as I massaged harder and softer, alternating between the two. His breaths turned into heavy pants and a thin sheet of sweat covered his forehead.

Bros tried to turn me upside down, I put a keg tap to my mouth, but that’s okay I’m dancing on the ceiling.

I stopped kneading him and brought myself back up to his face, kissing him so hard that our teeth clanked together. My hands ran roughly through his silky hair and his hands kept struggling against the restraint on his hands.

“Marley,” He groaned, “Please take this belt off my hands. I want to do stuff too.”

I broke away from him and smirked, shaking my head and going down on him. He let out a breath as I sat on his hips, rocking back and forth. My rear grinded roughly against him and he moaned, getting louder with each grind.

‘Cause I’ve got the groove, I’ll bust a move, just try and stop me.

He threw his head back and grit his teeth. His fingers clenched and unclenched, tension was building up inside him. I knew what was going to happen soon.

I feel like dancing tonight, I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right, It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, ‘cause I feel like dancing tonight.

I moved up to his face again and brought my waist to his face. I straddled his chest.

“Figure out a way to get these off without your hands.” I said and he stared at my shorts, slowly forming a plan.

He craned his neck and bit down on the waist line of my shorts and slowly lowered his head, bringing my bottoms down with him. Once they were around my knees, he stopped and stared at my underwear, craning his neck to do the same with them, but I backed up before he could grip them.

“Nope. You’re getting naked before I do.” I slid the rest of the way out of my shorts and tossed them onto the floor, hearing them make a small thud.

Somebody call the police, I think they’re coming to get me.

I went down on him again, trailing my tongue along his torso, hearing him groan in the back of his throat.

I got down to his waist and glanced at his face before ripping the boxers off him. He fought against the belt around his wrists.

I took all of him inside my mouth and grazed my tongue over the tip. His breathing was irregular and came out in pants. I could tell he was moments away from his climax.

“Marley….” He trailed off. His voice was low and seductive. Husky. There was a warning behind it. He was going to tell me what I had already figured out.

They said, “You’ve got the right to remain on the dance floor, so show us what you got ‘cause you know that you got more!”

I slid out of my panties and tossed them, now completely nude along with Conrad. He was still struggling against the restraints, but now he was close to escaping them.

I crawled forward and, straddling his shoulders, fixed the belt so it was tighter and more secure. I made sure he couldn’t escape.

I felt a strange yet very appealing pressure on my lower half and peered down to see Conrad’s tongue exploring over me. I cried out in pleasure and grabbed a fistful of his hair, keeping him there. His tongue explored around, licking every crevice but not entering me, and I felt like exploding with pleasure.

I feel like dancing tonight, I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right, It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, ‘cause I feel like dancing tonight.

He slipped his tongue back into his mouth, licking his lips to savor the taste.

“Marley, seriously, I’m about to explode.” He warned. I knew he wanted to enter me, but I wasn’t finished.

I kissed him again and bit his lip ferociously, while he fought back the climax. He broke the kiss when he realized I wasn’t going to let him inside me yet.

“God damn, Marley, quit teasing me like this,” He moaned out when my fingers trailed over his package. I grinned deviously and squeezed. Conrad grit his teeth and his breaths were ragged.

I feel like dancing tonight, I’m gonna party like it’s my civil right, It doesn’t matter where, I don’t care if people stare, ‘cause I feel like dancing tonight.

“Marley, I’m seconds away….” He whispered huskily. I nodded.

I placed my hips over his and he thrust forward, entering me roughly. But I didn’t mind. It was the pleasure that really got me.

It felt like the solar system had just exploded and Conrad and I were the only people left. We become one person – metaphorically and somewhat physically – and it was the best feeling I had ever endured.

A film of sweat developed on our bodies as he pumped in and out, and I moaned in pleasure and pain. My fingernails dug into his shoulder blades when he forced all of him inside me. He had never put his entire package in me before. I screamed in pleasure and threw my head back. Conrad took the chance to seize my neck and bit down on my soft spot roughly.

My legs wrapped around his waist and I kept him inside me until he climaxed. The sticky contents oozed all over his waist and inside me.

I unraveled my legs from him and slowly pulled him out of me. I went down and licked away the contents of his climax. A few gruff moans escaped his lips as my tongue trailed all around his lower half.

The song was over and we were both panting and craving more pleasure, but too tired to do anything about it.

Well, I was tired and Conrad was strapped to the bed….

I fell onto the bed next to him, catching my breath and stole a glance at Conrad. He was breathing irregular and his eyes were glazed over.

I leaned over and untied his hands, but he didn’t lay there to catch his breath like I thought he would. Instead, he trailed his hands over my bare body, memorizing every knick and curve along the way. His hands cupped my breasts and I bit my lisp to suppress the moan that threatened to escape when he massaged them.

He got a devilish look in his eyes and stopped groping me. He pinned both my arms above my head with one hand while the other reached for something above my head, but not matter how much I craned my neck to see what it was, I couldn’t see.

It wasn’t until I felt something being bound around my wrists that I suddenly realized it was the belt. And that he was tying me up. But I didn’t struggle against it. Somehow, I knew I had this coming.

He made the belt extra tight around my wrists even though I assured him I wasn’t going to try to escape.

“Now that that’s settled….” He trailed off before kissing my forehead, light and tender, and then staring into my brown eyes. His smoldering ice-blue eyes pierced though me.

He broke the gaze and stroked his hand over my breasts, making my body throb to be one with him again. Conrad kissed all over my upper torso, sweet and soft. My body was yearning for him in ways I never thought I would. When did I become so sex crazed?

I arched my back into him when he traced his tongue around my stomach and our lower halves ground together. He smirked and I started to fight against the belt absentmindedly.

“I’m glad I tied you up. You’re already starting to fight against the belt,” He winked at me and I scowled back.

“I lasted longer than you did. You started fighting as soon as I tied you up!” I retorted. He rolled his eyes and kissed my naval, keeping his eyes locked on mine. I arched my back once more and moaned softly. I threw my head back in the teasing pleasure he was inducing on me.

What were we talking about?

He smirked at my reaction and kissed lower. He kissed the inside of my right thigh, flicking his tongue on my skin. He trailed his fingers ever so softly up my thigh until his hand rested it rested on my hip.

“I’d suggest you spread your legs.”

I gaped down at him. What the hell was he planning to do to me? I refused to do so and squeezed my thighs together. He made a tsk-ing sound and brushed his fingers over my throbbing lower half.

“You might regret that.” His pointer finger rubbed me and I clenched my teeth to stop the moan from escaping my lips. How did he know all the ways to make me go insane with bliss?

Oh, right.

He’s a retired man-whore.

He increased speed and strength in his rubbing, his eyes fixated on my face. He knew I was keeping back the moan, he just wanted to hear it.

“Marley,” He said seductively. I closed my eyes and focused on making the moan go away.

“Marley,” He repeated. “Moan to me, baby. Let me hear it.”

The rubbing got faster and I wrestled against the belt.

“Give in to me, Marley.” He whispered huskily and I couldn’t take it anymore.

I cried out in pleasure.

“I love your moan.” He confessed.

The evil smile on his face made me think he was the devil. He looked so smug.

He stopped the rough massaging on my lower half and I was kind of sad. It felt amazing.

“Now, are you going to spread your legs for me?” He asked. I huffed in annoyance and opened my legs, a cool breeze greeting me.

Conrad didn’t hesitate to shove his finger inside me. I gasped loudly from the sudden entrance and looked at him. He twisted his finger around and I groaned. He pulled his finger out of me and slipped his tongue inside me. It felt indescribable. His tongue felt slimy and wet inside me and I thrust my hips forward.

He slipped his tongue out and licked his lips. He entered me with his package and I wrapped my legs around his torso and moved up and down. He hissed in pleasure and his mouth came down onto mine, kissing me roughly. His hands groped my chest once more and I yanked my hands roughly. I wanted out of the belt.

He took himself out of me and gazed at me for a moment before falling down onto the bed next to me, both of us panting heavily. My body felt like it was on fire, but it was a blissful fire.
One that I couldn’t get enough of.

Conrad finally untied my wrists and I climbed on top of him. I leaned down and kissed him once more, my forehead leaning against his and our eyes boring into each others’.

“Don’t ever tie me down like that again.” I breathed out. He chuckled and I rolled off him, snuggling into his side.

I kissed his chest right above his heart, which I noted was beating erratically. I lingered there for a second before pulling my lips off his sweat slickened body.

“Honestly, that was the best sex I’ve ever had.” Conrad admitted and I blushed. It wasn’t anything like me to act so…. Outrageous. I felt kind of like a whore – experienced and knowing.

“I shouldn’t have said that,” He said when he glanced down at my ashamed expression.

“And you shouldn’t be thinking that. I know what you’re thinking. You expect me to think you’re a whore now. You’re not,” He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at his serious expression.

“You’re not a whore. So what if you let loose and had fun? It’s not like it happens with every boy you see. Only me. And that’s how it’s going to stay.” He said it with a territorial tone. Like I was his property.

“I love you.” His fierce gaze made me feel like he was staring in my soul. It was awkward, to say the least.

“I love you too, babe.” I gave a small smile and kissed his cheek.

“By the way,” I started, gazing at him. “You owe me a new belt. This one’s stretched out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awkward?
Yeah. Little bit.
:D