Status: complete

A Rock Prince with a Vengeance

Laundry Day

For the past two days, something strange has been gong on between Brian and Zacky. Zacky has been more protective of me. I don't mind this in anyway, but I also don't like a man who is too clingy. Brian, on the other hand, well, he likes me. I don't see why he just doesn't move on. I'm Zacky's girl, and nothing will change that.

Currently, I was sitting on Zacky's lap. He is being my security blanket. His arms wrapped around me made me felt safe.

"Why are you cracking my fingers?" he asked.

"Because when I'm bored, I crack people's fingers. That reminds me, what are we going to do today?"

"I'm going to run some top secret errands."

"Can I come?"

"Nope. Like I said, it's top secret; something you can't know about."

"Does this mean what I think it means?"

"No, I'm not cheating on you. Here's something I can tell you: it's a surprise."

"You're mean."

"No. I'm just a man who spoils his sweetheart."

"No, you're a cuddly person who is also mean and doesn't tell me anything. Don't worry, I'm just pushing your buttons."

"Meanie." He stuck his tongue out at me. "I have to go now. Adios." He got up and gave me a goodbye kiss.

Following Zacky out the door was Jimmy and Matt. Since I didn't know what happened with everyone else, I realized that I had the whole house to myself. I knew nothing in my room could occupy my boredom and I, I decided to roam the house.

I was so tempted to go in every room I passed. Who knows what anybody could be hiding in their rooms. There could be a whole different life that somebody is living or a sinful regret.

With Zacky's room on the other hand, I desperately wanted to go into his room. No ,not to snoop around. What caught my eye was the guitar and how beautiful it was. This definitely beats my old acoustic that is no longer with me. His guitar was red with the number 6661 on it. I was jealous to say the least.

I decided to pick up the guitar and started to play some chords. I was shocked to know how to play since it's been about five years since I've actually touched a guitar.

After repeatedly playing the same chords over and over, the little light bulb in my head lit up. I had a poem in my poem book that would fit perfectly! I rushed to my room and grabbed the book. I flipped the pages to the correct poem and began to put everything together. I was feeling like a musical genius writing a hit song. Nobody could stop me. Well, that was until I saw Brian standing in the doorway holding a laundry basket.

"Holy shit! When did you get here?" I jumped and knocked my glasses off my head.

"Maybe about five, ten minutes ago. You seemed really deep in thought, so I didn't want to bother you. So what are you doing here?"

"Um..I got bored. I'm guessing you heard the song? So what are you doing here?"

"Laundry day. I heard every single lyric and note."

"This is embarrassing. I know it sucks and shit."

"I'll admit, it was pretty good, but I think the chorus could use some work. Here, let me see it," he said as I handed him the song sheet and guitar. He was playing around with some chords and found something much than my original stuff. "And that's how you make a chorus."

"Well I'm sorry I'm not an expert on songwriting," I said as I poked him hard on his stomach. He started to hold his hands around his stomach and started to make disturbing noises. "Gotta go now. Byeee." He then grabbed me by the ankle and I fell.

In revenge, he began to tickle me. Sure, it's pretty lame, but I am the most ticklish person on the earth. He began to tickle me around my hips and I couldn't stop laughing. After a while, I couldn't breathe and I began to cough like a horse. Brian finally stopped.

"I'm alright." I cleared my throat. I began to gasp for more air. While doing this, all of a sudden, Brian kisses me and I can't help but to kiss back.

No, no, no. This can't be happening! I am Zacky's girlfriend, not Brian's! I shouldn't be doing this; I shouldn't be leading him on. But damn, he's such a good kisser.

When I pulled back, I had mixed feelings. I was so pissed at Brian for taking advantage of me, yet I wanted more of him.

I didn't say anything. I just got up and dashed out of the room. What have I done? I mean I just kissed my boyfriend's best friend! I became paranoid and sweaty. I searched the whole house for something cold to cool me down until I ran into Johnny.

"Hey Briony. You seem flustered. Are you okay?" he asked.

"N- yeah of course I am. What makes you think I'm not?" I stumbled across my words.

"I can read you like a book. Is there anything you want to talk about? Follow me, you need a drink." He led me to the kitchen and gave me a shot of Jack Daniels. "So what's up?"

"I don't know if I trust you."

"Hey, I know we don't know each other very well, but I'm a good listener to everyone and I'm not a snitch. You can trust me, I promise."

"Okay." I drank my shot. "Brian kissed me."

"Whoa! What?"

"I was in Zacky's room playing his guitar and I was writing a song and he came in and I poked him and he tickled me and then he just kissed me."

"Brian's such a fuckin' asshole. Betraying all his good friends like that by stealing their girls."

"I take it you were a victim of one of his crimes?"

"All of us were. I had the hottest senior in school when I was a sophomore. How I got her, beats me."

"This is suppose to help me how?"

"Sorry about that. Lost of thought. Anyway, my best advice to you: don't tell him. Sure, it's shady, but I don't want to see him hurt again."

"Well thanks for the help." I gave him a hug."

"No problem. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always available."

Zacky's POV*


Today I was going to the tattoo parlor to get a tattoo done. This one is gonna be special; it's for Briony. I'm going to have her name tattooed on my ribcage with blue stars and clouds surrounding it since she likes space. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap! Over 100 readers! This is awesome :D

Anyways, so updates have been slow lately, I know. I recently just made the freshmen/jv softball team for hs and I have no time to my stories. Either I might get a co-author or I'll update the story whenever I can. I'm sorry that this chapter is short.