Running From Lions

005

It’d been 2 years since I found out Alex was bisexual, I still hadn’t told anyone and he still refused to be my friend, Jonah is worse than ever.

He was rarely ever at home and when he came home he slept constantly, got angry and then left.

The family opposite moved out last week to move to Arizona and the new family moved in today according to my mom and she was rarely ever wrong about these things, I’d been sat in my room doing homework when I saw the van opposite.

I saw the Gaskarth's go over to help as my mom walked in from shopping; she put the shopping away and dragged me and dad across to see the new neighbors.

I smiled as my mom introduced herself and us to the woman and man stood at the door when a boy walked out the house.

“Jack dear come here,” the woman shouted and the boy walked over.

“This is our son Jack he’s 17 and starting at the school up the road,” she said and he waved smiling at me.

“Oh Rory is the same age and she’s at the same school, there you go Rory a new friend,” smiled my mom and as he shook my hand.

“Your neighbor Alex is here too so if you want you could stay around or something?” he asked.

I wanted to stay but Alex was there and it would only be awkward.

“Sorry I’ve got homework to finish but thanks, I’ll see you later maybe,” I said and went home.

2 hours later and Jonah walked in so I decided to go out as I walked out I saw Jack sat on the sidewalk.

“Hey,” I waved and he smiled walking over.

“You doing anything?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Want me to show you round?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Alex did earlier but we can still hang out,” he said and I nodded as we walked off.

He told me where they’d moved from and stuff about him.

“That guy that came to your house before you came out,” he said.

“My brother Jonah you won’t see him much, he’s 19 and take it from me don’t get mixed up with him,” I warned and he nodded.

“You’re the second person to warn me off, is he really that bad?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you sometime,” I smiled as we sat down.

“So Rory is school good?” he asked and I nodded.

“I’ve got loads to catch up on,” he said.

“I could help you if you want?” I offered and he nodded.

We walked home together.

“Well it’s been nice hanging out, I’ll see you at school tomorrow,” he said hugging me and walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so 5 updates to start it off.

I wrote this story ages ago and its just been sat around waiting to go on here like a lot of stories I've got but I'm hoping to get them all on soon.

What does everyone think?