Status: Active

Are You Having a Good Time, Sweetheart?

Epilogue

Image

Alex’s P.O.V.

She’s gone.

I felt like punching something. Someone. It didn’t matter. I was so frustrated. Angry I hadn’t been on time.

I slowly walked back to the exit when I familiar figure caught my eye. I could recognize that blond hair anywhere.

“SKY!” I screamed and the girl turned around, her bright blue eyes widened in shock when she saw me. I scooped her up in a hug. “Jack told me everything.” I whispered in her ear. “It’s okay, they arrested them. You’re save. We’re save.”

Sky let go of me. “Really?” “Really.” I smiled. Sky smiled back and I kissed her.”I thought you were gone.” I told her. “The plane to Chicago was already gone when I got to the gate.” Sky giggled. “I had the one at 2.” She explained. I kissed her again, happy she was still here. “Let’s go home.” I mumbled against her lips. “Gladly.” She responded with a big grin on her face.

We walked towards the exit, but I stopped her. “Wait, before we go I need you to promise me something.” I said. “Anything.” Sky smiled. “Don’t ever leave me again.” I said softly. Sky hugged me and whispered in my ear. “I promise.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 years later

Sky’s P.O.V

It’s been three years since Alex came to find me at the airport and brought me home.
Currently our back yard was filled with friends and family, all here to celebrate the fact that Alex and I were married for four years already today.

Alex was outside trying to get the barbeque to work, but gave up when things weren’t going his way and according to him ‘the damn thing refused to go on no matter what he did’. So Rian took over that job while Alex was goofing around with Jack.

I was currently in the kitchen, making the salad. I looked out of the window and smile as I saw all my family and all my friends having a good time.

I couldn’t believe three years had passed already. All Time Low was still going great and was releasing a new album soon. My own band, Bad Influence, was also doing good, they were getting more known outside the US and they were planning a tour in Europe next month.

I however had decided to leave the band after we released our debut album. Instead I focused on being a mom to Hailey and a wife to Alex. But, of course, I got bored of that after two months so I took a job at a daycare and I really love my job.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Alex stumbled in. “Fuck you Jack!” He yelled over his shoulder and laughed. He made his way over to me and hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

“Hey, I missed you.” He mumbled. “Alex stop.” I giggled. “I’m trying to make dinner.” I tried to push him away, but he wouldn’t let go off me. “Seriously!” I laughed. “Didn’t you get enough last night? “Nope.” He smirked. “Of course not.” I muttered and managed to get away from him.

“Hey Alex. Can me talk?” I asked softly and bit my lip. “I know you always said you wanted a big family and you know I want the same, but because if the complications with Hailey birth I can’t get pregnant anymore.” I started.

“Sky don’t worry about it. Where did that came from anyways? You know I’m perfectly happy with just you and Hailey. You two are all I need.” He said a little surprised. I blushed. “Really? Just us two?” He nodded. “Just my two girls.”

I looked down at the ground. “Well what would you say if I told you that in a couple of months we’ll be adding another member to our family?” Alex brown eyes widened. “W-What? Sky are you…” I nodded. “Yes, I’m pregnant!” Alex immediately pulled me in a kiss. “That amazing.” He breathed once he pulled away.

He let go of me and took a hold of my hand, pulling me outside to where our friends were. “Guys!” He screamed, causing everyone to look up at us. “Sky’s pregnant!” He yelled.

Everyone was next to us in a matter of seconds. Congratulating us. I smiled. My life was perfect, I was happily married to the love of my life, we had a beautiful daughter and, against all odds, I was pregnant with our second child.

The journey hadn’t been easy, but Alex and I made it somehow. Even after everything we’d gone through, with or without the other one, we were still together, still madly in love and blessed with a wonderful life, family and friend.

Our story hadn’t exactly been a fairytale, but in the end however, I did get my happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I probably gave you all a heart attack with the previous chapter, but didn't I promise a happy ending? Well I hope this is happy enough for you.

and with that I finished another story. So thanks to everyone who read/subscribed/commented, I love every single one of you soooooooooo very much.

Now that this one is really done I'm gonna focus on my other stories, but I will start a new one the second I have more time. (If anyone is interested in a new story of course, just let me know).

I'd love to know everyones thought on this last chapter.

Love, Felicia