Status: Active

Are You Having a Good Time, Sweetheart?

Two

Image

Alex’s P.O.V

She was back. Sky was back in my life. I part of me wanted to go back out there and kiss her and tell her I love her and how sorry I am, while another part of me just wants to climb in my bunk and not come out for the next three months, because I knew there was no way in hell she would forgive me and there was a pretty good chance she’d end up killing me.

Maybe it was better to not do any of these things and just avoid her as much as possible. Yeah, that was probably the best thing to do right now. No matter how hard it was for me, it was for the best.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky’s P.O.V.

I decided not to let Alex ruin the first day of tour, or the rest of it for that matter. After everybody introduced themselves to everyone I hopped over to Jack. “Hey Jackie.” I giggled and kissed his cheek. “Hey Sky.” He smiled back. “So how Hailey doing?” I really wanted to know how my daughter was, considering I haven’t seen her in 3 months.

Yes, she had been living with Alex the past year and a half, but I still saw her every once in a while, ‘cause Jack would visit me whenever he could and usually took Hailey with him. Yep, Jack had found out where I’d run of to about 6 or 7 months after I’d left Chicago. Or well found me, I’d called him one night, completely smashed, because I missed him and Hailey and Alex.

He happened to be in New York too at the time, because they were on tour and Jack immediately came to my apartment. He didn’t know about the things I’d done after I’d left Chicago and he wasn’t going to find out either, no one was. They one people who know are my bandmates, and I made them promise not to tell a soul.

“She good. She misses you though, we all do. She really wanted to come on tour, but she’s staying with Alex’s parents.” Jack said. I smiled, good, Hailey loved her grandparents and they adored her. Even though they didn’t agree with Alex for taking her away from me the decided to stay out of our fight, which I was thankful for.

“That’s good. I miss her too, but I guess it’s for the best.” I mumbled the last part, so Jack wouldn’t hear me. Jack, who’d only caught the first part, laughed. “So how’s my favorite ex-wifey doing?” He chuckled. I laughed. “Jack I’m you’re only ex-wife, so how can I be your favorite?” “Well you’re my favorite girl in the world so that automatically makes you my favorite ex.” He reasoned. I shook my head at his explanation. “You really are something else. But I’m good, except for the fact I’m going to have to spent the next three months with Alex.”

Jack wrapped his arms around me. “Just try to stay out of each other’s ways, so you won’t kill him. You’ll be fine.” I smiled weakly at him. “I guess you’re right.” I hugged him back and looked at my watch. “Oh shit. Will is gonna kill me! I have an interview right now. Fuck! See you later Jack.” I kissed his cheek and run off.

------------------------------------------------------------

“So tell me. How did you guys start as a band?” The interviewer asked. “Well, these guys.” I said and waved to the rest of my band. “They already had a band, but with a different singer and were signed to Hopeless. But when they were recording their first album they got into a serious argument with the old singer and he decided to leave the band. Of course they couldn’t continue without a singer so they ended the band and they all went back to college.

Andrew, our guitarist, lives next to me and he hear me singing one day. He asked if I wanted to do an audition for his band and I agreed. They really liked it and so Bad Influence was born, we went back to the studio and recorded our first album.”

“So Sky, there are rumors you know the ATL guys and even used to date someone.” “Yes I know them, they’re old friends. And I love them all very much.” “But are the rumors true?” “I’m not going to tell. That is something between me and them.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

The interview ended shortly after that and we went back to the bus. Will suddenly appeared. “Guys, dressing room, now, you’re up in 10.” Was all he said before running of again. “You guys go.” I said. “I really wanna wear that shirt, but I can’t seem to find it.” I lied quickly.

Luckily they believed me and I as soon as they were gone I grabbed my bag to take another hit.

After was done I cleaned up so there was no trace of the white powder left. I felt amazing, I was ready to go on stage and rock out. This was going to be amazing. I ran backstage and had to go straight to the stage. We came on and immediately launched into a song.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After our set we stayed to watch All Time Low’s set. They were amazing, I haven’t seen the guys perform in years. I was so proud of them. I was laughed and dancing with my band on the side of the stage when Alex announced the next song. “This one is called “The girl's a straight up hustler”! He yelled and the crowd cheered.

As soon as I heard the familiar tune I froze. Alex wrote this song about me when we were still teenagers after I’d hurt him so badly. I looked at him and Alex was staring back at me the whole time. It was obvious this song was meant for me. I could feel tears coming up and ran away.

I knew it, Alex still hates me. Of course I was mad after he took Hailey, but I’d never gotten over him. I knew we could never be together again, too much had happened between us, but I hoped we at least could be friends.

I ran back to the van, which was still empty and frantically looked around for my bag. That was when I realized I’d used the last bit of the drugs that morning. I let out a loud, frustrated scream and threw my bag across the van.

I sat down on the floor and picked up a notebook. I started to write, about how I felt, about everything that had happened the past year and a half, basically about everything. When the rest of my band found me a couple of hours later I’d written a new song. They liked it and I couldn’t wait to play it on stage to see Alex’s the crowd’s reaction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night we’d all gone out clubbing. It was almost 3 a.m. and I was high, I’d managed to buy some later that day, and drunk. I wasn’t feeling very well and I needed some air.
I went outside and decided to take a walk. I was wandering around town aimlessly when I realized someone was following me. I picked up my pace, but someone yelled my name. I turned around and bumped into said person.

I looked up to meet a pair of chocolate brown eyes I would recognize anywhere, anytime. “YOU!” I spat and took a few steps back, but Alex grabbed my arm, thinking I might ran away. “Why are you following me?” I hissed/slurred.

“I saw you going out and I just wanted to make sure you were alright, considering you’re wasted.” He explained. I studied him for a few seconds and came to the conclusion he was sober. Weird. “Why? Why on earth would you do that? You don’t care about me.” I said, my eyes narrowing.

“How can you say that! Of course I care Sky, how can I not. I lov…” I caught him off at that point. “Don’t! Don’t say that word to me. If that is true you wouldn’t have done what you did.” I screamed. “I hate you!” I tried to slap him, but Alex caught me hand. I tried to break free, but Alex was a lot stronger than me. He jerked me forward causing me to slam into his chest.

“Let go of me you sonofa…” I hissed but he caught me off. “Could you shut up for a minute and let me explain?” He sounded a little irritated. “I’m sorry Sky. I’m so sorry for what I did, I was just so angry, not at you, but at myself for messing everything up in the first place.

You have no idea how guilty I felt and how much I regretted it. It took me a few days to realize how big of a mistake I’d made. I came back to Chicago with Hailey, to bring her back to you, to say how sorry I was and to beg for your forgiveness, but you’d disappeared, you were gone, not even Jack knew where you were.”

I couldn’t say anything, I just stared at him with a shocked expression on my face. I wanted to say something, but before I could even open my mouth I could feel Alex’s lips on mine.

I kissed back, I’d missed him so much, I still loved him and I wanted him back. We pulled apart after a few minutes. “I love you Sky.” He breathed against my lips before he kissed me again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up in the van, surrounded by my band mates. I threw the door open and saw Jack and Alex walking towards me. Alex looking happier than he had yesterday, kinda like he won the lottery or something.

“MORNING!” Jack yelled and hugged me. “Shut up!” I hissed. “I’m so fucking hangover, my head feels like it might exploded.” Jack found that very funny somehow, because he couldn’t stop laughing. “Do you even remember anything from last night?” He chuckled.

I shook my head. “Not one damn fucking thing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys didn't really think they would make up so soon, did you? Because then the story would be done after 2 chapters.

The first part is a little about how the band started. Questions: What do you think happened with the whole "married to Jack thing" and what do you guys think of Alex's story?

I've still have a lot of drama planned for this story, so be warned. :D

comments = update

Love, Felicia