Status: stories updated on weekends

No Strings Attached

Hey New Girl!

I arrived at school, I already had all of my stuff in my bag. There was ten minutes before school started. I was in my car and already I was getting looks. I sigh and opened the door. I grab my backpack and slung it over my shoulder. I closed the door and locked it. I walked across the parking lot with eyes burning in the back of my head. I'm not even half away across the parking lot and someone was already yelling at me.

"Hey New Girl!"A native boy yelled.

I turned to him annoyed and raise a brow. Everyone that wasn't looking me, where now so suddenly interested.

The Native Boy was tall, had black shirt hair and smirk on his lips. He was wearing a thin blue shirt with a pair of dark denim jeans.

"This boy here!"He yelled pointing to the guy younger than him "LOVES YOU!"

I locked eyes on the younger one, everything seemed to stop. But I fell back in reality when I felt my phone vibrate. I walked away as I heard a loud smacking sound. I looked at my phone to see my old friend, Rachel, texted me.

*Hey Annie! How's La Push*

*Great! I already had a boy confess his love for me. :p*

*ohhh is he hot!?!?*

"Hey! Wait!"I heard someone called, but I ignored them.

I figured the person probably wasn't talking to me.

"Wait! New Girl!"The person called.

Never mind, the person is talking to me. I turned around to see the young boy I stared at running towards me. I tuck my phone in my back pocket.

"Hey! I'm sorry about Paul"He said "He's an"

"Idiot?"I said finishing his sentence.

He nodded. I turned around and began walking again.

"Wait Ann- I mean New girl!"He said running after me.

"I have a name, it's Annie"I said continuing to walk.

"Okay Annie, do you mind if I walk you to your class to make up for my friend being an idiot"He smiled.

I looked at him, "Um sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! Sorry it's soooo short!!!!!!