Status: stories updated on weekends

No Strings Attached

Sparks Fly With the Wrong Person.

"Good" He smiled.

God, why do I think his smile is so. . .cute?

"I'm Seth Clearwater by the way"He said

"Well Seth, if your walking me to class and I'm new here. Can you show me where it is?"I asked me holding out my schedule.

He nodded and took the paper out of my hands. His fingers brushed against mine. My eyes widen for second before going back to normal. No, I didn't any emotions when his hand touched mine. Was I suppose too?

What I felt was heat. Like fire. It was burning hot. Odd.

He looked over my schedule for a minute before another smile broke out. What's with him and smiling so much?

"It looks like that we have all classes together, except for 5th period. Drawing class."He said

"So what's our first class?"I asked him.

"English"He said grabbing my hand and pulling me right.

I heard the bell rang as we weaved our way through the crowd.

"Here we are"Seth said as we walked in the door.

There was a few people here and there, but not much. Yet. There was girls looking at the teacher with goggly eyes.

Seth went to his seat as I went to the teacher who was writing stuff on the board. I scoffed to get his attention. When he turned around, my eyes widen. He was young, very. In his twenties. Short dark brown hair, fair complexion, a lean body and soft brown eyes.

Now I know why those girls were looking at him like that. He was, god I say it, gorgeous! I felt myself blush when he looked at me smiling.

"Uh..I'm New"I squeaked embarrassed.

He chuckled "You must be Annie. Annie Thomas, Correct?"

I nodded, unable to find my voice.

"Annie is a very pretty name."He smiled, "Please sit next to. . . "

He was looking down at the seating chart in front of him.

"Mr. Clearwater"He said finishing his sentence.

I nodded and went to go sit next to Seth.

"Hey, are you alright? You look flustered"He asked looking at me oddly.

"Oh. . .um yeah I'm fine"I said sitting in my seat.

I looked down at my binder on my desk. I could feel Seth's eyes burning into me. But soon went away when the bell rang again and Mr.Fitz talked. I couldn't believe I found myself hanging on each word he said. We were discussing Romeo and Juliet from pervious year to Julius Caesar now. Now there was only five minutes of the rest of class and he let us to whatever.

"Annie?"I heard Seth's voice breaking my train of thought.

I turned to him taking my eyes off Mr.Fitz. Seth looked at me than to Mr. Fitz. He looked at him pure hate. Then his eyes soften when he looked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought a good twist in the story would be fun. So now Seth has fight for Annie's love.