Take My ***ing Hand

“It’s about to get sassy in here!”

Honey;

Once we walked back to the guys, I couldn’t stop grinning. Brenna and Mikey were really hitting it off, which kind of just left me and Frank to chill. I mean, I barely talk to the kid. I only talked to him like once or twice… Maybe even three times? I don’t know. I don’t keep count…

“Uh, so hey…”

I looked up from the book I was reading (shocker huh?), and saw those beautiful hazel eyes staring at me. I suddenly felt self-conscious. Honey, keep it together; Brenna said you had a nice ass. It’s all good!

“Hey,” I replied, making it sound like I wasn’t that interested in whatever he had to say. You know, you’ve got to keep an image. Usually I show no interest in the guys I like. Weird, I know.

“What’re you reading?”

I bit my lip – a habit that I somehow acquired – and closed my book, keeping my finger on the page I left off at. “A Walk to Remember,” I smiled. “It’s a love-story. A cheesy one at that,” I muttered, “but still amazing.”

Frank quickly took the book from my hand and grinned. “A love story, eh?” He scanned the description on the back and sighed. “I already read this!”

I giggled lightly, “You read this book?! Oh my God, what the actual fuck!?”

“Ms. Cruz!”

I looked back and silently swore. A teacher had heard me cuss. I think it was Mrs. Johnson. Shit.

“How dare use profanity?!” She screamed. I looked at Brenna, trying to communicate with her through thinking.

“Uh…”

“Mrs. Johnson,” Frank started, “That’s not her fault. I taught her those words, and have been trying to get her to say them. I guess she finally found a use for those words,” he grinned. He patted my head, resulting in me slapping him arm.

Brenna, Mikey, and I all stared at Frank. What is this boy on about?

“What are you on about?!” I asked, poking his side. “No Mrs. Johnson, that’s a complete lie. Frank, shut up. I’ll take whatever consequence I earned. Fuck you Mrs. Johnson,” I smiled, slowly raising my left hand. Poof! My middle finger magically rose up.

“Ms. Cruz! March to the principal’s office, NOW!”

I shrugged. “Whatever, fat-ass,” I groaned. I gathered all my stuff and stood up. “See ya’ll later!” I smiled and waved, then made my way off to the office.

Image


“Ms. Cruz, do you know what you’re doing here?”

I nodded. “Yeah, profanity then flipped off Mrs. Johnson.”

Mr. Hetrick sighed. “When are you going to learn? You need to stop being like this… I’m pretty worried about you. How is your family doing?”

“They’re fucked,” I answered bluntly.

“Have you been seeing your counselor?” I nodded. “And has your mom found a job yet?” I shook my head. “How are your brothers?” I shrugged. “Honey, answer with words.”

I groaned. “I’ve been seeing Mrs. Smith; my mom’s too lazy to find a stupid job; my older brother’s in college, but he refuses to help, and my younger brother is living with a family friend. He’s been living with them for about two weeks now, since my mom can’t afford to feed him. Do those answers suit you?”

“Yeah, they’re fine. But how is your job hunt going?”

I cringed slightly, but made sure he didn’t notice. “It’s alright. I’ve been paying for more than half the bills. My dad’s been sending a few hundred a month, so that should help a bit.”

I felt completely uncomfortable. I hated talking about my family and the situation we were in. I also haven’t been home in about two days because I’ve been working late and my mom would be too lazy to open the door at night. So I just go over to the neighbor’s and spend the night there.

Mr. Hetrick nodded. “Alright, that’s good. But because of what you did, you’re going to have to have detention for a week. I know Mrs. Johnson would throw a fit if you didn’t serve your crime. Good luck with everything, Honey.”

I nodded and exited the room. I quickly caught up to Brenna at her locker. I grinned, making sure she didn’t notice me, and jumped on her back. “Brenna-Bear!” I laughed.

Brenna screamed then pulled me off. “Oh my goodness, Honey you freak!” She giggled. “What’s the verdict?” She asked once we finally calmed down.

“Two weeks,” I shrugged. “It doesn’t matter anyway.”

Brenna nodded, “Alright. Do you have work this weekend?”

I thought about it. The boss gave me a choice to either work or skip this weekend. But the weekends were when a lot of grimy men came in, got drunk off their asses, and gave the most tips. Basically, I earned a lot of money over the weekends. But I haven’t hung out with Brenna on the weekend in about 2 weeks!

“Uh, I don’t know yet. I’ll have to check,” I smiled.

“You never told me what you worked as,” Brenna mumbled. “And you’ve had this job for a while… I mean, I’m supposed to know everything about you!”

“I work at Guitar Center,” I lied. “I usually close the shop for extra money. It’s about an hour away, so yeah…”

Brenna sighed. “Okay then… But do you want to hang out with me, Mikey, and Frankie today after you serve detention?”

“Sure; are we going to take them to an empty alley and rape them brutally?” I winked.

Brenna laughed, shaking her head. “Honey, what the…!”

I grinned and wrapped my arms around her. “I got to go, Bren! The bells gonn—” Just then, the shrill sound of the bell rang. “Yeah, exactly; I gotta go.” I quickly kissed her cheek and ran to my next class, which was all the way across campus.

Image


I climbed out the window of Mr. Heyer’s room and smiled. This was way too easy. Honestly, I could’ve just walked out the door if I wanted to. Mr. Heyer didn’t mind. He hated the fact that kids had to stay after school anyway.

I ran off to Brenna’s house while I texted her.

Yo, I’m on my way to your casa right now. :) Are the bitches there? Bitches love Honey. ;)

Aiight babygirl! And yeah, they’re here. Can’t wait for the brutal raping, huh? ;) Oh and wtf, detention’s not out for another 30 mins!

I grinned, arriving at her door. I didn’t bother texting back, since I was going to be talking to her in person in about 15 seconds anyway. “Open the door, Brenna!”

A few seconds later, the door was opened by none other than Frank Iero. I rolled my eyes. “What?” He questioned.

“I thought you were gonna be Brenna.”

“What’s wrong with me?! I’m fucking sexier than Brenna, alright?!”

I laughed sarcastically. “Haha! NO! Brenna is the fucking sexiest mother fucker out there, alright? Now move!”

I shoved him then ran inside. I saw Brenna standing in the living room. I decided to tackle her with a hug.

“Oof!”

I smiled. “Hi sexy beast, you missed me?”

She nodded and kissed my cheek. “Yes of course!”

I pouted. “Why did Frankie open the door? The first face I wanted to see out of detention was your gorgeous face.”

I heard Mikey chuckle and Frank gasp. “Hey! For your information, I’m just as gorgeous as Brenna, alright?”

“No you’re not, dude! Brenna’s way more gorgeous than you,” Mikey voice. I looked at Brenna, who had a slight blush on her face.

“No, I’m sexier than all of you guys,” Frank scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, “Bitch better shut his mouth ‘fore I shut it for him.”

Brenna was on the floor, clutching her stomach laughing like there’s no tomorrow. “Oh my goodness, guys! Stop!”

Frank whipped his hand back and forth in front of my face, his other hand placed on his hip. “Uh, bitch no.” He purposely made his voice high-pitched.

I grinned. “Oh fuck! It’s about to get sassy in here!”
♠ ♠ ♠
asdfghjkl;
hi guys. c; my name's honey and i'm the new co-author~
andi'msorryi'mnotasgreatasbrenna.
she didn't feel like updating, so i did. C: