Holly, Would You Turn Me

How Do You Explain That?

I saw Holly smile from across the backstage room and I beamed back.

“Thanks,” she said and I nodded hugging her and kissing her cheek.

“Come on guys you’ve got to go,” shouted our tour manager and we all did as we were told.

We thanked him and told him he was coming next tour to which he seemed happy.

I grabbed Holly’s hand as they opened the backstage door linking my fingers through hers; we got outside to see a group of people all shouting our names.

We stopped signing things and having photos taken which was the normal procedure.

“Holly!” one girl shouted and I saw her turn to face the girl who’d shouted.

The girl beamed at her and Holly waved back.

“Your so lucky,” the girl said and Holly laughed.

“You think?” she asked walking towards the girls and I kept my eye on her checking she was okay.

I’d been told too many horror stories over fans harming a person they liked girlfriend or boyfriend just in an attempt to get the person they desired.

I doubted our fans would ever do that but I liked to know Holly was safe after all I loved her.

“Yeah I mean look at him, he’s gorgeous and he loves you”, the girl said and Holly nodded.

“I love him too,” she said as I walked over and the girl smiled as I leant down kissing Holly.

“Sorry guys but we’ve got to go, bye,” I said and we all waved before getting on the bus.

Holly sat down with Rian busy talking about some girl that he’d just been talking to and I saw Jack head off to the back of the bus and I followed.

He walked into the private bedroom at the back and I followed shutting the door behind me.

“Hey you,” he said and I smiled at him, my eyes scanned his body as he pulled his top off chucking it on the floor before hunting round for another one.

I stood staring at him.

“I wouldn’t bother,” I said as he picked a clean top up and he smiled back.

“Well you would say that,” he said as I pulled it from him throwing it on the floor again.

I froze staring at him and he stared back.

“Don’t move there’s something on your shoulder,” I said and he looked at me worried.

“What? Alex don’t play me around,” he said and I shook my head.

“Stay still,” I ordered.

“Is it a spider? Get rid of it,” he said not daring to move and I moved towards him slowly.

I got to him.

“Alex,” he said begging me to get rid of whatever it was on his shoulder and I leant down kissing his shoulder and I felt him flinch before relaxing.

I started to kiss along his shoulder before I reached his neck and I began kissing his neck and I heard him laugh.

“You got it yet?” he asked and I shook my head as I moved back to his face, I wrapped my arm around his perfect waist pulling him against me before kissing him on the lips.

I pulled away.

“Got it now,” I said and he shook his head as his eyes flashed with lust.

“No you haven’t,” he said pulling me back into a kiss and I opened my mouth as he deepened the kiss and his warm tongue hit mine battling me into submission.

I felt his fingers pulling at my hair and I gripped his waist wanting him more than I ever had before.

“What the hell are you doing?” I heard the familiar voice of Holly say from behind me and we both froze.

I pulled away from Jack turning my attention to Holly as I straightened out my hair and Jack grabbed a top pulling it on.

She shook her head at me.

“Holly please,” I begged her but she shook her head.

“Holly!” I shouted after her as she walked away.

“I will not have this conversation here!” she snapped back before turning round and carrying on walking to the kitchen.

Jack walked off to his bunk and I sat on my own in the bedroom thinking everything over in my head.