Holly, Would You Turn Me

Let Me Go

“Let me go,” I stated.

He shook his head kissing my cheek and I tried to push him off me but he pushed me back against the wall.

He grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my head sideways and kissing my neck as I tried to squirm away from him.

“Please get off me,” I begged as he pushed his body against mine paying no attention to what I was saying.

He pulled away looking at me and out of stupidity I slapped him and he half laughed before slapping me back and I grabbed my cheek, he’d hit me harder than Jack.

“Please,” I begged but he shook his head leaning in to kiss me and I pushed him off me managing to get free.

I moved to run away but he grabbed me slamming my back into the wall and hitting me again with more force.

I put my hand to my face but he grabbed it digging his fingers into my wrist as he slammed my hand against the wall.

“Please let me go,” I begged even though it was obvious he wasn’t going to listen and he slapped me again.

“Every time you open your mouth I’ll hit you,” he warned and I closed my eyes wishing Alex would turn up from nowhere.

He grabbed my face kissing me and when I refused to kiss him back he hit me again.

I started to cry realizing nobody was going to walk down here at this time of night and it was dark out so nobody would probably see us down here because there was no street lights.

Stupid streetlight people don’t they know dark alleys are dangerous and then I realized Jack had let me leave with this guy, he hated me it was official.

I felt his hand run down my side and I moved away from his touch only to receive another smack, I heard footsteps nearby and he covered my mouth with his hand.

I was too scared to move and I knew whoever it was would walk straight past the alley and never see us; I kept my eyes trained on him looking for any chance to run.

The footsteps got near us and I thought I recognized them but then thought otherwise, I listened as they grew fainter and then I heard what I’d heard the first time.

The odd walking pattern, it was like they walked perfectly normal but sometimes dragged their heels and stumbled a little bit throwing their regular pattern off.

There was no doubt in my mind that was Jack.

I bit down on the guy’s hand and he pulled it away.

“Help!” I shouted as I tried to run away but he only pushed me against the wall again.

“Please help me!” I shouted as I felt his hand hit my face again but I shouted again as I heard the footstep coming back this way and they were running and that was definitely Jack’s long striding run.

“Jack please!” I shouted as the guy grabbed me pushing me further down the alleyway.

“Holly!” Jack voice called out but he sounded like he’d gone past us.

The guy pushed me to run with him down the alley towards town.

“Jack down the alleyway!” I shouted.

“Will you shut the fuck up!” the guy snapped stopping and smacking my head against the wall. I screamed as pain shot through my head.

“You fucking jackass!” I heard Jack growl and the guy let go of me as Jack forced him into the wall.

“What the fuck was you trying to do to her?” Jack shouted as he punched him.

Jack kept hitting him as I stood shaking and the guy begged him to stop.

“I bet she begged as well but you never fucking listened! So why should I?” he shouted hitting him again and then letting him go.

“Fuck off before I kill you!” Jack shouted and the guy took off.

“Holly,” Jack said touching my shoulder and I jumped backing myself into the wall and panicking.

I felt like I was trapped and I couldn’t get away and I kept stumbling further away from Jack but he grabbed me.

“Holz it’s me Jack, your okay,” he said as he hugged me.

He wrapped his hand around my head and then pulled away.

“Fuck,” he said putting his hand back and putting pressure on it.

“What did he do?” he asked walking me back to the streetlights.

“We were walking and he grabbed me, I tried to get way but he kept hitting me,” I said through tears.

He took his hand away guiding my head towards the light before putting it back and pressing harder this time.

“Babe I am so sorry I let you leave with him, I thought he was a nice guy! I promise you if I knew he’d do that I’d never have let him near you. I’m sorry Holly. Did he do anything else?” he asked.

I started to cry and he hugged me against his body.

“Your okay now sweetie, I won’t let anyone hurt you,” he said kissing my head.

“Hey Zack get down to the alleyway now!” he snapped and I saw him put his phone back in his pocket.

“Does your head hurt?” he asked and I nodded.

“You need to go to hospital” he said and I stayed quiet burying my face in his chest.

I heard footsteps running towards us and I jumped trying to get away but Jack kept me against him.

“Jack!” Zack shouted.

“We need to go to the hospital now!” Jack snapped at him.

“Holly baby,” Zack said touching me and I jumped crying harder trying to get away but Jack tightened his grip on me.

“Holz it’s okay. Leave her. I’ll walk her towards theirs, take her keys and go fetch their car, you’ll have to drive us because you’ve only had one drink” Jack ordered.

I felt his hand in my pocket pulling out my keys and I heard Zack run off again.

“Holly lets walk home,” he said keeping his hand on my head and I moved with him.

“Where else did he hit you?” he asked and I shrugged.

“My head, my back hurts,” I admitted through tears and he grabbed my top and I moved away from him.

“I need to look,” he said and I shook my head.

“Please,” I begged and he made me face him.

“Holz you know I have no interest in you that way, this is me. Let me check your back,” he said and I nodded slowly.

He lifted my top up at the back and then pulled it back down.

“Just a bruise and few cuts, it’s your head I’m worried about,” he said as he started to walk with me again and I refused to let him go.

I heard the car and Jack got in with me and Zack pulled off.