Holly, Would You Turn Me

Our Little Family

Everything had been back to normal for 2 weeks now and everyone was happy, our little family was back in balance and everything was great between all of us.

Holly had gone to see her mother for the afternoon and I was sat upstairs with my mom when I heard the door slam downstairs.

“Alex Gaskarth when I get upstairs you best be naked!” I heard Jack shout and my mom laughed quietly and I sat smiling waiting for him to walk in.

I heard him trip up the stairs and the door opened in front of me.

“Alex I specifically asked for no clothes,” he said and I smiled pointing to my right and he kicked open the door further to see my mom and she waved at him and he beamed.

“Hey Mrs Gaskarth,” he said and she smiled.

“Hello Jack, how are you?” she asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.

“Good but disappointed in Alex for being fully clothed,” he admitted and she rolled her eyes, my mom was used to Jack and despite making constant bad impressions on her and my dad they both loved him.

He was such a dumbass but you couldn’t help but adore him for it and no matter what he said they just laughed it off, Jack had the problem of saying something at a completely inappropriate time.

I would never forget the time Jack came over to my parents’ for thanksgiving one year and started talking to my 15-year-old cousin about his sexual experience with a girl. Only my parents knew about us being together and Jack felt the need to go into great detail and they just laughed, if I had said it they’d have killed me.

“Well I’m sorry about that but I’d prefer for you both to keep your clothes on for now,” she replied and he shrugged.

“I can try ma’am but I can’t keep any promises,” he replied and then gasped.

“What?” I asked and he laughed.

“Holly is so going to hurt you both, you’ve got shoes on in the house and upstairs at that! You know she’s like all clean-freak-kick-your-ass about that sort of thing,” he said and I laughed.

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her,” I replied and he smiled.

“She will know when I tell her,” he stated and I smiled.

“Well you won’t tell her,” I replied.

“I will,” he answered like a four year old.

“You won’t if you know what’s good for you,” I stated.

“I will because it’s my job to keep Holly happy,” he replied as he lay on his stomach tracing the pattern on my bedding with his finger.

“I thought it was Alex’s job to be all in love with Holly?” my mom joked and Jack shook his head.

“He was a lousy boyfriend so I had to step in, personally I think I’m better at being straight than him. I mean I look more like a real straight person than he does. I think it’s his voice that does it, it’s a bit girly,” he said and my mom laughed.

“I think you might be onto something there Jack, anyway I’ll leave you boys alone and Jack if your going to tell Holly, tell her it was only Alex,” she said and he smiled.

“Yes ma’am,” he said waving to her as she walked out and I glared at him as I followed her downstairs. I said bye before going back upstairs to see Jack still laid on my bed.

“Jack,” I said closing my hand walking towards him and he rolled over and then shook his head.

“No go away,” he said stumbling up and trying to get away from me.

“Come here you big baby,” I said holding my closed hand out at him and he shook his head.

“Alex don’t what is it?” he asked and I smiled.

“A present,” I said and he shook his head, I saw him hit the wall and then realize he had nowhere to run.

I smiled at him before pretending to throw whatever was in my hand at him and he jumped shouting before realizing there was nothing in my hand.

“You’re a dick,” he stated and I smiled as I walked towards him, I kissed him and he smiled.

“You know I meant what I said about you being naked and your still not,” he stated and I rolled my eyes pulling my top off and he smiled.

“Better,” he stated kissing me.

I deepened the kiss pushing him against the wall before pulling at his top and I broke away from the kiss as I pulled it off him and he smiled.

I walked backwards pulling him with me and collapsed onto the bed and he fell on top of me, I ran my hands down his back digging my fingers into his skin and he pulled away.

“Jeez Alex I thought I was the forward one,” he said and I reached up kissing him and he pulled away again.

“What?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Well there’s something wrong,” I snapped at him and he smirked.

“I thought I was the one with the temper when I didn’t get my way?” he asked and I laughed.

“What you don’t like me kissing you?” I asked.

“I never said that,” he replied.

“Then what?” I asked and he smiled.

“You, what’s with all this?” he asked and I shrugged.

“You missed me didn’t you?” he asked looking smug and I shook my head lying.

“You so did, you Alexander missed having me around when we fell out. You actually love me that much you missed being with me,” he said sitting up and I looked up at him.

“Maybe I did miss you, it’s hardly a bad thing,” I replied wondering why he as so bothered about all this.

“Still you missed me, you never do stuff like that. You never miss me I always miss you. It’s always me complaining I miss you and I wished we lived together, it’s always me that comes to find you on tour and it’s always me that sneaks into your bunk. Never the other way around,” he said and I smiled.

“So?” I asked and he smiled.

“It feels good to be missed,” he stated.

“Well I did miss you, if you left me long enough I’d always do them things. I’d complain I missed you or come find you but you just get lonely before me, why wouldn’t I miss you I love you,” I said and he beamed at me.

“You love me,” he said.

“Yeah,” I stated worrying he’d not said it back.

He leant down kissing me.

“I love you too, even if you are fat,” he teased and I looked down at myself and he smiled.

“Your not fat you idiot, I’m just playing. I love that you get self conscious,” he whispered kissing me again.

I heard the door downstairs and sat up.

“That’s them guys, we need to have a chat,” I said and he stood up and I followed him.

I walked past him to the stairs and he grabbed my arm turning me around, he kissed me and pulled away.

“I love you Alexander,” he said and I smiled.

“Your alright,” I replied as I ran downstairs.

We all talked rushing through it before Holly got home and Zack motioned for me to follow him out the room and I did.

“I’m scared Alex,” he said and I smiled.

“Why?” I asked and he glared at me.

“Why do you think? Aren’t you scared?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Okay a little bit yes but not terrified. I’m still going to do it, you are right?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yeah although I feel like I’m going to be sick,” he said and I laughed.

“I’m home!” I heard Holly shout and then Zack froze and I smiled.

“You’ll be fine. Man up!” I said before walking to see her in the hallway.

“Hey, you okay? How’s your mom?” I asked and she nodded.

“She’s good, she says hi,” she said as she saw Zack behind me.