Holly, Would You Turn Me

Speeches need to be made

“When I met these guys I thought they were mental, I thought Alex was a drama queen, Jack was a dumbass and Zack was a moody git and well I was right but I’d not have them any other way," Rian started.

"Those 3 are the best friends and band mates you could ask for and I’d not want to do this without them, Holly is one of the best girls I know. On tour she’s like a mom to us all making sure we’re all where we need to be and packing our cases for us, but she is the most fun ever. How she puts up with living with us 4 on a bus I don’t know but she’s so much fun to know," he said laughing.

"These are the best friends I could ask for and you might be crazy the bloody lot of you but I’d never have you any other way. I wish you all the luck in the world,” he finished.

Everyone cheered before I stood up.

“These guys are my best friends and your like my family, I can’t imagine my life without you. Rian has been the middleman for ages, playing peacekeeper when tension arose over the whole situation we put ourselves in and making sure nothing ever got too far," I started feeling nervous.

"Zack you have been so forgiving and understanding with the whole Holly and I dating story and I respect you so much for allowing that to occur even when you started dating. Holly you are my best friend and like my twin sister, we’ve been best friends for years and I owe you everything. You’ve been there through everything in my life and you’ve always done whatever was asked of you, you’ve always been there when I needed you and I love you more than you’ll ever know," I said looking at her.

"Jack I know I’ve made some pretty big mistakes in my life and I’ve not always been the easiest person to be with but you’ve always forgiven me for it. The moment I met you you had me and that’ll never change,” I admitted and he smiled at me winking.

Jack stood up and we all looked nervous.

“Look at everyone worried I’ll say something ridiculous well I’m not going to fucking disappoint. Rian you’re a legend, we’ve had some good laughs and some nights I don’t even remember I was that wasted and that makes them automatically some of the best nights of my life! Rian dude I’m so sorry I turned you down but well Alex is just better for me,” he joked and Rian laughed at him.

“Zack you’re a right moody dick sometimes but we all understand that it’s your time of the month and you don’t really mean it, Holly I’m glad this whole story thing stopped when it did because I was getting tired of you stealing my man and having to console Zack. I always knew Alex was too good for you and I got him bitch,” he said and Holly and I smiled.

“Alex you say I had you when we met, well you had me when I saw you naked, man your sexy. Your crazy and you never fail to keep me entertained and yes I do mean in the bedroom,” he said and everyone laughed at him.

“Jack!” someone shouted.

"Sorry Mrs Gaskarth but your son’s a demon in the bedroom. Shit should I call you mom now? Fuck it I’m calling you mom, don’t worry mom I still love you but I’ve got a new mom, but Mommy Gaskarth is kind of hotter. Shit did I just call your mom hot? Yep, yeah I did; well I can’t take that back can I,” he said with a smile and we all laughed at him.

“No seriously I love you guys so much, you’re all family to me and I’d do anything to protect you. Your never ashamed of the shit I say and do and for that I’m forever grateful, people ask me if I hated Holly for the whole ‘being with Alex thing’ and no I don’t. I respect her because she did that to protect him and well if your like Alex’s twin does that mean we’re brother and sister now. I always wanted a sister,” he said and I whispered to him and he laughed.

“Oh yeah I have one already, sorry sis! Still Holly sister?” he asked and she nodded and he beamed at me before sitting down.

Holly stood up laughing at Jack.

“Okay so I had to go after Jack because nobody else wanted to; Rian your like a big brother to me, your always there when I need you and you’ve always got the best advice and the worst skateboarding skills," Holly teased.

"Jack I don’t even know where to start, your so many things but dull and boring isn’t any of them. You make me laugh constantly with the things you do and your so forgiving of things, life is always great with you around because you make everyone forget the bad things and focus on the good things and I love that about you," she explained as he winked at her.

"Alex I wouldn’t know what to do without you, your always there and you’ve always looked after me. You really are like my twin brother and I love you, I’m so glad your happy with Jack and I’m so proud of you both. You hid the truth because it was deemed ‘best for you’ and you could’ve lived that way forever but you’re so brave to admit who you really are, to just tell the world who you really are and take whatever’s coming was so brave and I’m proud of you both, even more proud that Jack neither threw up or passed out this time around so well done bro,” she said winking at him.

“Zachary you are the shyest guy I know and how you ever met these 3 I don’t know because they’re your opposites, your simple and don’t mess around. You just do what you want and say what you want and I love that about you, I am forever grateful that you accepted the situation with Alex and I and just got on with things in the best way we could. I’m so glad Alex persuaded me into just keeping at trying to get to know you because once the shyness went you turned out to be great and I love you so much,” she said and he beamed at her.

“And I’m going to shut up before I cry,” she said sitting down.

Jack beamed at her and she smiled as Zack stood up.

“They saved the bet until last, but they didn’t leave me much to say. I know I’m awkward to get to know and I can be moody but that’s just me and you guys accepted me and carried on as if we’d been friends forever when we met," he started.

"Rian you’re my best friend and you’ve helped me through so much in my life, Alex you introduced me to Holly so I owe you one for that and Jack well you’ve just made me more confident with your lack of caring what people think. Holly I can’t imagine being without you and I love you, you guys are my family and slowly we’ll conquer the world,” he said and I cheered.

He smiled at me.

“Oh and I have one more thing to say, in 7 months time I’m going to be a fucking daddy!” he shouted and us lot all cheered as he kissed Holly.

“What?” his mom shouted and he smiled.

“Holly’s pregnant your going to be a grandma,” he said and everyone clapped and Jack hugged Holly looking more excited than anyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 more chapter after this...sequel or not?