Holly, Would You Turn Me

I Have News

I checked my hair before walking out with her, we got outside the room and she grabbed my hand and I smiled at her before her dad started to walk and she squeezed me hand tighter as we walked down.

I saw Jack at the end and he looked like he was about to pass out or throw up and he looked relieved when he saw me.

I saw Zack look at Holly and his eyes widened before smiling at her and her dad kissed her cheek and she smiled at me before Zack grabbed her hand and I felt for Jacks.

“Alright sexy,” I whispered with a wink and he laughed nervously and I smiled.

“Calm down I’m not going to do a runner,” I whispered and he smiled again.

They started and Rian had to remember what rings belonged to who and where he’d put them but he did us proud and everything went perfectly.

“You may now kiss,” the woman said and I grabbed Jack kissing him, I felt him smile into the kiss before we separated and I grabbed Holly hugging her.

I beamed at her and then we all had a group hug, we all walked out together.

We had pictures and then we went to the party together, we were on the way when I saw Holly’s face and she smiled at me.

“Okay guys I have a little something to admit,” she said and I smiled at her knowing what as coming out her mouth next.

“I flashed Alex earlier,” she said and I laughed.

“No really she did, she was trying to turn me straight,” I joked and Jack glared at her.

“Flash all you want Holly he’s in love with my boobs not yours,” Jack said and she laughed.

“No seriously though, I have something to tell you all. Mostly Zack but all of you, I’m 2 months pregnant,” she said and Zack choked on his champagne and I laughed at him.

“Your what?” he asked.

“I’m 2 months pregnant with your baby Zachary,” she said and his eyes widened again.

“You have to be kidding me?” he asked and she looked worried before he exploded in happiness crying as he hugged everyone.

“Holly Merrick you are a fucking one of a kind!” he practically shouted and she smiled at him.

“I love you,” he said and she laughed.

“I’m going to be a dad!” he shouted and we all cheered as he downed his champagne.

The party was so much fun, everyone was happy and dancing around with each other and everyone was getting on.

We sat down and it was time for speeches and I knew we were entering dangerous territory allowing all of us to talk especially after allowing us champagne.

First up was Rian.