Maybe Memories

Our Normal

It has been officially two days since Bert and I had gotten back together and we seem closer than ever now. Now Bert’s living with me again everything’s back to normal and I love it. I woke up to people bouncing on my bed. I opened my eyes to see Quinn and Bert still in their boxers jumping around me.

“Guess what Sherri?” Bert started, “we’re finally recording our album today. And I am definitely having that song I wrote about you put on there because I love you that much.”

Quinn then jumped on top of me, “when doesn’t he write a song for you?”

I stroked Quinn's hair, “I don’t know it’s because he smells funny.”

“I know I can smell him all the way down here,” Quinn added.

Bert smelt himself and crossed his arms, “I do not,” he then jumped on the both of us.

“Ah I’ve got a couple of two ton elephants on me get them off ah help.”

Jeph then came in and pushed them off of me.

I got up and hugged him putting on a damsel in distress voice, “My hero."

I than kissed his cheek, Bert walked over to us and pulled me into his arms. He then proceeded to kiss me; he stopped when we heard random gagging noises.

“Could you at least wait until we’re out of the room?” Quinn asked.

“Of course not,” Bert replied.

They walked out of the room shaking their heads; Bert shut the door and started making out with me some more. When we hit the bed I pulled away and looked at the clock. I had to be to work in two hours.

“Sorry Bert I’ve got to get ready for work.”

He pouted, “do you have to?”

“Yes Bert dearest,” I have a job, I picked it back up once we arrived here, I happened to work at the local CD store, what can I say music is my life.

Bert kissed me again and helped me off the bed, “fine as long as I get to pick out your clothes.”

“Just like old times.”

I sighed; he looked over at me and smiled. He ended up picking out skinny, black jeans, a The Used shirt and my belt that had a My Chemical Romance clip on it. Once out of the shower I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen, I needed some food. Once in there I had a plate of food handed to me by Bert.

“How sweet, my boyfriend still cooks.”

“Yeah now he cooks, when he broke up with you he got lazy,” Quinn spoke.

“Lazy Bert ew,” I than threw a piece of scrambled egg at Bert’s face. He looked at me in shock, than walked over to me. A smile was playing on his lips and he started tickling me, “stop please.”

He stopped and hugged me. When I was finished I looked at the clock and seen it was time to go.

“Well I'm off, have fun in the studio guys.”

“We will don’t worry.”

I smiled and headed out the door.