Status: Active

So There's a New Boy Next Door...Did I Mention He's Rather Cute?

Chapter 3

I was laying on my bed reading, when Michael walked in and sat down beside me.
“Hey Skye. Sooooo...what did the you think of the new neighbours?”
“They were pretty cool. Did you like them?”
“Yep, they’re much better than any other neighbours that we’ve had. They beat the creepy doll lady hands down. And anyway I thought that you said only a man and a lady were moving in.”
“I only saw Sharon and Matthew earlier, Casey was nowhere in sight. How was I supposed to know?”
“You weren’t. It’s just that I’d of thought that you’d spot a guy miles off,” he nudged me playfully.
“And what exactly do you mean by that?” I asked.
“What I mean by that is that you think he’s cute.”
“Urm, sorry Michael? But I never recall saying that Casey is cute.”
“Ha, you just did,” he tricked me. “Admit it, you think he’s cute.”
I gave in, it was only my brother after all. “Okay, okay, Michael you win. I do think that Casey is rather ‘cute’. But that’s all, it’s not like I have a huge crush on him or anything. I knew that if I didn’t state that then he would somehow make it seem and/or look like I have a major crush on Casey, whether it be with words or actions.
“Sureee you don’t,” he stretched out his words dramatically.
“I really don’t have a crush on him.”
“Maybe not yet...But you think he’s crushable.”
“Crushable?” I asked. “What on Earth are you on about?”
“You think he’s a fitty in the city.” I couldn’t believe that he had just said that. I picked up my pillow and threw it at him. I smiled content when it hit him right in the face.
“Hey, what was that for?” he pulled a puppy dog face.
“To shut you up. Besides I’m going to sleep, so goodnight.” I got under my duvet. “Please can I have my pillow?” He retrieved my pillow and put it under my head for me. Then he lightly kissed my head like he did every night.
“Goodnight,” he said. “Sweet dreams of skipping around Candy land.” I laughed at the thought of it. “With Casey.” I glared at him. “Love you,” he laughed at my clearly annoyed expression.
“I love you too,” I mumbled. And it was true; no matter how much he teased me, he would always be my brother and I would always love him. Funnily enough, that night i didn’t dream of Casey. Ha! In your face Michael.
♠ ♠ ♠
So finally, here's the 3rd chapter.
I hope that you enjoy it, comments and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated (:
With Love, Evangeline x