Status: Active

So There's a New Boy Next Door...Did I Mention He's Rather Cute?

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning and jumped in the shower, well not literally, because that would have been dangerous, especially when considering how “good” I am at balancing. But you get the idea. I pulled on my jeans and threw on my purple Jagk tee, before running downstairs and inserting NBA 2K11 into my PS3 and began playing. I was in the middle of my game when I heard the doorbell ring.
I got up and skipped, yes literally skipped, to answer it. As I pulled it open, I saw Casey. As soon as he saw me he smiled, adorably might I add.
“Hi Skye, haha that rhymes.”
“Hey Casey,” I replied pronouncing his name as Casay so that rhymed with ‘hi’. “That rhymed too.”
“Hahaaa we have rhyming greetings.”
“We sure do. So how may I help you this fine morning?” I asked.
“Well my mom was wondering if you could give her directions to the nearest Wal-Mart.”
“Sure, I’ll get my mom. Come in.” We both walked into the kitchen to find my mom ironing.
“Why hello Casey, how are you?” she asked smiling and pausing what she was doing.
“I’m fine thank you, how are you?”
“I’m fine thank you Casey. So how may I help you both?”
“Casey’s mom was wondering if you could give her directions to the nearest Wal-mart.”
“Sure, I’ll just go and see her,” and with that, my mom put on her coat and said that she would be back in 5 minutes before walking out of the back door.
“So, do you want to watch TV or something while we wait?” I suggested.
“Sure,” he smiled and with that we both walked into the living room and I heard him giggle.
“You’re playing NBA in the morning? I thought only I did that.”
“Ahaaa, do you want to play?”
“I don’t mind.”
“I bet I can beat you,” I smirked.
“No way, I could beat you with my eyes closed.”
“Nu-uh,” I shook my head no.
“The Challenge is on.” With that we both rushed to the controllers and started the game. We had many rematches and we were getting into winning so much that we started gently nudging each other while we were playing and covering each other’s eyes. It had come down to what we had called our “Final Super Last Mega Match Final” We shook hands before our game, trying not to crack up as we did so. Then it started. We were shouting out comments and meaningless insults, just 1 minute left and we were drawing. Someone had to score. 10...9...8...
“BBBOOOOOO!!” We both yelped at the noise behind us and dropped our controllers. The buzzer went off signalling the end of the game. We had drawn. We looked behind us and saw my brother in stitches. I gave him the most horrible glare that I could have given anyone.
“Hey Casey,” he waved.
“Hi,” Casey waved back.
“I’m going to go in the kitchen before she kills me with her eyes,” he laughed at me.
“It looks like we drew,” he said.
“I demand a rematch,” I stated.
“No can do, that was the ‘Final Super Last Mega Match Final’ meaning no rematches.”
“No exceptions?”
“I wish there was.”
“I suppose we did shake on it.”
“So we both win,” he held out his hand
“We both win,” I smiled at him and shook his hand in agreement. His smile was adorable. Then our moms walked in.
At that moment I realised that my mom had been gone for far longer than 5 minutes. I looked at my watch; she had been over an hour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that you enjoy it (:
With Love, Evangeline x