Status: Twoshot for my friend Sammie from Quizilla from like forever ago :)

It's Not Over

Going On Tour

"Pleeeaaassseee Sam?!?! I'll love you forever and ever and ever pleeaasseee!!!!"

That's my best friend Rae. Her boyfriend is the lead singer of some famous band and she's trying to get me to come on tour with them. She wants a girl there i guess, and she's trying to set me up with her boyfriends brother. I don't know what he looks like, and i don't want to.

There is no way on this fucking planet i am going on that tour bus with her.

"Fine."

She squeels with happiness and tackles me to the ground in a hug. I am soo going to regret this.

Before i go on, i think i should tell you a bit about myself. I have gray eyes and long brown hair. Not tall, not short. I have a pretty good body if i do say so myself. I'm not some skinny little twig like Rae, not that she looks bad, but i am pretty skinny. Curvy though.

Rae has bright red hair that reaches down to her middle back and light gray/blue eyes. She's about an inch or so taller than me and is really skinny. I've only met her boyfriend once, but in all honesty he looked kinda... girly. He was girlier than me, which isn't that hard to accomplish, but still. He wore more make-up than Rae! Rae and I have been friends since 4th grade, and we are now 18. I'd say that's pretty long. Now back to the matter at hand...

"I swear Sammi you won't regret it i love you so much aahh!!!" she is still freaking out 4 days later.

We are packed and ready for whenever whoever came to get us. We hear a knock at the door and Rae jumps up and sprints to it. She's a little ball of energy. She opens the door and standing there is her boyfriend, Bill Kaulitz. She tackles him into a hug and he laughs. I have to admit, it is pretty cute seeing them together. I smile to myself and get up, walking over to them.

"Rae i'm sure you guys will have plenty of time in the next 6 months to be all happy. So let's go!"

They get up and we both grab some bags, while Bill grabs the rest. He's really nice. We walk up to the bus and give someone our stuff. Bill leads us on, me hanging back a bit behind Rae.

"Hey guys! You all know Rae-" he gestures to Rae"-And this is her friend Samantha. They will both be touring with us alright?"

They all mumble whatevers, not very interested.

"Georg! Gustav! Introduce yourselves you lazy pieces of shit!" Bill says annoyed.

A guy with long, super straight brown hair stands up and walks over. He's muscular and pretty hot honestly.

"I'm Georg," he smiles. He sticks out his hand and i take it, introducing myself.

Standing behind him is a guy with short, light blonde hair. He's shorter than Bill and Georg, but a bit taller than me. He looks around Rae's height.

"Hi I'm Gustav," he says a bit shyly. He just smiles at me and i am ok with that. He looks like a little puppy dog!

"Where's my dumb ass brother?" Bill asks.

Georg motions to the back. Bill just rolls his eyes and shows us to our little room thingies before yelling at some guy named Tom to get his ass to the front. We walk towards the front of the bus again and sit down.

It's pretty comfortable here. I could get used to this.

"What do you want Bill?"

I turn, almost bursting out laughing at the guy standing in the doorway. I swear his pants were about to fall off and his shirt could be a freaking tent. It looks like he needs to learn his own size in clothes. His hair is in dirty blonde dreadlocks, which really isn't that bad. It's up and in a hat. I finally look at his face, shocked. Woah. His eyes are warm, chocolatey brown and his soft pink lips are pierced and turned up in a smirk.

"Tom, this is Samantha. She's Rae's friend. She's going to be touring with us." Bill says.

"Hey." he says.

"Hi."

We just stare at each other.

"Umm... Ok? You can leave now." Rae says uncomfortably.

"Whatever," he says, walking back out.

Woah.

Tom's P.O.V.

We've been on the road for about a month since Rae and Sam came. Sam stares at me sometimes, i mean who can blame her? But she's not really my type. She's really fun to be around. She's sarcastic and funny, and pretty tomboyish. I wonder what she'd look like in heels...

Like i care! I push the thought out of my mind and walk over to the couch with my laptop. Gustav is on a chair over by a window, and he's the only one in here right now. Bill and Rae are probably doing stuff in the back, and i am NOT going back there to check.

I log on and plug in my earphones, turning on Samy Deluxe. I do random stuff on the internet while listening. There's never anything to do...

I look up as Sam walks in. I take out one earphone.

"What's up?" i ask.

She comes and sits next to me on the couch, a coke in hand.

"Couldn't stand the noise. Even with my headphones in and my music cranked up i could still hear them moaning and shit. It's disgusting."

I laugh. She's pretty cute when she's making that face...

"Tom?" she looks at me like i'm insane. I probably am.

"Oh sorry just... thinking."

"You? Thinking?" she asks in mock amazement.

"Shut up!" i say, throwing a pillow at her. She giggles and throws it back. Now THAT's cute.

Dude stop thinking about her like that! No girlfriend for you! So many girls want a crack at you, don't even think about giving that up!

Bill and Rae come out, their hair a mess and their clothes all desheveled.

"Eew!" i say, gagging.

Sam joins in, falling to the ground clutching at her throat.

Rae kicks her and Bill slaps me upside the head.

"Well then!" Sam says, pretending to be offended. I just laugh .

Samantha's P.O.V.

I listen through the wall. Tom and Bill are having a fight again. I wish i knew what they were saying...

Rae tries to get my attention, and we end up talking for a while before she falls asleep on my bed. Now back to eavsdropping...

Tom's P.O.V.

"I am freaking sick and tired of you coming home drunk all the time reeking of cheap sex Tom! It's even worse when you bring your little whores to your hotel room and we can hear you through the fucking wall!" Bill yells.

"Why is it such a big deal? You've never cared before!" i yell back. This has been going on for at least an hour. Why can't he realize that nothing is going to change?

"It's always been a big deal you dickhead! I've always hated it! You obviously just don't care enough to see it!"

"Nothing's going to change Bill!"

"Yes it is. If you don't find a steady girlfriend or at least stop this you're out of the band. I'm done."
♠ ♠ ♠
i wrote this forever ago for my friend Sam and i just now remembered it! soo yeah alot of changing P.O.V.s but they aren't long enough to make into chapters by themselve. well i guess they could, but they would be super short.

anywhooo there's only one more chapter to this. you know unless i decide to continue it.