Status: Twoshot for my friend Sammie from Quizilla from like forever ago :)

It's Not Over

You and I

Tom's P.O.V.

One week. Bill gave me one week, one week ago.

Of course i don't have a girlfriend yet! I don't want one either! Bill walks into my hotel room in that moment, expecting to have to kick me out of the band. I know he wasn't kidding. He's dead serious.

"What's the verdict?" he asks.

"I uh..." i stutter, getting up.

"Well?"

"I uh... got a girlfriend." i say, an idea forming in my head.

"Really?" he asks, not believing me one bit.

"Uh yeah."

"Who is she?"

"A girl..."

"Oh really? Can i meet this girl?"

Shit.

"Um you actually already know her."

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Who is it?"

"It's uh... Samantha."

He looks genuinly suprised at that.

"Um... Ok then... So i take it you guys will be acting more like a couple now?" he asks, starting to wonder if it's true.

"Yup."

"Well then lets go. We're all in my room right now."

I start to panic. Damn. He's got me! I'll just play it cool. I got this.

I walk with him into his room. Rae and Samantha are sitting on the couch.

"Go on. There's an open spot sight next to your 'girlfriend' over there." he says, using air quotes around the word girlfriend.

I walk over to Samantha and sit down. I rest my arm across her shoulders, and she turns and looks at me like im insane.

"I've been meaning to ask you something..."

"Like do i think you're insane? Then the answer would be yes." she says, trying to move away.

"No i was just wondering... Would you... Be my girlfriend?"

Samantha's P.O.V.

Tom and i have been going out for about 2 months now, and i couldn't be happier. At first he was kinda... eh, but now he's amazing. We are always together and he really seems to feel the same way. I never really thought him and i would ever go out, but i'm glad we did.

I'm getting ready for our date tonight. Rae is trying to get me to wear heels, but i don't think so. I would fall flat on my face! We finally settle on black skinny jeans and a blue tank top with a black oversized belt right under my chest, black cardigan, and some silver ballet flats.

I hear a knock on the hotel room door and open it up, only to find Bill standing there. I walk back to my bed dissapointed.

"Rae your lover's here."

She sprints to the door and hugs Bill tightly before saying goodbye and leaving. I start to get really bored and decide to sneak into Georg's room through the little connector door thingy.

"Tom please she's my friend and i don't want her to get hurt." i hear Georg say.

I open the door a crack and peek in, seeing Tom dressed up for our date and Georg standing there yelling at him.

"The only reason you asked Sam out is because Bill was going to kick you out if you didn't stop sleeping around or got a girlfriend. You're disgusting!"

"Ugh Georg i-"

"You what?" i say, coming all the way through the door.

"Samantha..." Tom says, shocked.

I just stare at him. I'm not normally one to confront people, but this was different.

"I can't believe you Tom Kaulitz."

"Samantha please i-"

I don't let him finish. I bolt out the door and into my own room, going through my door and sprinting down the hallway towards the stairs. I get out into the lobby and run through the streets, having no idea where i'm going. I don't even know what city we're in. Who cares? I just need to get as far away from Tom as i can.

I find myself at a beach overlooking a sunset. No one's here thankfully. It's already November. I sink to the ground and put my head in my hands, sobbing. How could i be so stupid? No guy like Tom Kaulitz would ever like someone like me! I don't know who i'm more upset with, myself or Tom. Scratch that. I'm definitely more upset with Tom. How could he do this to me? Play me like a fool. God i hate him!

I look up over the water to the sinking sun. I stand up, drawn to the soft waves crashing against the shore. Before i know it i am waist deep in ice cold water. I keep walking, my feet pulling me farther out into the water.

"Samantha!" i hear someone yell my name.

I don't turn around. The water is up to my chin now. A couple more steps and i am under, not even bothering to swim. I sink down to the sand, arms around my knees. It's so peaceful...

"Samantha! Samantha please please wake up i'm begging you please! Don't leave me Sam! Don't leave me..." the voice turns into muffled sobs.

My body is ice cold and wet. I start to shiver. God it's cold...

"Samantha?!"

Yeah i'm pretty sure you can see who i am! Now if only i could see who you were... I struggle to open my eyes. After a couple minutes i manage to open them the tiniest bit, my eyes rolling around, not able to focus. I cough up water. God that's so gross!

"SAMANTHA!" i hear the voice exclaim. God is he just learning my name or what? So now i know it's a guy. But who?

He pulls me up into his arms. Damn he's cold and wet too! Is there nothing dry around anymore? I finally manage to open my eyes all the way, letting them adjust to the semi-darkness. I focus on the chest of the guy holding me. Who the fuck is he?!

I pull away, my back falling back onto the sand. I look up into the eyes of Tom. The same guy i was trying to get away from. Shit.

"You fucki-"

"Samantha wait. I know you heard Georg say the only reason i went out with you was because Bill was going to kick me out of the band and... to be completely honest... it did start out like that. But somewhere along the way, i fell in love with you. Head over heels madly in love with you. Samantha i love you. Ich liebe dich. Je t'aime. Ti amo. I love you." he says, taking my hand in his.

"I know your mad Liebe. I know you hate me and probably never want to see me again, but i couldn't let you go. And i couldn't watch you die. I can't live my life without you Samantha."

"Please say something." he pleads.

I pull his face to my own and kiss him with all the love in my heart. He is my everything. I love him more than life itself. To think that i could survive without him was insane.

"Ich liebe dich Tom Kaulitz. Even if you are an idiot."
♠ ♠ ♠
done! yeah i decided not to keep going and just stick with the twoshot story i originally wrote. i didn't really know how i would continue it anyway sooo yeah! i hope you liked it :)