Status: Active.

Raya Rose: The Opportunist.

The Beginning.

He slowly opened his eyes the light of the sun hitting him making him regret to be awake. He had a crucial headache. One that only came after a wild night of partying. He immediately regretted taking Paul’s advice in having fun and letting loose. He couldn’t remember anything, only small flashbacks of blurry images, but nothing more. He really hoped he hadn’t made a complete idiot of himself. He couldn’t even remember how he had gotten home. All he knew was that he had woken up in his bed, but he couldn’t recall how he had gotten there. He got up from bed, tasting the sour saliva in his mouth. Disgusting he thought as he went to the bathroom to wash his mouth. No doubt he had probably spent all of last night throwing up chunks.

He washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror. Dark circled had formed under his eyes and his eyes were bloodshot. What had gotten into him last night? He was a disaster. He took a shower letting the water pelt against his back for a while. How did anybody ever party that way and wake up alive the next morning only to repeat it all again? He had to give them their props. But for now, no more listening to Paul.

His life was so much passive now that Bella was not in it, don’t get him wrong she was still a touchy subject, but he was dealing with it. Sure every now and then he had his slips, but he was healing. He wasn’t as naïve as he once was though. He had grown up. He knew better now. No more falling in love. He didn’t need to go through another Bella situation. He was better the way he was now. Single and living it up. He now knew where Paul came from. All the time he had gone through hating Paul he probably could have learned something from him. The single way was the only way.

He changed and left to the kitchen.

“Well, look who it is” Paul snickered, Embry, Jared, and Quil laughed along with Paul.

Jacob had moved in with Paul, it turned out Paul wasn’t as bad as he originally had thought. Billy had encouraged Jacob to get his own place and become more independent. He knew Jacob needed to get out and live his own life, he had gone through a lot over the past couple of years and he needed to heal on his own. Sue was taking care of Billy, which Jacob was truly grateful for.

“Shut up” Jacob growled sitting down on a chair, his head pounding viciously.

“Crazy night, eh Jake?” Embry chuckled.

“My head is killing me” he complained putting his head on his hands.

Quil laughed. “Here, take this” he handed him Advil and water. He took it and gulped down the water.

“So, what happened last night Jake?”

Jacob snorted “I was hoping you guys would tell me”

“We would if you hadn’t disappeared last night” Paul stated.

“Wait, I wasn’t with you guys?” Jacob asked confusion written all over his face.

“Nope, you left and we couldn’t find you” Embry took a bite out of a banana.

Jacob groaned “I don’t remember anything. How did I get home?”

“No idea” Paul said. Jacob looked at the other guys and they shook their heads.

“Great” Jacob rubbed his temples.

“Cheer up” Quil patted his back “If you can’t remember you know what that means” a devilish grin appeared on his face “Then it must have been a pretty damn good night” the boys all laughed except Jacob. He didn’t find his situation comical.

For some odd damn reason a picture of a flower kept popping in his head, but he couldn’t quite understand why. It must have been a pretty damn crazy night, too bad he couldn’t remember any of it. But a flower? Why?

*****************************************
Something was odd in the air. They didn’t know what, but they could sense it. It must have been there wolf senses going haywire or something. The sky was grayer than usual. The boys were hanging out at the house all going on with their life, oblivious to what soon was going to present itself, Jacob especially. Jacob didn’t know why, but every little once in a while a chill would pass through his body, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

He felt strange. Almost as if something was missing. This time it didn’t have to do with Bella. He was getting over her, now that she wasn’t part of his life. Still, a little piece of him had hopes of getting her back. That maybe one day she would realize the horrible mistake she made and come back running to his arms. Pathetic. He knew it too.

It was awfully bizarre the feeling he had. Almost as if there was a void in him. He didn't feel complete. He didn't understand why. He couldn't think straight. What the hell was wrong with him?

The flower still kept popping in his mind, making him somewhat frustrated. What did the flower have to do with anything? Did it have something to do with last night? He wasn’t sure, but it was getting very annoying.

“So, Jake, you really have no idea of what you did last night?” Jared asked.

“No. only fucking blurry images” he growled frustrated.

“Chill out man. I’m pretty sure it couldn’t have been that bad or else you wouldn’t have woken up in you your bed… in fact I think you lucked out.” Jared said.

Jacob sighed. Maybe he was right. If anything would have happened he wouldn’t have ended up home, he’d probably would have been in a bad situation. Yeah, Jared was right. He could relax; it was a goodnight (That is whatever he could remember).

Jacob let out a chuckled feeling relief. “Anyone up for some pizza? My treat.”

“Hell yeah!” Embry said excitedly. All the guys agreed not letting the opportunity of getting free pizza sly.

Jacob laughed, of course they would agree. He got up and ordered making sure to order enough for all. He was starting to regret offering to pay for it. He had forgotten the type of appetite they all had. But whatever, that’s what friends were for right?
20 mintues passed and there was a knock on the door.

“That was fast.” Paul got up to answer it. Jacob was in the kitchen along with the other guys waiting to get there pizza.

From the kitchen they could hear Paul answering the door.

“Can I help you?” they heard Paul say.

“Is Jacob Black here?” the other voice spoke. Jacob raised his eyebrows in confusion wondering who could be asking for him.

“Jacob!” Paul called out. Jacob got up and walked to the door. Paul left the living room leaving Jacob and his visitor alone. Jacob opened the door more to get a better view. He saw a girl standing there smiling as if her knew him. He looked behind her and saw multiple luggages of different sizes around her.

“Can I help you?” Jacob asked confused as to why this nice looking girl would be at his door asking for her, more especially with a load of suit cases.

“I sure hope so” she laughed, her voice swaying like music to his ears.

“What can I do for you?” he leaned against the door with one arm.

She scrunched her eyes puzzled. “You don’t remember me?”

He looked at her trying to remember her face, but he couldn’t. He didn’t think he had ever seen her in his life. He would have remembered her, he was pretty sure. She looked so sweet almost angelic like. He had never seen someone like her. For the first time someone had completely wiped Bella out of his “No one would ever compare to her beauty” thought. He had been so wrong. This beautiful young lady had showed him so. She gave him a dazzling smile that he couldn’t help but stare and feel his heartbeat pick up its pace a bit.

“I’m Raya Rose” she said. He looked at her with confusion still written on his face. She smiled at his expression; boy was he cute “Raya Rose, your wife.”

What. The. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little slow, but I just had this idea...
I'm not really sure if I'm going to continue this story, unless you guys like the idea so far and find it intresting then let me know :)

Love,

icanread29