Status: Active.

Raya Rose: The Opportunist.

Oh Darling, Make It Go

I Should Be Crying But I Just Can't Let It Show,
I Should Hoping But I Can't Stop Thinking,
All The Things We Should've Said That I Never Said,
All The Things We Should Have Done That We Never Did,
All The Things We Should've Given But I Didn't,
Oh Darling Make It Go,
Make It Go Away...

Give Me These Moments,
Give Them Back To Me,
Give Me A Little Kiss,
Give Me Your...
-Maxwell in “Woman’s Work”
**************************/

“Jacob?” she tried again.

He stood their staring at her for the past five minutes in disbelief. If she hadn’t been so nervous she would have laughed at the face expression he was giving her. She didn’t understand why Jacob was reacting that way to her. Did she have something on her face? She consciously wiped the corners of her mouth thinking that maybe she had food on it. Jacob suddenly snapped out of it, his expression turning into a frighten one. He looked at her as if though she were a ghost or some kind of monster.

“Jacob, are you ok?” she asked taking a step forward.

Jacob stepped back “Get away from me!” he waved his hands frantically.

“What? Jacob what’s wrong?” she asked not understanding.

“Stop saying my name!”

What the heck was wrong with him? She took another step forward to him, but he kept backing away from her until his back hit the door. He turned around quickly opened it and ran out the door. Raya stood their speechless by his reaction. A minute ago he had kissed her so sweetly and now he was running away from her as if though she were the devil himself. What in the world was wrong with that boy? She didn’t know how to react, but it sure wasn’t a good feeling. Was she a bad kisser? Sure she hadn’t had much experience but she didn’t think she could have been that bad. She frowned staring at the opened door he had left. And for the first time in a long time she felt crushed.

*****************************************/

Jacob ran in his wolf form around the forest frantically not really going anywhere. He just needed time to think he couldn’t believe it! How could he have imprint—No! He refused to think that he could have imprinted on Raya! I mean she was his—his—his…wife. He sighed.

“No way dude! You imprinted on Raya?” Embry’s voice invaded his thoughts. He groaned forgetting that Embry and some of his other brothers were off on patrol.

”No!” Jacob barked.

“Yes you did! I just heard you!” Embry declared bubbly.

”Just shut up ok? Shut up! Jacob cried out upset.

“Dude, chill! I think it’s great!” Embry announced happily.

“It’s not great! It’s everything but great! I don’t need this right now! I don’t need her right now”

“You don’t have a choice Jake” Embry tried to make Jacob come to his senses.

“The hell I don’t!” Jacob growled “I’ll fight it. I don’t care! I just won’t give in! and you better not fucking tell anybody!”

“I’m sure you’ll be the one telling everyone. But, Jake, that’s impossible! You can’t fight it, you know that! Quit being such a baby about it! Raya’s great! She’ll probably be the best thing that has ever happened to you! And maybe you’ll stop being such a little dick about things now! Honestly, it’s like you and Paul switched places. I think Raya’s what you needed all along”

“I don’t need her! Jacob snarled.

“She’s all you need now, Jake” and with that Embry left his thoughts, leaving a frustrated Jacob.

Damn it! He had been trying to avoid her so much, and look what happened. He didn’t understand how the hell he could have imprinted on her. He had been with her for a while and he had never felt the bond until today. Sure, he had felt drawn to her, but he hadn’t imprinted. What was going on? This was all so messed up. But he didn’t care, imprinted or not he was determined not to fall for it, any of it and especially not for her.

Especially not her.

***********************/

She looked at the clock 2:14 a.m. Jacob hadn’t come back, and she couldn’t sleep. In all honesty she was worried. The way he had left and hadn’t come home was just… she couldn’t even describe it but it didn’t leave her feeling too good about herself. Jacob was the one that had kissed her, sure she kissed back, but he was the one that had started it so she couldn’t understand why he had reacted to her with that matter.

She shifted on the bed for what seemed to have been the millionth time. Why did he have to be such an inconsiderate jerk? Something had had to have happened to him earlier in his life for him to be that way. Well nobody was perfect; she out of anyone knew that. She stayed still when she heard the front door creak open. Could it be Jacob? She untangled herself from the sheets and got up to open the door slowly. She got out of the room as slowly as she could. She crept along the hallway. She peered through the side of the wall and saw Jacob leaning against the top of the couch with his hands, his head looking down. She didn’t care that it was early or late, whatever. She was going to confront him. She took a deep breath and walked forward.

“Jacob?” she called out softly.

Jacob’s head quickly spun to her. He looked at her with such intensity; it nearly made her choke on her breath.

“Go to bed Raya” he said gripping on the couch.

“Aren’t you coming?” she asked gently coming forward to him.

“Stay back” he ordered stepping back.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“Just… please stay back” he breathed.

“Not until you tell me” she said getting closer to him until she backed him up to the wall.

Jacob closed his eyes tightly “I won’t be able to control myself” he breathed out painfully when she moved her hand up and down his arm.

“ Why? Do want to hit me that badly?” she kept her hand still on his arm. He let out a little chuckle. Only Raya would think that. Her hand burned his arm in the best way possible.

“I would never lay a finger on you Raya. I couldn’t” he looked at her so tenderly it nearly made her melt.

“Then what’s wrong Jacob?” she looked up at him so sweetly.

He looked down at her with so much adoration. Her scent, the way she was looking at him, everything about her was drawing him in. At that moment he had forgotten everything he had said to Embry. Right now he wanted to be her everything and so much more. He wanted to shower her with so much tenderness. He cupped her face and slowly moved forward bringing their lips together. He kissed her slowly savoring the moment. This time she did not hesitate in kissing him. He held her waist and hoisted her up. Raya without wasting time wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked them to the room without breaking their kiss.

The slow kiss soon turned into an eager one. When they reached the room, Jacob kicked closed the door not separating from her. He leaned her against the wall slowly putting her down. His lips traveled to her cheek leaving slow tender kisses. He slowly traveled down her neck, their breathing becoming deeper. Maybe it was just her imagination, but she felt so much love radiating off of him. His arms traveled from her shoulders to her arms down to the hem of her shirt. He looked down at her, like he was waiting for some sort of response. She gave him a small little smile making his heart flutter. He leaned down and gave her a peck lingering on her lips. She raised her arms so that he could lift her shirt up. Luckily for her he wasn’t wearing one. She got a little bold and pressed her lips to his chest and kissed him warmly all over his chest. Jacob closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her lips.

He carried her and laid her softly on the bed. He laid on top of her kissing her chest lovingly. Raya let out a breathless moan. Her arms traveled gently up and down his back. Jacob slowly unhooked her bra, admiring her body. Oddly she did not feel self conscious at all. The way he looked at her made her know she didn’t need to be. Raya hands went to his pants button and fumbled with the button, her hands were shaking. Jacob gave her a slow adorable grin kissed her nose and helped her out. Soon they were both down to nothing but their skins.

He entered her slowly allowing her to get use to his size. She bit her lip taking him in. He moved gently inside her sending her waves of pleasure. He leaned in and kissed her. They moved to the same rhythm drowning themselves in each other. Jacob’s breath was warm in her ear, only intensifying her pleasure.

Jacob couldn’t remember anything anymore. Anything he had ever said about her. All he had recognition of was that moment. The moment he had let himself go to her. There was no Bella, no other past girl he had slept with, everyone was erased except her.

Raya.

No one else existed except her.

At that moment all of him was hers. His mind, his body, his soul, it all belonged to her. At that moment he gave her his all. For the first time he was not afraid to get broken again. He wasn’t worried about tomorrow or the next. All that mattered was that moment with her.

He drowned himself in her.

She was his personal heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really enjoyed writing this chapter, I personally thought it was sweet! What did you think? I know it's kind of short, but I was just too excited to get it out! :)

Isn't Jacob such a confusing little human being? :)

Song of the day : "Woman's Work" by Maxwell (I listened to it while writing this whole chapter it only made it a lot sweeter :))

Thank you for everyone who commented on this story!

A special thanks to:

liquid confidence.
": You are the most awesomest, most greatest comment leaver!xp
and this chapter is dedicated to you! ( I hope you don't take it in nasty perverted kind of way! I mean no harm!)"

Anyway, please leave comments lovely people! They really inspire me to keep writing and writing.
Have an awesome day!
Love,
icanread29 :)