Status: Working on it

Lost Love Found

Natalie and Apollo

“Apollo, you had better watch over him.” Natalie spoke to the altar. “You remember the deal we made right?”

“Yes I do, and there’s no reason for you to be reminding me of it. You look as beautiful as ever Nat.” Apollo said as he appeared from a ray of sunlight.

“Apollo what we had is gone, just because you are a God doesn’t mean I have to forgive you, ever for what you did. I just wanted to make sure you remembered your promise.”
Natalie told him firmly, looking him straight in the eyes. “I just don’t want anything to happen to him.”

“Well I do remember, and we both know how special he is. Apollo said with a dejected look. “But don’t you think it’s time to tell him the truth?”

“Someday I will tell him, but what would it change Apollo? What would change telling him the biggest secret I’ve kept from him? What if it angers him? What purpose would be served in turning his world upside down?” Natalie said glaring into his eyes, almost making the God shrink back. “I will tell MY son, when I think he needs to know.”

“He’s not just your son Nat, he has a father who should have a say in the matter as well.” Apollo said as he started to fade away.

“His father left him before he was even born! If Aphrodite hadn’t blessed me with Riley then Adrian would never have known a father!” She screamed at the fading God. After Apollo faded away she fell to her knees and began to cry. “I don’t want to lose my son.” She said while crying, knowing that Riley was standing behind her.

Riley picked her up and spoke softly to her “He will never leave you like Apollo did. He loves you, and while at first may be angry he will move on. He deserves to know. It is his right to know who his real father is.” He walked out of the temple holding her in his arms. He placed her gently in the car and closed the door.

As he sat down next to her, she looked at him and said. “I think you are right. He does deserve to know the truth about his father, but I hope he doesn’t take it too badly.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought I'd throw this chapter out to try and make up for the delay.
Hope you enjoy it :D
Comment/Subscribe?