Status: Active.

You Just Do

Hot, Hot, Hotter

Two weeks had passed since the whole incident with Max. He apologized over and over again. The doctor gave him an extra inhaler, just in case something similar would happen again and Max took it upon himself to play the role of the ‘caring older brother’.

Thankfully Evgeni decided to talk to him and tell him that he was over what happened and so now I had my own personal babysitter when Max was on a road trip. My babysitter was extremely gorgeous, had the sexiest voice alive and the most wonderful body ever.

I grinned as I snuggled into Evgeni’s shoulder and just cuddled with him while the movie played. We were going to watch the hockey game as well, but since it was against the L.A. Kings it would play later.

Evgeni hadn’t told my brother about how we’re dating, but he promised me he would tell him once the season was over and give my brother some time to think it over.

I felt Evgeni’s arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. His body was so warm. I couldn’t help but grin and get closer to him. He was such a wonderful person. I re-ran the speech he had told me over and over in my mind and it still brought tears to my eyes.

I haven’t touched any drug since my incident, since Evgeni was always around. He even managed to spend an evening with me and Johnathan and watched us two just play mindless Call of Duty. Of course he joined in and we soon learned that Evgeni was pro.

I grinned and leaned up nibbling on Evgeni’s neck. I moved even closer to him and sat on his lap, my arms wrapped around his neck, my legs on either side of his hips. I moved one hand to his soft brown hair, while the other gripped onto the collar of his shirt.

I moved my lips against his neck, nibbling and sucking on one spot until I felt it was red and big enough to pass. I moved them further up and attached my lips to his in a wonderful and magnificent kiss like no other. His lips were so soft and amazing, their feel against mine made me feel lightheaded and my heart beat erratically against my chest.

His hands moved down to my hips, his thumbs moving under my blue plaid button down shirt and stroking the soft skin there, holding me in place while our groins met with a hot flame of passion.

His tongue invaded the confines of my mouth, exploring every pocket, running over every single tooth. It finally met with mine, his taste completely overwhelming me and making me all the more disorientated. It was an amazing feeling to just be able to be in his arms.

My skin was heated and the room felt too warm to be normal. I was getting hornier by the minute and all the more turned on. I felt Evgeni also enjoying the action he was getting from this sexy make-out session.

He moved his hand under my shirt onto my flat stomach, just rubbing onto it. His rough hands against my smooth stomach was a turn on like no other. I didn’t know what it was about the older man, but it just made me so different.

I pulled away from our kiss panting for air. I felt Evgeni’s mouth move down to my neck, his lips meeting my skin right under my chin and he began to move his lips against my skin there. The feeling of his lips against my skin caused me to let out a low groan of pleasure, my eyes slipping shit and my back arching into him, our hips meeting in a hard thrust.

I tangled both my hands in his hair as another moan rolled over my tongue. I let go of his hair and moved my hands down his body. I traced his hard, perfect muscles with my fingers, through his shirt, feeling them up.

His hands were wandering around my body as well under my shirt. The feeling of his rough hands against me was so amazing and caused me to let out another moan. His lips had made their way to the side of my neck where he continued his assault on my skin with ravishing kisses and bites.

I moved my hands down to his pants and I felt a certain hardness there. I knew I didn’t want to go as far as to sleep with him just yet, we haven’t been together long enough and it’s always scared me to think of sex in such a manner, but I could make him feel god another way.

I smirked and then slowly undid the button on his pants.

This caused Evgeni to stop in his motions. He looked me in the eyes, making sure I wasn’t just doing this for him. When he realized I wanted to pleasure him, he nodded and kissed me softly on the cheek, before continuing with the heated make out session as before.

This time I managed to invade his mouth with my tongue and I took control of the whole situation. I wrapped my tongue around his and sucked on it, a low moan rumbling in Evgeni’s chest, the sound of it making my heart flutter.

My hands moved against the zipper. I pulled his pants off a bit, showing me the black boxer-briefs he was wearing. I grinned into the kiss and closed my eyes deciding what I would do next had to just come naturally rather than think about it and become nervous.

I moved my shaky fingers down into his briefs and felt his erection in my hands. I pulled away from the kiss and decided to nibble and suck on his neck once again, wanting to hear the pleasured sounds coming from the older male.

I felt his thick throbbing erection in my hand and slowly moved my fingers up and down, dancing along the shaft. I found his heavy balls and massages them before anything, hearing a low groan.

Je veux t’entends.” I whispered in his ear huskily.

My fingers moved up and down the thick shaft, in a slow and teasing manner. I could feel Evgeni’s heart beating faster against his chest and I could hear his laboured breathing. This would be a workout he wouldn’t forget.

I smirked and bit down harshly on his neck, my thumb moving over the head of his erection. Continued to fist him agonisingly slow, his hips thrusting upwards impatiently, while my thumb slowly moved across his slit, feeling the pre-cum already dripping out of it.

I sped up my movements a little, sucking and nibbling at his neck, while my hands moved against his whole member. His deep voice echoing through the empty apartment, the sound of us moving together, the only thing we could hear.

My fingers continued their work on his erection, getting faster and faster until he was a complete mess under me. I loved the sounds coming from him, the pleasure etched onto his face. I made him so happy and I made him feel this pleasured.

I was thumbing his slit now quickly, my hands moving quickly against his erection. He was thrusting up into my hand, loving the feel of what I was doing. One final sounds escaping his lips, this one louder than all of them before.

I pulled my sticky hand out of his pants, both of us panting, our chest heaving together. A stupid smile was on both our faces. I looked down at Evgeni, his hair a mess from how I’d raked my fingers through them before.

I smirked and brought my hand to my lips and licked all the excess cum off them, Evgeni’s eyes widening, but a stupid smile on both our faces.

I leaned down and snuggled into the crook of his neck, just content that I could make him feel so amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY EASTER

So last chapter was so cute, I decided to follow it up with more cuteness.. then this came out... O.O WHAT ZEE HELL??!!

Comment and Subscribe <3

P.S. I fail at writing cute things... I end up writing horny things... -_- gotta practice :D haahaa

CLICKY