Sequel: Unrequited Love.

Untangle Me.

and set me free.

Here’s to words that tell the truth, when it's easier to lie ” John sang into the microphone as he looked out to the crowd of friends and family. “ Here's to staring into the sun, when you used to close your eyes. I was the dark before the dawn, the voice without a song, the words that came out wrong but you heard me all along ” he sang as his eyes found who he was looking for the whole time.

Danielle walked into the room filled with The Maine closes friends and family. The small bar was closed off for a small listening session for friends and family of the guys. They had just came home from California where they recorded their new album; Danielle was excited to see those beautiful green eyes.

Untangle me, I'm not looking for a sign, keep your body next to mine and set me free” she heard his sweet voice sang from up front with a small guitar wrapped around his body.

Untangle me, from these feelings trapped inside. Way out past the smoke and fire is where I'll be. ” he sang as his green eyes were burning into her brown ones.

A smile was spread across her face as she stared up at the love of her life. She took a seat that reserved out in front. She took a seat at the single table where a single rose was placed out in front of her. She looked down at her name written down on a piece of paper that was folded close. When she pulled it open she read over the words I love you over written over a picture of both John and her smiling faces.

John looked out with a smile as he sang the lyrics he wrote for a certain girl he fell in love with. He watched her walk through the crowd of people and watched as she took a seat at the table he had set up for her. He watched as she looked down and he saw the smile cross her face as she looked up at him. He watched as her lips mouthed out the words I love you too.

And maybe for the first time, you'll get the best of me. The part that isn't broken like before, the man I'm not afraid of anymore.

Danielle was happy; she just couldn’t wait till she got to press her lips against those beautiful lips of his. She was dying to see him, she knew he was going to leave soon but she wanted him all to herself right now. Danielle was in love and she couldn’t have been any happier.

“How was it?”

“Beautiful”, Danielle said with a smile as John wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Just like you.”

“No need to be a kiss ass”, she said as their lips were pressed into each other in a sweet kiss. “No one likes a kiss ass.”

“You love when I kiss your ass”, he said as his hands wondered to her ass for a tight grip. “Admit it baby, you love everything I do.”

John smiled at the girl before pressing his lips against hers in a brief kiss. Their lips were constantly meeting each other. They couldn’t control it and they didn’t care who say it. They were happy and everyone knew it.

“I love you John”, Danielle said pressing her lips against his.

“I love you too baby.”

He pressed his lips against hers in a much needed kiss. The kiss turning into something much more once their tongues found each other. John was in love and he couldn’t have been any happier.

The two didn’t notice the pair of blue eyes staring over in their direction from across the room. Garrett was sitting at the bar hating this moment. He could honestly say that he hated to see the two of them so happy. He watched the both of them laugh as they walked the room. His hands on her waist as they talked to everyone in the bar, he hated every second of it. Garrett was heartbroken and everyone knew it. It was as though it was tattooed on every inch of skin.

“What can I get you blue eyes?”

Garrett tore himself away from the happy couple to see a beautiful girl standing there with dark eyes and hair.

“Excuse me?”

The girl looked down at the sad boy before rolling her eyes. “Who is she?”

“What?”

“Who is this girl that got you mopping like some little pussy?”

Garrett couldn’t believe how blunt this girl was. He was taken back and couldn’t find the words to say to this girl. He watched as the girl waited patiently for an answer and when one didn’t come from his plump lips she let out a sigh before leaning over in her animal print high heels.

“Whoever she is she must have broken that heart pretty bad”, she said feeling bad for the boy in front of her. “But you don’t have to be a little bitch about it. Get drunk and get laid, forget about her man.”

“Don’t you have a job to do?” Garrett asked annoyed by the girl’s vulgar choice of words.

“I do”, she said with a roll of her eyes. “And that’s exactly what I’m doing. You see I’m kind of a bartender here and you’re kind of a client, so I’m speaking to you. Therefore I’m doing my job.”

“Whatever.”

The girl let out a laugh before turning around and grabbing the bottle of tequila and pouring out a small shot for the sad boy. She threw it out in front of him, and all Garrett could do was stare at it confused as to why it was out in front of him.

“Drink up sour puss”, she said with a bored tone of voice. “No one likes a sour puss.”

“And no one likes a noisy girl all up in their business.”

“Sure they do”, she said with a wide smile. “That’s my job, sweetheart.”

“I’m sure it is, are you a hooker too?”

The girl just let out a laugh before nodding her head with a smirk. “That was a good one, let’s start new here”, she said putting out his hand. “My name is Merika”, she said as Garrett looked down at her hand suspiciously before taking it.

“Garrett.”

“It’s nice to meet you Garrett”, she said with a smirk before pushing out the shot. “Maybe with a shot you’ll stop feeling sorry for yourself and go on with your life.”

And with that she left Garrett alone sitting there.

He didn’t know that this girl was going to be the cure to his broke heart.

He didn’t know that the next story was going to stare him and this beautiful smart mouth girl named Merika.
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE IT IS!

I told you guys i was going to have a little surprise for the Garrett story. Just to clear it up just in case there's some confusion. The Garrett story is a sequel, to this story (;

I don't know if you read the characters on the layout for the new story, but if you didn't you just met the new character. Here's a sneak peek of Garrett relationship with the new girl (;
The new character is my dear friend, known as MYP
So i think you should look out for the new story that will feature my good friend. Check it out!
Unrequited Love.
Subscribe! & comment! (;

is anyone surprised or stoked at all?!

So i have to say this story went a long way. I didn't have a plot in mind, i just knew i wanted to do a sort of love triangle and here it came out. I hope you guys loved the story just as much as i loved reading it. I enjoyed reading all of your input and feedback, and thank you all so much for that. Thank you for reading this story and giving it a chance. For those of you that didn't like the income, at least you guys get another story out of it (;
so i have to say this whole story wouldn't be possible for this beautiful girl. she helped me a lot through this and she's an absolute doll. The one and only Danielle, THEEE DANIELLE, known as DanielleOhhhh

I think you all should check out her stories, go click on her name! Do it or else (;

You guys are all amazing and i have to thank you all one by one.
So please just comment on the story so i knew who all of you are. I want to personally thank you for reading this story. You guys are amazing, i can't stop saying that. I love you all so much! and i hope this isn't the last i see or hear from all of you.

This story is over but i have a lot more you should check out (;
Trophy Eyes.
Stare Like You'll Stay.
& the sequel could be found HERE! >>>> Unrequited Love.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!<33333