It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Hiding Behind The Shadows.

Ashe's POV.

I sat on Frank's couch with my hair in front of my face.
I was so stressed.
I couldn't not think about Gerard.
I was thinking about how he's acting right now, whether he's ripping apart the town looking for me, or doesn't care at all.
"Ashe, you okay ?" Frank asks me and I look up, my hair falling away from my face and parting in the middle.
"I'm fine. Just stressed, I need to lay down or something" I said getting up and walking into my room.
I close the door behind me and lay down on the neatly made bed.
I close my eyes and try to get rid of my pounding headache.
Speaking of pounding, there was a pound at the door a few minutes after I layed down.
I got off up my bed and listened outside the door.
"Frank, where the fuck is she ?" I heard Gerard's voice.
"Who ?" Frank said trying to sound oblivious the this whole situation.
"Who do you think ? The only girl I would go out to look for, that's who !" He screamed.
"Gerard, I have no clue what you are talking about."
I heard a slam against a wall and Gerard screaming more.
"Bull shit ! I've been to all the guys houses, they said they haven't seen her. She wouldn't go anywhere else but one of yours, leaving you the last person, I know she's here!"
"Gerard," he said calmly. "She is not here. Go check somewhere else."
I heard Gerard stomp out and shut the door loudly behind me.
"This is just fucking great" I mumble to myself.
Soon enough, Frank walked in, an ice pack on his shoulder.
"Frank, what happened ? What did he do to you? " I asked getting up and rushing over to him.
"I'm fine Ashe, he just pushed me into a wall. You're okay right ?" He blushed and took a seat on my bed.
"Yes.." I said quietly, feeling ashamed.
"Good, I'm not going to let him get to you, okay ?" He smiled and I nooded.
"Thanks, Frank. This means a lot to me" I hugged him.
When I released from the hug and looked at him, he was blushing like crazy.
I giggled, "you okay, Frank?" and he shook his head and smiled.
"Yeah," He laughed.