It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

All Around Me Is Fast Moving.

Ashe's POV.

I giggled as we walked off the bus carefree, and holding hands.
I mean, who would really see us ? Everyone was inside getting ready, no one would be out here.
We stopped at the back door and let go of each others hands.
He kissed me on the cheek and we slowly walked into the back.
We walked through the crapmed hallways to the dressing room where we saw Alex talking to Gerard.
Gee had a aggravated look on his face, like he just heard something he never wanted to hear.
I froze, I think I knew what she was talking to him about.
Gerard's eyes darted to me and Frank. Oh shit.
He whispered something to Alex and she walked back into the dressing room.
Frank, Gerard and I were left in the empty hallway.
"Um, I'm just going to go to the bus for the night.." I trailed off turning around and heading out the door in the process.
Gerard ran and grabbed my arm tight and pulled me back over, so strong that he almost made me fall over.
"ow!" I gasped in fear, "Gerard, you're hurting me." I winced.
But he didn't let go, his jealousy over took him.
"Let her go!" Frank shot.
"You are to stay away from her!" Gerard shot back as I struggled to get out of his grasp.
"Fine!" Frank yelled, "just let her go."
And he did, he slowly eased his grasp and then led me to inside the dressing room.
Frank followed behind and when us three walked in, it went completly silent and everyone stared at us.
I took a seat on the half broken couch and fell over dramatically.
A part of the crew called five minutes till the show and the band walked out of the room and went closer to the stage.
Leaving just me and Alex in one room, together and alone.
No one could stop us from clawing each others eyes out at this moment.
"Thanks a lot." I snorted, continuing to lay down on the battered couch.
"Revenge is a bitch, love" she simpled said flipping the page in her magazine.
"Why did you have to tell him ?" I asked patiently, not really expecting a response.
she sighed and put down the magazine.
"He 'had a right to know'" She mocked me.
"I didn't know you would stoop down to my level" I coffed.
"what is done is done" she smirked.
"well, atleast you can see the boy you love. I can't even get near him" I threw my head into a itchy, grosse colored pillow.
This time her head shot up. "You can't even see him ?" she asked.
"I'm stuck with Gerard, if that is what you mean. He told Frank to stay away from me and likewise."
"Ouch," she said and her smirk turned into a frown.
"Just to think that this whole thing started because I'm stupid enough to go get drunk with him. I should have never even stayed at his house when I feld from Gee." I sighed and turned over on my back.
The room got silence and we could both hear the crowd loudly cheer from a distance.
"Well, I've had a pretty shitty night tonight, I think the whole band has. Lets see if you guys can make it better." We heard Gerard speak into the microphone.
The crowd let out a loud roar and then we heard him say "Bravo."
I rolled my eyes at him and got up.
"I'll be in the bus for the rest of the night. I'm sick of this shit." I said walkde towards the door.
But my eye caught a large bottle of painkillers on the vanity.
I walked over to them and grabbed the bottle.
"I'll be taking these tonight." I said and started out the door.
"Ashe, what are you going to do ?" Alex asked worried.
"Nothing.. nothing at all."