It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

What I Never Knew

Ashe's POV.

I woke up for Frank body next to mine.
I inhaled the essance of his shirt and dug my head into his chest.
He stroked my back and pulled me into his arms.
I looked up at him a smirked, "'Morning."
He kissed the top of my head and smiled, "Good moring" he said back.
I sat up on the bunk and pushed my legs to the end of the bed. I yawned and streched my arms out.
I looked over to the main area of the bus to see who was awake, and apparently everyone was.
They all stared at me as I walked out of the bunk area to make coffee.
Gerard more like glared at me, but I didn't care, I couldn't care.
I was going to assume that neither of us were going to talk to each other for a while, his eyes were filled with anger.
Frank walked out of the bunk, streching his arms in the process.
He stood by me and leaned against the counter, I did the same.
A few minutes passed of silence on the bus, it wasn't normal for it to be like this.
As the few minutes passed, my stomach began to churn.
"I'm starting to not feel well, I'm going to go lay down." I whispered to Frank while placing my coffee on the counter and walking to the bunks.
I crawled into bed and put my hand over my head, my stomach felt horrible and I didn't know what was wrong.
Frank came walking over and sat on the edge of the bed.
"You okay ?" He asked putting his hand over my hand.
I shook my head no, I didn't know what had gotten in to me, I was fine 10 minutes ago.
"I'll go get you a wet cloth," He told me and went off to the Kitchen area.
As soon as he left, my insides felt out of place.
I quickly ran to the bathroom and started to vomit.
What the hell was wrong ?