A Nightmare Come True

Chapter 5

Once back at school Cody had found me. I had been afraid of what he would say when he did because I had avoided him for the rest of break. He led us to an empty hall to talk in. We caught up and he told me what he had been up to after Texas. Cody didn’t waste much time before asking what was in the letter.

“It just said how happy they were while I was away and how peaceful things were at home. It made me realize that I am the one that causes all the fighting and I make everyone around me unhappy.” I said trying to hold back tears.

“It’s not all your fault. You didn’t make your siblings leave, your parents did.” He said pulling me to him. “They left because of the differences they had. Relax, everything has a reason for happening, everything will all work out.”

We sat there until the five minutes bell rang causing us to jump up and head in opposite directions. I ran into gym a little late, but thankfully the teacher didn’t notice. I quickly changed and sat down trying to relax so that nobody would suspect that I have been crying. Today we were playing dodge ball. I’m extremely excited because this will be a great way to take out my anger and frustration at my family without hurting anyone too much :) Today everyone actually decided to play the right way and not cheat like they normally do. Sometimes I wish I could be in the guys’ gym class just so that I could play every game the correct way without girls screaming at balls or cheating whenever they got the chance. I always pick the girls I hate the most and get them out as best as I can before going for anyone else. I know that’s harsh but what else should I do, because I’m not going to bully anyone. That’s what they get for making fun of the way I talk so it’s fair enough.

I felt great after gym ended and Cody was happy to see me happy for the first time since Christmas Eve. The day was just great. There was a new guy from the UK in one of my classes. I was so happy that someone else would be at the school with an accent. When he spoke I was shocked because he didn’t have an accent! It made me angry because he can fit in and I won’t because he travels a lot. He is originally from the states but moves often due to his dad’s job. When he spoke to me he started laughing because I have an accent. I quickly stopped talking and avoided him. He is just like all other Americans I have met outside of Cody’s family.
After school I went straight to Cody’s house and into his room to do my homework. He soon joined me and started his homework. I finished before him so I went to play with his iguana that he got for a late Christmas present. I fed it some crickets and watched as she ate them. I love feeding because it flicks its tongue like a frog.

Cody came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. I turned around and kissed his lips to distract him as I reached into Yumi’s cage and putting her on Cody’s back making him jump. He grabbed Yumi quickly and put her back before tackling me on his bed playfully. He kissed me forcefully as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He slipped a hand under my shirt and bra cupping my boob. I put my hands in the back pockets of his jeans. He let his hands roam down my sides, and stopped right at my waist. I think he wanted to go further but was afraid that it might have been too soon even though we have known each other since kindergarten. He moved so that we were both on our sides facing each other. I kissed him again before fixing my shirt.

I went home shortly after that for dinner. Dinner was quiet at my house if we were together, or we were all fighting about who knows what. Thankfully tonight wasn’t one of those nights. I went up to my room after dinner to read. I finished “I Have Lived a Thousand Years” at long last before deciding it was time for bed. Maybe when I wake up something crazy will have happened… or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure I like it. Please tell me what you think?