Happiness.

Brendon Urie.

Snowflakes. Surfing. Sex. Showers with someone else. Bad impressions. Double Stuff Oreos. The way girls smell after a shower. The way he looks when he's sleeping. Christmas morning. Family reunions. Singing. Dictating grocery lists. Laundry that's still warm. Monopoly on Friday nights. Smoking a bowl after sex when his hair is still messed up. Playing the drums. Knowing something someone else doesn't. Rain. Melted marshmallows. Camping. Cars with backseats. First I loves yous.

Buying all the Red Bull at a gas station. Drinking games that end in sex. Parties outside where you can look at the stars. Acoustic guitars. Throwing Monopoly money in the air. Teddy bears. Kind words from people you don't know. Love letters on the mirror in eyeliner. Scrapbooks. Photographs from four years ago. Cutting my hair. Growing my hair out. Getting new glasses. Not having to put in my contacts. 11:11 wishes. When someone admits they're wrong and comes back.

Finding a good movie you'd forgotten about. Driving alone at night. Lying about what you got someone for their birthday. Little kids. Running up the down escalator. Skateboarding. Hawaii. Moving in with someone. His eyelashes. Lying on the floor and having my dogs crawl all over me. Waking up with someone you went to bed with and didn't sleep with. Happy news stories. When mommies and dads come home from Iraq. People who sing just because they can even though there's no music.