Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Kinky Tree Sex

Frankie’s POV

So I think our plan of keeping Sam off Mikey’s mind is working. SUCCESS! We all pile into the house and plop ourselves in front of the T.V.

“Hey Frank, could we play some video games?!” Bob asked.

“Sure, Play Station 3, X-Box 360, or our old Nintendo 64?”

“Dude! You still have a 64?! I wanted one when I was little, but my dad never let me get one! Your parents must be so awesome!”

“They are, but actually I and the guys bought it when we were younger. We all did lame odd jobs around the neighborhood to save up for it. Mom said it would rot our brain out, but we weren’t saying that when we got that zombie game and blasted THEIR brains out!” I yelled while high fiving the closes Way brother which happened to be Mikey. I looked around and couldn’t find Gerard anywhere. “Mikey, where’s your brother?”

“Tree house, he said he’d be up there for a while.”

“I’ll go check on him. Help yourselves to whatever you find in the kitchen and Mikey can you set up the 64.” Mikey nods and I walk out to the backyard. I climb up the steps and see Gerard leaning against one of the walls smoking a fag. I walk over and sit beside me as he slowly blows out the smoke than turns to me with hurt in his eyes. “What’s wrong Baby?”

“I’m really sorry Frankie,” was all he could say before gently placing his lips to mine. It all ended to fast and he was back to taking a long drag of his fag.

“For what?”

“Everything. I should never have left you and Mikey, I didn’t know how much it affected you and I was so stupid.”

“No, don’t say that Baby. I didn’t realize that you needed to discover yourself and just needed to be a little free, it’s my fault.”

“Frankie, do want to know why I rejected you so much more when you came out?”

“Why?” I asked barely over a whisper, scared for the answer. He turned to me after another drag and looked me deep in the eyes. There was so much passion in those hazel orbs that I thought I’d start crying, but he stopped that urge as his soft pink lips crushed against mine. We sat there for a good 5 minutes just telling all secrets that couldn’t pass our lips. He finally pulled away and uttered something that took me off guard.

“Because I couldn’t do that.”

Gerard’s POV

I said it! I just said what I had been hiding and denying for what seems like forever. I told Frank that I couldn’t stand him because all I wanted WAS him. His face went from pure adoration to kind of confused.

“You’ve- WANTED to do that? Fo- For how long?” he asked warily.

“I- I’m not sure. I just realized this for myself. I guess I couldn’t accept that I did want you. I mean I knew I was jealous because you were always so happy and open about your sexuality, but I couldn’t even decide if I was gay, but now- now I’m SURE!” I said grabbing onto Frank’s hands to make sure he understood that I was serious.

“Gerard, it wasn’t peaches and cream for me either. I still had to deal with the homophobes and the path to figuring out my sexuality was rough. I really did miss you most during that time because I figured you could help me. When I figured out you were no help I turned to Mikey and he really helped, but everything was still hard, especially since one of my best friends hated me because of it.”

“I’m so sorry Frank! I can’t express how sorry I am.”

“Gerard, it’s fine. No need to apologize, just having you back was good enough for me,” he said with a smile kissing both palms softly. Kissing… Oh yeah, Mikey mentioned he was Frank’s first kiss.

“So, Mikey helped. How exactly did he do that?” He turned a deep red and bit on his lower lip. “I know he was your first kiss so go ahead and just explain.”

“Oh. You know about that? Okay well let me explain. I was talking to Mikey and he had an idea to help me decided if I was officially gay or not. He told me to kiss him and tell him if I liked it.”

“And you did?”

“I liked the feeling, but I didn’t like kissing Mikey, it was all too awkward and to be honest, I wish it had been you because I would have at least felt comfortable.” He blushed deeper and looked down. I chuckled and he looked up glaring at me. I kissed him again and he instantly relaxed again as his hands automatically went around my neck and he pulled me into something more meaningful then our usual kisses. My hands went to his hips and I gently squeeze as he tried to suppress a moan, I figured out that his hips were his sweet spot. He unattached our lips and laid them right under my earlobe causing my breathing to quicken, my sweet spot he knew as well. I lied back and he followed suit straddling my hips causing my jeans to tighten. I buckled my hips up against his quickly growing erection and he looked at me shocked.

I could feel my cheeks grow pink as a look of lust came across his gorgeous hazel eyes. He hungrily attacked my lips and slowly grinding his lower half into mine all while his entangled fingers tug at my hair just like I like it. I moan deep into his mouth as I slide my tongue to the back of his throat making him moan along with mine. I’m not sure it all happened, but we were now just lying in our boxers breathing heavily as our hands explored each other’s bodies. I didn’t want it to happen this way, I thought as his hands slide under the silk black boxers I was wearing. I gasped and I flipped us over enjoying the rapid strokes Frank was now repeating. I kissed every inch of his body I could reach as the pumping started to increase. I slide my hand to his hips and gripped hard as he cried out in pleasure.

I suddenly realized I was the only one getting pleasure as my mind told my hand to grip his hard, moist cock. I pumped in rhythm to his pumps and we were both moaning almost identically. I whispered his name into his ear as I nipped at his earlobe. He moan into the crook of my neck and breathlessly told me he was about to cum as I felt it spread along my fingers. I looked into the pleasure his face shown hearing him call out my name. The sight and sound raised me to my climax and I came in string in his hand. We both rode out our climax then landed limply next to each other. I kissed his neck, his face, and eventually his lips as out breathing returned to normal. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile across his face.

“Gerard, i- I think I love you,” He told me and I couldn’t help the grin that grew across my face.

“Frank, I KNOW I love you.” He smiled and pulled me to him and I felt the entire love one person can give happen in one kiss. I wasn’t lying. It’s only been 5 months, but I know deep down that I love him. Always have and always will. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me as I felt nothing could get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was so fucking tempted to put Mikey showing up at the end and have Gerard be like “Way to ruin a moment Mikes.” But damn, that fluff was too good to do it, plus my Gee character threatened to kill me if I ruined this for me so I figured, if I die, I Can’t write so I better not. This seems a little, weird. Sex scenes feel awkward, like I’m watching someone do it so I didn’t want this to be too graphic. Is it? Okay please do me a big favor?? I need a character names for this next chapter and I could come up with my own names, but I feel it would be soooooo much better if I used my readers/subscribers so could you message me with a name, age, and for the hell of it a hobby (ex. Do you play an instrument??) You’d be a great help and I already love you all so much so pleeeeeeeeeease?! If not for me, then for Gerard and Frankie?? Alright I stopped begging for comments so I guess I don’t even care anymore, but as for Emily, dude how could I NOT dedicate this to you! I was totally spazing when you told me you actually like this:D Alright my dear readers, goodbye: ) ILY!

Xoxo
<3Anita:)