Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Too Close for Comfort

New Chapter
We finally arrive at where we were going which happened to be Anita’s house. We all climbed out and made our way to her front door as she slid the keys into the keyhole. She pushed the door open and peeked around before motioning us in quietly, she didn’t want to explain us to her father. We started up the stairs almost home free when we hear a booming voice from the living room.

“Pretty sure the rule is; you don’t take random guys to your room that I don’t know about and you get to keep your car, your phone, and your life. Which would you like to give up for now?” She groans and hands him her car keys. “You’ll get them back in a month, but I’ll hand them back right now if you explain who these homos are.”

“DAD!!”

“Sorry did I embarrass you?”

“Dad, just shut up. Like seriously just shush like now. This is Gerard, his BOYFRIEND Frank, and Mikey!”

“Oh shit, I’m really sorry. I was only joking and wow yeah so much for embarrassing her. Okay that was really insensitive of me and yeah I’m going to go away now. Here are your keys back Anita.” With that the man walked back to the living room totally embarrassed. We continue our journey up to her room and plop on her bed once we finally get there.

“You don’t know how sorry I am right now! I swear my dad is not homophobic and he’s never a jerk like that! He’s probably having a shity day and that’s the first thing that came to mind just please, please don’t hate him or me! He’s totally accepting, so much so that he accepted my brother when he came out! Just please forgive him, I’m really sorry!!!”

“Anita chill, neither Gerard nor I are offended by your dad. We get stuff like that constantly and your dad is practically hyperventilating right now, if you ask us it’s pretty damn funny!” Gerard, Mikey, and I all laugh at the reaction we had just gotten out of Anita’s dad. She lets out a sigh of relief and collapses on her bed between Mikey and me. Mikey subtly laughed a little more while lying down beside her, leaving almost no room between them. “Hey Mikey, if you get any closer to Anita you’ll practically be straddling her! Let the poor girl breathe!”

Mikey glared at me then proceeded to try to move away which Anita didn’t allow.

“Leave him alone Frank, maybe I want him to straddle me!” she says with a mischievous smirk. Gerard and my eyebrows suddenly hitch at the sudden inappropriate outburst, but her and Mikey just laugh. “You guys, chill. I was only joking, no need to go all ‘kill’ mode on me. I won’t and won’t let be taken our innocence, okay?”

We both nod our heads while Mikey takes hold of Anita’s hand and Anita lays her head against his shoulder.

“Okay this is killing me! Are you and my brother actually together or just too close for comfort?!” We’re all taken back by Gerard’s outburst, but Anita slowly sits up losing contact with Mikey.

“Well, we haven’t actually discussed that, but you’d that bother either of you if we did get together?” She looked really nervous for our response and we simply shook our head no. She let out a sigh them looked to Mikey to see what he had to say about them being together. He had a shook expression that looked like he hoped he wouldn’t have to discuss this right here and right now in front of everyone.

“Well, do you want to be my girlfriend? We’re already kind of close and I feel so comfortable around you so I won’t take no for an answer.” She giggle and whispered something along the lines of ‘As if I’d say no’ before gently placing a kiss to his red tinted cheek. They excitement was probably too much for him because he crushed his lips to hers with no warning. Red flooded her cheeks and her body went stiff then slowly she relaxed enough to slip her eyes closed and get more into the kiss. I looked at Gerard and motioned for us to leave them to their privacy.

“Hey Mikey, we’ll see you at home. Frank and I will give you two some space for a while, I have a feeling this scene is going to get a little touchy, feely and I don’t want to experience the show. Call when you’re on your way.” Mikey waved his hand at us without breaking their kiss and we quickly shuffled down the stairs, slipped by Anita’s confused father, and walked home. “Thank gawd she doesn’t live that far away, it would be a pain in the ass if we had walked a far.”

“Gee Bear, you complain too much for your own good.” I leaned up on my tippy toes and placed a passionate kiss to Gerard’s lips. He gripped my hips tightly and I melt into him. “Must you do that? I rather not be a moaning mess on Anita’s front lawn, her dad is probably freaked out enough!”

“Fine, I’ll get you home and there I’ll turn you into the dirty, moaning little boy you are,” he huskily whispered to me. I let out a low growl from the back of my throat because I was a sucker for some good dirty talking.

“Then I guess we better get back soon before I jump your sexy ass right here and not care who watches!” Gerard scopes me up and carries me back home while I go to work on attacking his pale, smooth skin. I leave a nice little purple mark on the base of his neck. I softly nibble on his earlobe gaining me a low moan of my name causing Gerard to walk faster. We’re almost at my house and he finally swings me off his hips to stick his wanting tongue in my smirking mouth. He breaks the kiss and is about to give me a matching bruise when he mutters 2 words with panicky eyes.

“Oh. Shit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, update! Short so I'm sorry... Uhhhh g2g! ILY!!

xoxo
<3Anita