Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

The Mystery Gang

Gerard’s POV

I look around and see that Frank’s house is covered in what I assume to be toilet paper. I double over in laughter as Frank turns around and stares dumbstruck.

“What the hell happened to my fucking house?!” he yelled while throwing his arms up dramatically.

“Babe, I’m pretty sure your house was just toilet papered. By whom, we may never know.”

“Help me get this shit off!”

“But Frankie, you promised we could have some fun when we got back! Can’t we do it later?”

“GERARD! My parent will be home tonight and if they see this, I’m dead!”

“FINE!” I walked to the backyard, grabbed the house ladder and began working.

----------


After about 3 hours, everything was off of Frank’s house and we were exhausted from the work. I collapsed on the coach and Frank came over lying gently on my heaving chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist as our breathing slowly went back to normal.

“Gerard, I bet some stupid ass homophobes did this, or maybe someone who is like ‘in love’ with you and they don’t think I deserve you and they wanted to torture me so they did this shit and and an-,” I cut him off with a deep kiss and he instantly loosened up from his tense position.

“Babe, listen to me. You do deserve me and I highly doubt that this was caused because of us. Maybe homophobes, but defiantly not some crazy ‘in love’ person that has a thing for me.” I looked him straight in the eyes and that lost puppy look is instantly replaced by rage.

“Stupid motherfuckers, I’m kicking someone’s ass once I found out who did this, every damn one of those stupid homophobes!” He was pacing the room and I could see the adorable little wheels in his devious mind turning with a plan. “I GOT IT! Once I find out who did it, I’ll kill them but only after I torture them! Brilliant, right Gee!?”

“Frankie Baby, it was a joke and it’s not really necessary to kill anyone. How about we go hang out in the tree house for a while, if I recall well, we had lots of fun the last we were up there.” He smirked and pecked me softly on the lips. I took the advantage to squeeze his hips lightly which caused him to squirm causing amazing friction along my lower area. I moaned long into his mouth as he pulled on my hair to let me know he loved it. As much as we were both enjoying it we had to stop because my phone was screaming for attention. We reluctantly pulled apart and I flipped my phone open.

“Hello,” I say in a heavy sex voice.

“Gerard? What are you breathing so hard? Are you okay? Where are you? Have you seen your brother?” Shit. Mom. I quickly cough to help get my voice back to normal then answer all her questions.

“Hi Mom. Okay take a deep breath before anything else, okay? I’m fine, just over at Frank’s house. Mikey went to another of our friend’s house and he’s fine too.”

“Oh, alright. I was beginning to worry because I hadn’t heard from you in a while, you sure you’re okay? Matter-of-fact, put Frank on so I can make sure you’re not lying.” I roll my eyes then hand the phone to Frank.

“Hello Mrs. Way, yes everything is peachy keen over here. Mikey? Oh he’s just at a friend’s house. Which one? Well one of the kids we went out with last night, he went to go see if that friend made it home alright. Yes ma’am he’s perfectly fine, just talked to him about half an hour ago and he was still alive. Alright bye Mrs. Way.” He hangs up then hands me my phone. “Your mom said to tell you goodbye, she loves you very much, and we better go out right now and find her baby boy.”
I groan and roll my eyes. Mikey’s a big boy, he can handle himself! “I guess we better go then?”

“That would be a good idea,” Frank says with a frown. “But now we both have a problem and I’m sure Mikey can wait 10 more minutes while we take care of them.” I nod and instantly attack his neck with my lips to get in a quick BJ before finding my brother, hope he doesn’t get into too trouble.

----------


Mikey’s POV

So there I was, lying down on Anita’s bed kissing her when her dad comes in. I jump off the bed scared that he’s going to kill me, but all he does is laugh.

“You couldn’t find a jumpier one?” he asks in a booming voice. “Is there something wrong boy? Are you doing something wrong that makes you scared of me?” I looked at him confused, wondering why he hadn’t killed me yet. Most fathers hate when they walk in on some guy sucking face with their daughter and have a sudden urge to kill them.

“You’re not mad sir?”

“About what?”

“Well, I was just kissing your daughter and you walked in. You’re not mad?”

“Why would I be? She’s old enough to take care of herself and as long as you’re not getting her pregnant or doing indecent things in my house, I have no reason to be mad. Anyways the reason I came up here is to let, uh-”

“Mikey, Dad.”

“Right, Mikey. I came to let him know that his brother and brother’s boyfriend are downstairs waiting for him. They would have come up to get him, but they had a feeling you’d be something like this and apparently me scaring you is funny, hope I didn’t scare you too much boy.”

“Uh, no sir. It was a pleasure meeting you, though I didn’t really meet you, and I guess you’ll be seeing a lot of me soon.”

“I sure hope to, you seem like a very good, respectful young man. You should come by and have dinner with us some time, I’m sure Anita wouldn’t mind setting one more place for her boyfriend.”

“Dad that’s enough. Bye Mikey, I’ll see you at school.” She gets up off her bed and I can see she’s turned a light shade of pink and I chuckle at it before placing a small kiss to her cheek and telling her goodbye. I run downstairs and there is Gerard and Frank waiting patiently for me to come.

----------


Frank’s POV

“So your house was just completely toilet papered? Like every inch?” Ray asked as we all sat around eating lunch sometime in the middle of the week. I nod my head and he laughs! The asshole laughs! “Sorry, I know I shouldn’t be laughing, but that’s really sad like, fucked up sad!”

“Have you found out who did it?” Stephanie asks. Anita and her friends have been regulars in our group since they started hanging out with us. The two girls insist they are not dating Ray and Bob, but by the way both groups of people look at each, they either are or are going to. No doubt.

“No, I haven’t. It’s been like what, 3 days? 4? And I haven’t the slightest clue who could have done something like this.”

“I bet it was that asshole football player that’s dating Sam now! She never liked you and he is a jock who is homophobic!”

“Mikey Baby that ridiculous! That stupid jock is only dating that whore as a cover up; he’s gayer then Gerard and Frank in pink tutus dancing to some pop song!” Anita and the girls recently learned about what Sam did when she walked by and Anita coughed whore causing Sam to give an evil glare which quickly turned scared when she saw me. We asked her why she didn’t like her and apparently she was best friends with her until, and I quote, ‘her sluty ass found out what fake boobs and open legs can do’. We thought it was hilarious, but what was more hilarious was Anita kicking her ass after we told her why we don’t like her. Shortly after that Sam hooked up with that jock, but Anita still swears it’s a cover up.

“Hey, don’t think we haven’t actually done that!” Gerard yells while standing up and shaking his ass. I giggle, but pull him down before he hurts himself.

“Gee my Dear; you are one sassy motherfucker, but a very sexy sassy motherfucker.” I kiss him deep and the group turns away to talk about something else letting us enjoy our ‘private moment’.

“Anyways, I think we should track down whoever did this and kick the shit out of them!” Anita yells as we break apart with a smile on both our faces.

“Babe, I’m sorry but we aren’t the mystery gang and as poofy as Ray’s hair is, he is no Scooby Doo so no such luck.” Anita pouts, but then gets a confused little look on her face. We all follow her gaze and see a rather small girl walking towards us with a very tall boy. The girl has black hair with red fringe, is very pale, and has a lot of piercings. The boy is the complete opposite, yet so much alike. He is a bit taller than Mikey, but defiantly more muscled and skinny. He has straight brown hair that is a little shorter then Gerard’s and not a single piercing as far as we could see. The girl sees us staring at her and she laughs and we get to see she also has her tongue done.

“Colin! You dyed your hair again?! Wasn’t it red and blue on Thursday?” Anita asked shocked.

“Yeah, but I was starting to look like a bloody American flag, decided it was time for a change. So who are your new friends?”

“Gerard, Frank, Ray, and Bob.”

“What about that one?” She looks at Mikey with an intimidating look as he shifts his look to me pleading for help.

“He’s Mikey, my boyfriend. Uh, guys this is Coral, she’s a long term friend that I rarely see, but when I do, there’s trouble.” Anita smiles at this and we all relax realizing she’s like us, a ‘freak’ that assholes like Sam bitch at.

“The name is Colin, not Coral. Call me Coral and I will personally cut each of your dicks off and feed them to a pack of wild dogs. This is Logan, my other half.” Logan nods and we actually see him for the first time. He has piercing blue eyes that surprisingly put Bob’s to shame. He flashed a smile at us all and we could see he had braces yet still managed to look strikingly stunning to the naked eye. “So, Frank is it, how did you like your house?”

Gerard nudged me and I pulled my eyes away from both their striking beauty to answer her question. “My house? What do you mean?”

“I was thinking maybe I’d use different colored toilet paper, but just the white alone made a picture perfect moment.” She smirked at me and suddenly it all clicked, this girl was the person who did that to my house.

“YOU did that to my house? What the fuck man? It took hours to take that shit down, what the hell is your problem?!” I stood up ready to bounce on this girl for doing that to me. She simply laughed, pulled out a fag, lite it, and took a long drag before blowing the smoke in my face. “That’s it! Let me at her, I want to tear her to shreds!”

“Calm down Shorty, I don’t have anything against you I was just bored and your house was just so pretty, it needed to be destroyed. The most beautiful thing is destruction is what I say.” Logan grabs her fag and throws it to the floor stomping it out. “The boy don’t like me smoking, he says it’s bad or whatever.”

“Frank I’m really sorry; I told you I only saw her when there was trouble and as you can obviously see this is trouble.”

“Oh relax Anita; it’s not even that much trouble. He got it clean right?” We all nod our head and I sit back down seeing her logic. Beauty is destruction. I like that, freaks doing freaky things, but in all reality it’s not freaky at all because for us, shit like that is normal. This girl is brilliant.

“Alright listen Colin; I’m going to forgive you because what you say is pretty logical. You destroyed something to make it beautiful and in my opinion, if it hadn’t been my house I would have thought it was awesome. Don’t do that shit to me ever again and we’ll be cool. Deal?”

“Alright Shorty, it’s a deal.” She shook my hand and we both laughed. I was defiantly going to like this girl, she was a total badass and with all the piercing in her face, she totally had my respect. “Have you ever thought about getting a tattoo? I think you’d look really good with one just about here.” She pointed to my neck right below my right ear and proceeded with her comment, “Not sure what you should get, but I honestly think you need one right there. Alright suckers, I’m out of here. Mason has us doing some stupid project about ‘Self Respect’ and he insists we go in every lunch to work with him. Stupid asshole.” So they apparently have Dr. Mason too, I thought as they walked away.

“Mason is an ass!” Anita says, I didn’t even know she had art.

“You have art?”

“No, but he’s the softball coach too. He has no feelings and is too damn enthusiastic! I’d have to say he’s a much better art teacher then he is a coach. He talks nonstop about his students, Gerard especially. He says you are his best student and you paint with such a passion, though that passion is Frank because apparently that’s all you will paint,” she says with a chuckle. The bell rings and half our group gets up to go to class only leaving Anita, Mikey, Gerard, and me talking. “So I’m ditching Chem, anyone care to join me?”

We all leave with her and get coffee. I can’t seem to get my mind off how intriguing Colin and Logan were, I asked Anita about them and all she could tell us was they were really mysterious and liked to keep to themselves unless they needed help causing havoc. I nodded my head and just enjoyed my coffee cuddled up to my Gee.
♠ ♠ ♠
And our featured character of the day is: Coral!! Unwanted Reality

She asked to be apart of my story and of course I said yes, I'm very glad to have her in here so can we have a clap for the wonderful Coral (Or Colin as she prefers) and her lovely boyfriend Logan. Lol, anyways it's nice to be back up and running. I'm on vacation so more updates more frequently and IU'm uber sorry for this being late. I had the end of school and then right after that i left for Hollywood because guess where i was Friday night?? WATCHING OUR BOY (well men)!!!! They were beautiful and amazing annnnnnnnnnnnd It was Bandit's birthday, but sadly Gerard didn't even mention her:( Anyways, i am no longer busy and am happy to update for you all and myself. I LOVE YOU!!!

xo
Anita

ps Comment or tell a friend about me... The more subscribers i get the happier I am!!! :D:D