Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Chapter 33

Frank’s POV

The rest of the night wasn’t as awkward, but it defiantly wasn’t as pleasant as before. We all had more things to open, but Anita insisted that we do it at home in the privacy of our own bedrooms because she did not need another ‘incident’. The rest of the night we just sat together watching movies in front of a fire with Pumpkin Pie, brownies, and coffee. It was really peaceful and we all eventually fell asleep. Anita’s dad rolled in at about 2 a.m., but I’m the only one that woke up to greet him, caused by the noise he was making.

“Are you all going to stay the night?” he asked trying to hold himself steady. The Ways throw a kick ass party so I knew he was a little drunk.

“Uh, if you need us to go home I can wake everyone up,” I replied wearily. He looked at his watch then sighed deeply.

“Just stay, but try not to make too much noise in the morning when you all leave. I can already feel the killer hangover I will have in the morning, goodnight, uh, kid.” He stumbled away obviously not knowing my name, but not really caring either. I turn to look at everyone and at some point the girls had got up to change into pajamas and were now cuddled up to a guy each. I thought it was really sweet how protective Bob and Ray looked over the girls while they slept. I curled into back into Gerard’s side and he sleepily kissed my forehead before pulling me closer into the blanket around our bodies. Hm, the girls must have got us all blankets too.

*Morning after*


I was awaken by a pair of soft lips kissing me tenderly along my jaw line. I stretched and reached my hands to place gently on my prince charming’s neck. We both giggled and my eyes shot open to be met with Gerard’s beautiful hazel orbs.

“Well that’s one great way to be awoken.”

“Yeah, well, lazy ass I thought it was about time you wake up! It’s already 12 in the afternoon Sleeping Beauty!” I stuck my tongue out and looked around to see everyone was either already gone or sitting on the coach eating what I assume to be brunch.

“Morning Frank, would you like something to eat? Anita and I made French Toast, eggs, bacon, hash browns, and something she called papas y chorizo. Obviously with you being vegetarian, you’re only really option is French Toast and hash browns, but she made a shit load of it so eat all you want!” Stephanie said, and she wasn’t joking when she said there was a lot, I could tell just by looking at her plate. There had to be enough to feed a small village!

“Clearly there’s enough if you can have all that one your plate. Geez, how do you eat like that and not gain a single pound?!” She blushed a deep red and turned her gaze on to sock covered feet.

“Yes! My turn to embarrass my friend. Well, my dear friend is only eating like that because she has not had a real meal since before her break up! You see, Stephanie is not like normal girls who eat their feelings away, instead she only eats when she’s happy and when’s she’s not, she basically starves her body. In the last week she’s happily gained 19 pounds, but still has a little more to go because since her break up she’s lost about 35.”

“Will you shut up?! You’re one to talk, how about you tell them the 26 pounds you lost before Mikey found you, huh?!”

“Yes Stephanie, but I’ve been single for 7 months now, you my dear are going on 3 months and 17 days, yet you managed to still lose more weight then me.”

“Excuse me, but can I ask a couple of questions first? Where are Mikey, Ray, and Bob? Can I have food before this entertaining scene goes on? And last, what the hell is making your friend so damn happy all of a sudden?” Anita giggled while Stephanie turned an even deeper red then before. Sabrena, who has been very quiet except for her giggling at her friend’s argument, kindly got up and served me a plate, a glass of orange juice, and a cup of coffee. “Thank you, now my other questions?”

“Well, Mikey jumped in my shower and the other two guys decided to go home and shower too. We’ll probably all be meeting up at the park or something.”

“How did Mikey get clothes?”

“Gerard went home and got you all clothes. He’s showered and once you’re done eating you can jump in the guest bathroom shower, Mikey’s in mine so he’s probably freaking out about the girly shampoo and body wash.”

“He’s probably using it, Mikey seems to love that shit. I swear, you ended up with the straight brother who acts gay while Frank got the very gay brother who acts straight,” Gerard says with a shake of his head and a giggle.

“I don’t know, I heard the story about Mikey and Frank’s kiss. Could’ve fooled me about him being straight. Plus, Mikey says you’re a ‘sassy sarcastic woman’ and don’t believe you when you say mean things about him, but between us, Mikey is a very gay straight guy.” She giggled and turned her attention back to me who of course am too busy scarfing down French Toast to butt in. “So Frank, are you ready for you’re finally question to be answered?”

“Sure.” She looked over to her friend who was fidgeting and begging Anita silently with her eyes to not cop her out. I was very interested now, seeing I was probably going to get some juicy shit. I stopped eating and slowly drank my juice with a smile across my face.

“Well Bob of course, I thought I’d never see another person in the world that could make her smile as much as Bob does!” I nearly spit my juice back out, but instead swallowed it with a choking gasp, before replying in a shriek.

“Really?! I thought you said nothing was going on between our friends?!”

“As far as I know there’s not. I just know my friend well enough to see when someone catches her eye and Bob is doing that! This girl has not stopped gushing over the fact that ‘his eyes are the deepest most beautiful blue that anyone could have’ or that ‘his eyes could make even the most gorgeous oceans look dull in comparison.’” She draped her arm across her forehead in mockery of her friend and I dare take a look toward the giggling Sabrena and fuming Stephanie. The girl was indeed scary for being so small and she had now turned a complete red, even to the tips of her petite ears. She jumped up from the sofa and tackled Anita to the fall. Gerard bounced up to help, but all you could hear were the smacks of Stephanie’s hands colliding with Anita’s arms, Anita’s giggling, and the swears slipping from Stephanie’s mouth, so I pulled him back to my side. “Alright Steph I’m sorry, I’m sorry! But that will teach you a lesson for doing what you did to me yesterday. These guys will keep a secret and won’t go over telling Bob all about this discussion.”

“Oh Bob already knows she’s head over heels for him. Ray knows about Sabrena’s little crush too,” we all heard from the hallway. We all turn our heads simultaneously and see Mikey in some fresh jeans and a towel wrapped around his slim shoulders. You could tell he towel dried his hair, but it still would drip water every few seconds just for them to roll down his body and laid on the hem of his peeking boxers. Now, I wouldn’t say I was checking out my best friend, but I knew this looked hot by the silence and red faced Anita. I could tell she obviously wasn’t comfortable having her boyfriend standing out in the open half naked, by the way she turned her gaze to the couch.

“Mikey will you go put some clothes on?! What is it with me having to make sure both Way brother’s are clothed at all times, remember what happened when you’d bother came out like that?!”

“Well actually, he was fully naked so this isn’t the same and as I recalled, you hooked up with him.” I mumbled at his logic before going back to the issue at hand.

“Whatever. So how exactly does Bob and Ray know all this again?”

“Well dipshit, SOMEONE accidentally butt dialed Bob so this whole little discussion was broadcasted to him personally. He hung up and called me, luckily, right after I got out of the shower. If you think me being half naked out here is awkward, imagine me in Anita’s bathroom completely naked talking to Bob on what he should do. As for Ray, the little shit has been dating Sabrena for what would be 13 days now and he didn’t even think to fill any of us in.” Mikey finally pulled a shit over his head and Anita gratefully looked up, but of course her gazed shot straight to Sabrena like the rest of us.

“Oh shit,” Sabrena said with a frightened expression before jumping up to try to escape the fate that were her crazy friends. She was a second too late as both Anita and Stephanie pounced up and tackled her to the floor with list long questions. “Alright calm your asses down! Yes it’s true, but I didn‘t want to tell you guys in fear that you’d do exactly this! Ray and I agreed that we would keep it a secret for as long as we could, Bob only knew because he saw us at school kiss once! He most likely slipped up by telling Mikey over the adrenaline of Stephanie. We wanted to tell you guys, but you see what happens when we like someone let alone are actually with someone!”

We all stared in disbelief at the girl who hardly spoke two words, now give a full on speech with such excitement in her voice. We were all shocked at all the sneaking around going on and I, personally, could not wait to get pass the awkward stage of our friendship so everything could go back to the normal I was used to. I’m starting to miss the comfort of a friendship consisting of only Mikey and me, not that I regret ever meeting Gerard, it was just so much more quiet and peaceful when I was still single.

***


“So what did we miss?” Ray asked once we met at the park where we all first hung out. Bad choice of words when there were 2 very angry teenage girls and 3 very angry/disappointed friends, he was just asking to be tackled with questions. “Uh, hey guys. What’s with all the death glares? Seems like you all want to kill me or something.”

He nervously laughed before taking a sneaky glance at a wide-eyed, sorry looking Sabrena. Guess Bob didn’t warn him we knew. It all clicked in his head and he murmured a quiet ‘oh shit’ before making a mad dash. Looks like this is going to be a rabbit chase, great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo I sort of abandoned my story for a bit huh? Well it was kind of necessary! I was sitting here think ‘Shit. This is suppose to be a damn frerard and here I am writing too much about unnecessary shit! No one gives a shit about Anita, Stephanie, or Sabrena.’ I thought about having a huge ‘accident’ where the three girls fly off a cliff and die therefore just getting rid of the stupid problem, but then I thought about how random and unrealistic that is. THEN I thought about how I should explain that to Mikey and it all just got too complicated:P Soooo this will hopefully be the last chapter where you see a lot of Mikey, Ray, Bob, Anita, Stephanie, or Sabrena. My sole purpose is to now focus on Gee and Frankie because I need some fluff before I lose all my wonderful readers!! So enjoy this drama/random filled chapter and expect me to come back with a clean slate of Ferard!:D

Now for some pimping. In my absence I was able to work on another story (yay!) it was purely a one shot deal, but I want to see what you all think. It’s not a Ferard, but it is a slash(it’s called Like a Diamond) and I’d love you guys to check it out for me (Along with my Pedophile Ferard because as sick as it is… I’m sooooo fucking proud of it!!!) I entered another contest where I’ll be writing something like Romeo and Juliet or A Midsummer’s Night Dream (both by Shakespeare) and I’m giving a second entry to the same contest that revolves around the word(planet) Jupiter. So I’ll keep you posted with those too. You guys don’t realize how happy it would make me if you recommend this story somewhere and somehow because I really would like to show off my work and get feedback. For those that have no clue what I’m talking about when I mention Papas y Chorizo, it’s just Spanish for Potatoes and a meat type flavoring thing to mix it with. It’s tastes amazing and I absolutely love to make it, but obviously Frank can’t eat it. Alright I swear I’m almost done, but as a last note, that thing about Stephanie only eating when she’s happy and dropping so much weight is sorta true... no details but she is very much healthy :D and so is her character. So my characters doesn’t have a eating disorder, she’s just very abnormal. Alright I shall let you go, I really gotta stop boring you with these crazy author’s notes. ILY!!!:D

xo
Anita(:

ps Next chapter I'm going to do this new thing where the titles are lyrics and the first person to get them right can have their name and one story pimped in my signature, profile page, and author's notes for an entire week. Would anyone like me to do that? If not I'll stick with this, just wanted something new and fresh:)