Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Drop the Dager And Lather The Blood On Your Hands Romeo

Frank’s POV

Everything is out in the open. There’s no more secrets and everyone’s happy, well maybe not Anita, but that’s not any of our fault. Bob did get together with Stephanie, and Ray is still going out with Sabrena, but unfortunately the three girls are taking a trip to Nebraska for some college thing so the guys aren’t very happy. They tried to convince their parents to let them go, but of course none of the parents were happy about 3 girls and their boyfriends together alone for an entire week. They left yesterday and wouldn’t be back until the night before school which meant the guys would be moping for the remaining days, but Gerard says he’s got a plan or something. Gerard and I are currently in the living room watching some cooking show since we’re both too lazy to change the channel. Rachel Ray was teaching the audience how to make cupcakes, for fuck’s sake they are cupcakes, how hard can it be to make them?!

“Gerard, we should make cupcakes.”

“Frank, we don’t know how to make cupcakes and I really don’t feel like putting out a fire right now.”

“Fine! I’ll go ask Mikey to help me,” I huffed as I threw myself off the couch up to Mikey’s room. “MIKEY!!! Mikey I want to make cupcakes!”

“Frank, I don’t feel like burning down the house. Why can’t you just let me wallow in my misery alone!?” He can be so dramatic, come on it’s been one day!

“Mikey, get over it already! She’ll only be gone for 1 week, 5 days after today. Get your skinny ass up and help me make some damn cupcakes!”

“I don’t wanna!!!” he whined kicking his feet and swinging his arm looking like a small child.

“Fine Michael, but I swear you act so damn childish sometimes! I’m sure Anita doesn’t want a five year old as a boyfriend,” I said in a kind of questioning tone before a pillow came flying into my face causing me to stumble. “Fine, I’m leaving geez, don’t have to injury me.” I shut the door and ran back downstairs plopping myself onto Gerard’s lap with a slight pout.

“Frank I don’t care what kind of looks you give me; I don’t want to make cupcakes.” I pouted some more than an idea came to me and I ground my lower half roughly into Gerard’s crotch. He moaned and threw his head back onto the couch, but quickly looked into my eyes with a ‘I know what you’re doing but it won’t work’ look, oh Gerard you have no clue what I’m capable of. I smirked then lowered my lips to just below his earlobe and slowly sucked on the sensitive skin. Gerard let out another moan before bucking his hips to get me to grind again. I do as he wants for my own sneaky intentions and take the opportunity of his open mouth to attach our lips. He kisses me back roughly flipping us over onto the couch so he has me pinned down and continues to grind our hips together. I almost forget my true intentions before Gerard is whispering huskily into my ear, “Fine, we’ll make cupcakes, but first you are helping me out with my problem.”

I nod my head and he quickly picks me up to escort us to his room. He throws me on the bed and we’re both stripping quickly down to our boxers. Oh gawd I hope Mikey doesn’t hear us. Gerard is back on top of me and we are rock hard. I wasn’t sure if we were actually going to have sex yet, but strangely I felt ready. Gerard held on to my hips tightly, latched his mouth to my neck, and starting sucking causing these growls to emit from the back of my throat. I threw my hands into his pitch black hair and pulled slightly knowing this will cause Gerard to moan in turn too. One of his hands leaves my left hip and makes its way into the front of my boxers rubbing slowly.

“Gerard, please uh, faster!”

“Nuh uh Frankie, you’re getting what you want so I’m going to have my fun right now.” I groaned, but he just chuckled and continued to rub painfully slow. Just when I thought I was going to explode his hand left and I whimpered, only this man above me can make me whimper so childishly. Three of his fingers were inserted into my mouth and before I had time to register why, he was instructing me to suck. I did as I was told and just as quickly as they were there, they were gone and inserted someplace else. I hissed, but Gerard cut it off with a passionate kiss and promises that it’d feel better soon. I relaxed and he slowly rubbed the inside of me and soon I could feel the pleasure spread throughout my body. After I was moaning he inserted a second, then eventually the last of the three fingers. Once he prepped me enough, he skillfully removed his boxers and what was left covering me, only to toss it across the room onto his dresser. He looked me in my eyes for a confirmation that I nodded my heads to and he plunged deep into me spreading possibly the worst pain ever. My eyes stung and I thought I was going to scream, but I held everything back and waited for the pain to subside. Once I got use to his size I nodded my head for Gerard to go on, he started moving slowly and the pain was soon replaced by pleasure. I moaned loudly and Gerard chuckled before kissing down my jaw to suck on my neck once again. He started going fast and his head board would hit the wall a couple times making loud noises, that is until we hear Mikey’s music blaring through the walls. So much for him not hearing us.

“Gawd Gerard, uh, touch me please! I-I can’t take this anymore!” He wrapped his hand carelessly around my member and stroked to the pace of his thrust. “Omigawd, Gerard I-I’m gonna ahhhh Geeeee!!!!”

I came all over my stomach and his hand at the same time as he released inside of me caused by the sudden tightening of my muscle. Gerard let out a few curses along with my name as we rode out our climax. He stopped pumping and collapsed on top of me with a sigh.

“Wow, that was, um, wow,” he said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

“That was more than wow, that was fan-fucking-tastic! We have to do that more often!”

“Does that mean we can just lay here instead of making fucking cupcakes?”

“As much as I don’t want to let you off the hook considering this WAS my ‘punishment’, I don’t think I can face you’re brother right now.” I look up at him and we both noticed that the music had finally turned down which meant Mikey was either downstairs or he knew we were done.

“I don’t know, walking into the room licking icing off of our fingers scaring him into thinking it is cum sounds really fun.” He smiled and raised his eyebrows hopeful that I’d go along with his crazy idea. I giggled and bounced up off the bed, bad idea considering I was still sore.

“Ugh, next time, YOU are taking. My ass fucking hurts you dick!”

“Nuh uh Iero, Gerard Way is NOT a bottom, so get used to it if you want that to happen again.” I frowned and he crawled off the bed to place a gentle kiss to my lips that I gladly accepted. He pulled back and got up to change back into some clothes. I reluctantly followed his lead and soon we were both back in the living room where we started, bored and watching Rachel Ray. Yup, just a normal day at the Way house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really short so sorry... The first edition of the Lyric Titles are up so have fun guessing:) The Nabraska trip is only half made up... I want to go check out Nebraska for college so I thought Hey, let's get ride of me and my obnoxious friends:) AND you got some ferard fluff!:D Now just to keep this up, throw a crazy party, have an epic disaster, and end the story because really... This is starting to annoy me because I'm constantly having writer's block. -_-

xo
Anita:)

**edit So I demand you check out this story that was created for me by the amazing hartlessx666 ot is called Sexy Dork and yesh! it was named after me :3 You may know Ky from his already amazing story that will be having a sequel soon, but seriously could you check out that one shot (its a cute little Frikey) and leave a comment (for meeeee! XD) and make sure that the one and only Sexy Dork sent you;) (I really should take a dorky picture of myself so it can match my username) I love you guys so much!!! Updates soon to come I promise!!! (sequels and new stories too! XD)