Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Bat's, Balls, and a Bitch

“Hey Babe.” It was Gerard calling for the third time today. Don’t get me wrong, I love hearing his voice and don’t have a problem talking to him, but I started noticing that he’s some what clingy.

“Hey, Gee Bear, what’s up?” I don’t know where I came up with the nickname, but it sounded so damn cute that I had to use it, and Gerard never complained.

“Mikey’s leaving in 10 minutes, he has a date with Sam, and my parents are gone for the weekend, want to come over?”

“Um actually Babe I have loads of work to do. You know Math and English project, maybe I could go over later after I’m done.”

“Can I go over and help you?” he asked and I could hear the pout in his voice, he’s so damn cute that I can’t say no. I smile and then give him his response.

“Sure Baby, but you have to promise you’re not going to distract me, I really have to finish this work.”

“Okay, I promise!”

“Okay see you when you get here, bye Gee.”

“Bye Frankie!” He hung up and I continued with my Math. Hey I wasn’t joking I really had tons of homework! I finish the 4th page of homework I was given. Stupid bitch! Why must me have an entire packet on the weekend?! Just because she doesn’t have a life past her damn cat obsession doesn’t mean we can’t!

Just as I was mentally cursing my teacher out the door bell rang. I flew down the stairs to answer the door. As I threw it open their stood the only guy that’s ever filled my mind every moment of the day everyday.

“Hey Baby,” Gerard says pulling me tight to him. He lifted my chin and kisses me softly, but I can feel the passion behind it. I stand on the tips of my toes so I can make the kiss a little deeper. I run my tongue along the bottom of his lip begging for entrance and he happily parts his lips. I wrap my arms tighter around his neck as his strong hands grip my hipbones making me moan a little.

Little does he know that my hips are my sweet spot, grip them the right way and I’ll moan like there’s no tomorrow. Gerard starts pulling away a little, but I refuse to break the kiss. He finally gets his face far enough to whisper to me. “I promised I wouldn’t be a distraction, this seems pretty distracting.”

I sighed, but finally let go standing back on my feet as I straighten my clothes and hair. I blushed a little and looked up at Gerard from under my eyelashes. He chuckles then took hold of my hand laying a kiss on my palm.

“You’re so cute, you know?”

“Well I have been told,” I said being cocky.

“Come on, time for little Frankie to do his homework. I brought my art kit so I can sketch you and stay out of the way.”

“Well you don’t have to be completely out of the way, you could help me so I can finish early and we can fool around a bit.” Gerard smiled at this and shook his head.

“You just don’t want to do your homework.”

“True, but I also want to take advantage of having the house to myself tonight. Maybe fool around with my sexy boyfriend,” I said seductively running my hands up his chest. He shook a little under my touch then took hold of my hands backing me up.

“We’ll never be able to if you don’t finish your work.” He spins me a round, slaps my ass, and points up the stairs. I rub my ass from where he hit it, stick my tongue out, and bounce up the stairs. I jump on my bed landing cross legged and continue my homework. Gerard sits at my desk and pulls out his art supplies preparing to draw me.

“I was serious about doing my homework. Mikey gets to go out with his girlfriend and have fun all because I agreed to do his packet too so no fair!”

“Then you shouldn’t have agreed to doing his work, whose fault is it that Mikey’s having fun.”

“Well if I’m not having fun then that means who don’t get to have any either! Please Gee Bear, help?” I pout a little knowing he can’t resist the name AND pout. He gets up, kisses my forehead, then grabs my English homework. I smile at him pulling him into a huge kiss and hug causing us to fall back on my bed giggling.

“Frankie! You need to let go if I’m going to help,” he said between giggles.

“Maybe this is exactly hope I want you,” I said seductively, presuming to throw my homework out of the way. He playfully bit me on the neck knowing this usually makes me loosen my grip. Knowing what he was doing I tightened my arms around his neck then wrapping my legs around his waist.

“Frankie, come on we can do this after, homework first.”

“But I don’t want to, it’s booooooooooring,” I whined.

“I know, but you only get your reward if you do what you’re suppose to do first.” He always does this seeming more like a parent talking to their 6 year old. Maybe I’m the clingy one. Fuck I don’t care, how can you NOT want to cling to him. I let go completely to see Gerard stand up looking unhappy.

“Did I do something wrong,” I asked sitting up right and pulling my legs to my chest.

“Huh? Oh no Babe, I’m just a little distracted today. Finish you’re homework then we can do get a bite to eat.”

“Gerard, what’s bothering you?” He knew I was serious because ever since we started going out 4 months ago, we haven’t used each others first name unless we were mad or serious.

“Frank, just forget about it. I already agreed to help so finish your Math so we can do something.”

“Screw my damn homework! Something is bothering you and I want to know!”

“Fine. How do you feel about that Sam girl?”

“Mikey’s girlfriend Sam?”

“Yeah, her. What do you think about her?”

“Well I haven’t liked her from the beginning, even though we do have her to thank for getting us together. I only put up with her because of Mikey. Why, you don’t like her either?”

“Well don’t freak, but,” he started not wanting to finish his sentence.

“But what, Gerard?”

“Well she, I THINK, is coming on to me.” At this my eyes narrowed as I dared to ask the question he knew was coming in a raspy whisper.

“Coming on to you as in what, Gerard?”

“Babe don’t freak out on me I didn’t do anything I swear!”

“I’m not freaking out just tell me what the fuck you mean.” Okay yeah maybe I am the jealous type just a little bit, but how can I not be, not only do I have to worry about tramps and sluts, but after coming out of the closest I have to worry about other gay guys that think, and I quote ‘Damn, Gerard Way is so sexy. He could do so much better then that Frank fag’. Seriously! Not only am I called fag by homophobic straight dudes, but also by my fellow taunted gay community!? So I have my rights to be a little jealous.

“See this is why I didn’t mention it, I knew you’d get mad!” I took a deep breathe and looked up at Gerard with a completely neutral look.

“Okay, I’m calm. Now will you please explain what you mean.”

“Thank you. Well when Mikey walked out of the room the other day she walked into the living room where I was and simply sat on my lap without a word. I tried to move her, but she wouldn’t budge until she heard Mikey on the stairs, which lead her to quickly peck me on the lips and skip out the door with Mikey.”

“Did you tell Mikey?”

“Yes, but he won’t believe me! He says I’m just trying to get his girl since I can’t make up my mind! Mikey has lost it!”

“Is this the first time?”

“No, that happened today right before they left, but for the last couple of weeks she’s come up to me at school, at work, sometimes when she’s at the house and just does stupid things like pecking me, leaving love notes, and other stupid shit!”

“That little whore. She’s fucking with all of us! You, Mikey, AND me! I have half a mind to go kick her ass right now!”

“Babe chill! I have an idea. Since Mikey won’t believe my word and refuses to read those notes maybe he’ll listen and read if it’s Sam showing him.”

“What do you mean?”

“I have a plan,” He said waving me over so he can explain his ‘plan’. My plan was to take a bat to the bitch’s face, but Gerard said his plan was more efficient.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooooooo, I updated. TGIF! So anyone have a suggestion to what the plan is? I already know what’s going to happen, but I’d love to hear what you all would do. Leave comments please because I live for feedback. How am I suppose to know if I’m doing the right things if no one tells me if they like it?! For those that did comment thanks so much you really made my day and I love you for it. Okay well I’m out. Comment because really it will only take a few minutes and to leave one lousy comment! Be happy I’m not saying “Comment or else no update!” I know I’m not amazing, but I want to know what people are thinking! ILY!

xoxo
<3Anita:D