Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

DRAMA!

I still didn’t like Steve and didn’t want him anywhere near my Frankie MY Frankie, I like the sound of that. I protectively wrapped my arms around Frank and growled towards Steve. Mikey was talking about something, but I was too occupied biting Frank’s smooth florescent skin on his neck.

“Gerard! HELLO GERARD!!!” Mikey yelled waving a hand in my face.

“Huh? I wasn’t paying attention could you repeat the question?”

“I said, are you okay? Sam was telling us that you were really upset and were crying, I’ve never seen you cry before Bro.”

“Yeah and not to mention that little Frankie was crying too,” Steve said reaching out to give Frank a hug. I pulled him away and glared at Steve. I know he didn’t just call him Frankie, who does this punk think he is??

“Gee Bear are you alright?” Frank asked looking up at me innocently. Why does he have to be so damn cute? I smiled at him and nodded my head forgetting about Steve momentarily.

“Yea Mikes I’m fine, I guess I was just so upset that I couldn’t have my precious little Frankie Baby, but I’m all better now,” I said burying my face into Frank’s neck getting a giggle. I heard Steve laugh a little and I looked at him wearing this stupid little grin. I let go of Frank for a minute and got in this guy’s face. “And what’s so funny you little fucker?!”

“Nothing at all.” That fucking little grin, I should punch it off your fucking little face right now.

“Oh really? Because that fucking little grin of yours says otherwise. Look I don’t like you and the only reason you’re not dead is because your Frank’s friend. Don’t give me a reason to fuck you up,” I growled at him as he continued to smile up at me. I smirked and raised my fist ready to kill this motherfucker when I felt a pair of hands pull me back a little. I turned around to see Frank with tears in his eyes and I panicked wrapping my arms around him to see what was wrong, “what is it baby?”

“Gerard you can’t hit him.”

“Why? What does it matter, is there something going on between you two so I can’t do anything?”

“No, Gerard! He’s my angel so you can’t hit him. It won’t affect him.”

“Your Angel? What is this some nickname? Might as well call him babe while you’re at it!”

“No Gee! I mean he’s an angel, like with the wings and halo! He came to help me get you, there’s nothing going on.” Oh a real angel, like Sam. OH SHIT SAM!

“Like Sam! She’s an angel too! She came to help me with you, she knew we were meant to be together! She’s the reason that I knew I wanted you!”

“Wait you guys, did you just say Sammie and Kyle are angels?” Mike asked.

“Kyle?”

“Yeah, Kyle, you know head of the drama department along with his sister Sammie.”

“How would you know that, you acted like you didn’t even know the girl earlier, Mikey?”

“Gee you’re such an idiot. I asked Sammie and her brother to help me hook you two up. Apparently they did and fast!”

“Wait, you played match maker?”

“Yeah don’t you love me?”

“Michael James Way, prepare to die a painful death. You just made the mistake of butting into my life!”

“But, Gee! If it wasn’t for me, Sammie, and Kyle; You and Frank would have never realized your love for each other. And if I didn’t butt in to help my best friend and my brother then Sammie and Kyle couldn’t help!” He has a point. I walked up to my brother looking really pissed just to see his reaction. He started backing up into the counter and stumbling over words.

“Gerard, don’t do this! I’m going to tell mom on you! GERARD NOOOO!” Then I hugged me murmuring a simple thank you. He hugged back happy I wasn’t about to kill him.

Frank’s POV

Is it wrong that I’m jealous about my best friend’s relationship with his own brother? That I didn’t want Gee’s arms around anyone, but me? How I wanted to pry Mikey off and claim Gerard as my own? Yeah it’s pretty fucked up. I walked over squeezing my best friend knowing that if I didn’t have him I’d be miserable.

Suddenly I felt these pair of arms pick me up from behind and twirl me. He finally set me down on Ray’s counter just so he could kiss me again. He pulled away smiling and whispered in my ear, “You’re so damn adorable.” I felt my cheeks get hot as I giggled.

“So then, officially Gerard has come out of the closet?” Ray asked bringing me back to reality.

“Yes Ray, Gerard has finally admitted he was gay,” Mikey said turning to Ray.

“Okay good because it was so hard to deal with it. Geez man I know i'm fucking hot, but stop staring at my ass all the time, you’re only giving yourself away,” Ray said winking at him.

“I DON’T STARE AT YOUR ASS! Okay maybe once, but that was because you happened to be walking in front of me and the jeans made them look nice!” Everyone laughed at Gerard as he made a couple of model poses sticking his ass out to make his point. I couldn’t help but smack his ass once it was in my reach.

He turned around looking at me with a smirk and eager eyes before pulling me close so every inch of my front pressed close to him so he could kiss me. Every time he did that I felt light headed and butterflies came to my stomach. I shuddered as his hand rubbed little circle on the low of my back. I entangled my fingers in his hair pulling a little to make it clear that I was enjoying this. He slide his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch until he was bored with that and moved on to biting my lower lip making me moan.

“Excuse me, but you do know that you are in my kitchen making out. I swear if you have sex up there my mom won’t be happy Gerard!”

“Fuck, fine,” Gerard said giving me one last kiss to my lips then facing towards our friends. I looked around and thought this is going to turn out really good. I just know it, we owe Mikey BIG time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright i wrote and it took forever(so many distractions). I thought you should all know that i skipped my spanish and english homework for this so i hope you are happy! :P lol but i love writing for you guys so alls forgiven:) Alright, tell me what you think lovies and don't be afraid to comment. Ive heard that this story is addicting, but that's from one person. Plzzzzzzzzzzz can i get 2 different people that comment and i'll be super duper happy. I beg of you plzzzzzzz! okay so patheticness is over just comment and I'd love you so much. thanks to {Sunsetsare4Becca} you rock my socks! ILY all!

xoxo
<3Anita