Same as Yesterday

Wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?

“YOU HAVE A DATE WITH RIAN?!?!” Me, Alex and Felicia shouted as we nearly kicked in the door to Noel‘s room. She shot up in shock as we all jumped on her bed. “I will murder him if he hurts you remember that.” Felicia said and hugged Noel tightly. I smiled at the pair. They were like sisters. I guess that’s like me and Alex though. Were very close, Practically joined at the hip like Alex and Jack. After a few moments me and Alex left, leaving the two to talk in private as they sometimes do when they had the time.

“So.. Did you talk to Jack yet?” Alex asked and I sighed softly as I shook my head no.

“I don’t even have a hint as to what he was going to say Alex..” I said with another sigh and she pulled me into a side hug.

“Come on honey, You need cheering up. How bout we go watch some really shit TV and pig out on booze and junk food?” She said with a grin and I laughed slightly.

“Sure, I could do with it right now. And I think you could too just cause your amazing.” I said with a grin as we headed to mine and Tash’s room for the slight what you could call.. Sleepover. Tash ended up joining us for the sleepover and we just pigged out on random shit while watching shitty films and drinking all the alcohol that was brought in from the tour bus.

“You know, I realised I don’t give a fuck about what he was going to say to me anymore. Screw him.” I said with a sigh and Alex raised her drink into the air.

“Here’s to not caring!” She exclaimed and we all laughed before repeating her words and clinking our drinks together. Soon after we heard a knock at the hotel door.

“Who the hells that because I don’t remember ordering room service.” Tash said with her eyebrows raised and I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ll get it.” I said as I walked over to the door and opened it slightly, looking through the gap that the chain was allowing me too. “Can I help you?” I asked a puzzled looking Jack and he shrugged.

“Maybe.” I opened the door fully and Lent against the door frame, Feeling slightly unsteady. “Are you having a party in there?” He asked with a chuckle and I shrugged.

“Just a few drinks and shit.” I said plainly and he looked as though he was about to say something. “How did you find us?” I asked him with a confused expression and he shrugged as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

“I kinda.. Knocked on every door till I found your room..” He said nervously and I smiled softly at him.

“Are you stalking me?” I asked jokingly and he shook his head.

“Nope, I just wanted to talk to you.” He said with a smile and I moved out of the doorway, letting him inside.

“Erm.. Jack’s here.“ I said awkwardly to the girls and they nodded and giggled.

“Come join the party, Bro.” Alex said and I laughed softly at her.

“Don’t mind if I do, Ladies.” He said and grabbed a bottle from the counter in the room. He popped the lid off and took a swig of the liquid.

“So.. What were you going to tell me earlier?” I asked as I played with the hem of my shirt and he sighed.

“It wasn’t important.” He said with a soft smile and I groaned softly.

“Please tell me?” I asked and he sighed heavily before continuing.

“I wondered if.. You’dliketogoonadatewithme.” He said extremely fast and my face contorted into one of confusion.

“What?” I asked and he took a breath in again.

“Would you like to go on a date with me?” He asked slower this time and my breath caught in my throat. Did he really just ask me that? I smiled softly at him.

“Coarse I would, yes.” I said and his grin widened as he picked me up from the floor and spinning around.

“You won’t regret it.” He said as he bit his bottom lip softly and headed towards the door as he had finished his beer. “Bye girls, Thanks for the drink.” He shouted and both of them shouted back a ‘Kay’. “Bye Scar.” He said with smirk and I nodded before shutting the door.

“Okay, what happened over there?” Alex asked and I bit my lip happily.

“I’m going on a date with Jack Barakat!” I exclaimed with a grin and Alex tackled me into a hug.

“No fucking way I’m so happy for you!” She said with a hiccup and I giggled as I pushed her off me. Wow, We were pretty drunk.

“Okay, I say it’s time to crash now.” I said and Alex nodded before sprawling out on the floor and falling to sleep there. I decided to do the same since I couldn’t be arsed to move but moved to the comfy sofa instead ‘cause I’m smart like that. I couldn’t wait for mine and Jack’s date. I looked at my phone to see I had a text from Jack.

From: Jackie:)
Night Scar. (:
I can’t wait for our date. <3


It said and I sighed happily as I sent a quick ‘Night Jackie, I can’t either(: <3’ back and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, I updated it. (:
I hope you like. ♥

Jodiee; x