Same as Yesterday

Interview!

Noel-

We all got bored so we decided that we would go swimming. Rian (oddly enough) already had his on. I put my splatter painted bikini on and put a yellow tank top and a pair of shorts on with my Roxy flip-flops on.

Rian laced our hands together making me blush and we walked behind everyone else to the pools. "So you going to go in or stare at it?" I heard someone say from behind me and it was Rian. I laughed and shrugged.

"Can't swim..." I sayed hoping he didn't hear but he did. "Well then I guess I'll have to hold you..." He says smirking and my eyes go wide as i try to get away from him. I slip on the edge of the pool and fall in but not two seconds later someone was pulling me up and hugging me to their chest

I turned around and hugged Rian tightly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Thanks..." I say finally looking him in the eyes. " Well it was either let you drown and not get to ask you to be my girlfriend or come in save you and get to do this..." He says and he kisses me.

I smile when he pulls away blushing madly. "Noel...Will you be my girlfriend..." He asks and not being capable of words I nod enthusiastically. He laughs and pecks my lips.

After a little while of splashing around and Rians arms wrapped around me protectiveley to make sure I didn't drown we all headed back to our rooms. I was actually glad that Rians was right next to mine. So I after I had taken a shower he had texted me telling me to come to his room.

"Hey..." I say entering and he hugs me tightly. "Hey!" He says smiling. I laugh and we sit down to watch a movie. "We have Home Alone Toy Story and Fin-"
"FINDING NEMO!" I cut him off and start bouncing up and down on the bed.

He laughs and sits back down with me on the bed. Halfway through the movie a thunderstorm starts and I jump and land in Rian's lap. "Shhh...don't worry I'm right here." he says and I dig my head into his shoulder. "I-I hate t-thunders-storms." I say stuttering and Rian rubs my back. "Noel...look at me..." He says and I lift my head up. I see a flash and before I can even do anything Rian puts his lips on mine quickly.

One thing leads to another and you know what happens (;

-x-x-x-

I wake up and quickly put my shirt on. I smile remembering last night and turn over to greet Rian. When I look over I see that he isn't there and my heart sinks a little. I put on a pair of shorts put my hair up and go out into the little 'living room'.

"Hey Shane...do you...know...were Rian is?" I ask and she shakes her head sadly. I nod and walk out to go see Zack. "Zack! Do you know where Rian is?" I ask.

"Kinda...I saw him leave about 2 hours ago...why?" He asks and I feel my heart totally drop. "N-no reason. t-thanks anyw-way." I say and I turn around quickly before he tries to ask questions. "Woah! Wait...what he do Noel..." Zack asks and I shake my head. I feel a tear fall down my cheek and I know Zack saw because his arms are wrapped around my body.

"What happened last night..." He asks cautiously and I look at him..."We...slept together... I tried calling him and he ignored my calls..." I say and I break down crying. "I am going to murder that fucker!" Zack says and he picks me up bridal style bringing me to my room.

"Shane where is Felicia?" Zack asks when he gets into the room and Shane says something. Zack puts me down and I see Felicia and ones she sees me she gets pissed. "I am going to fucking kill Rian." She says and comes over hugging the death out of me.

-x-x-x-

I've been crying for 2 hours and Rian is nowhere to be seen or heard from. She keeps hugging the death out of me. We hear yelling from outside the door and I instantly know it's Rian.

We walk out and I just stand in the corner. I hate yelling and it always scares the hell out of me. Zack and Felicia keep yelling at Rian and Rian yells right back. I wasn't even listening but Jack comes over and pulls me into his lap letting me cry.

"YOU FUCKING LEFT HER AFTER YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER!!!! YOU DON'T DO THAT!" Zack screams and Rian screams something back. "GOT DAMMIT YOU ASSHOLE!! SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD TRUST YOU BUT NOW SHE CAN'T! SHE WAS FUCKING RAPED AND USED!" Felicia says and I shoot up out of Jack's lap. Felicia's mouth was covered and everyone was looking between me and Felicia.

"Oh my god... Noel it slipped out..." She says and I nod. Rian looks at me with sympathy and guilt written all over her face. "Felicia's right...about everything...I can't trust you Rian. at all and I don't think I will be. So I'm sorry were done." I say and I leave with Zack and Felicia following me. "At least you didn't lash out on him...so it's a good thing especially since you dont have your meds."

Felicia explains and I nod.

-x-x-x-

" SNL! Interview!!!" Someone screams and we all go into the dressing rooms for an interview.

Interviewer(Saddie): Hey SNL how you guys doing tonight?
EVERYONE: Fucking Awesome!!
Saddie: Hhaha well I'm gonna just ask a couple questions each.

-x-x-x-

Saddie: Finally Noel...tell me how do you like touring.
Noel: Honestly it is fucking surreal. Sometimes I foregt I'm on tour but having all the other bands here is just amazing.
Saddie: Well we understand that there is some bad blood between you and the lead singer of Fall Out Boy...care to explain?
Noel: Ugggghh...me and Patrick never got along...I live near them and we've been friends for a while but I moved and me and Patrick just never got along from day one. and that's the miniscule version. So I'll save you from that.
Saddie: Ha-ha okay now we have some rumors going around that you are on suicide watch because you tried killing yourself? Is that true?
Everyone: NO!


That was the biggest lie ever.

Saddie: Okay well people are also saying that you had abusive parents and that you have a bipolar disorder and someone told me that you we-
Felicia: Okay this interview is now done...I think you have plenty of footage...you don't have to torture her.
Shane: Yeah come on that's a little too personal seriously. She almost in fucking tears now


Not wanting to hear anything else I went out into the hallway and I slid down the wall. Today has been the worst day ever and I just want to die. But that would just prove all the 'rumors' true. All the girls come out and hug me.

"Come on we're on in about 15 minutes." Alex says and we go to the stage to see All Time Low getting off. Zack Jack and Alex all hug the girls they are with and Rian just walks right by giving me a sad look. "Noel!" Zack, Jack, and Alex scream and they hug the death out of me. "Thanks guys...I needed that." I kiss their cheeks grab my bass from the tech and run on stage.

I will not think about Rian at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooot (: Okay well yeah here you go to our wonderful subscribers!!!

Heey You guys should check out mine and Alex's new story (: Second Chances Never Matter

Shout out to:
rivals are insane
SarahhhDarlinggg
UnhealthyObsessions-

So I love you guys!!! Thanks for rivals are insane
for always reading and commenting
we love you all
<3^$%^$Noel

Song of the day(: Cancer My Chemical Romance