Same as Yesterday

If I Smile, Then It's Good.

I roll my eyes and flip off Stump as he's on the ground. I'm so glad I didn't sock that guy, because if I did he would would get knocked into last night. Yeah thats how hard I hit. I hit like professional street fighter. I was pulled out of my trance when Scar came over to me and put her arm around me.

"Sup?"

I look at her and she keeps talking. "Apart from that fucking prick."

I sigh. "Nothing, Scar."

I lean my head in her shoulder as we walk to the hotel. I never wanted this to end. Scar means to much to me to lose her. I sigh again and close my eyes.

"Did you take your pill?"

Scar rolls her eyes. She takes a tablet for a baggie she hand and dry swallowed. I sigh. I'm the only one that knows that she Bi-polar. Like really bad one too. I learnt that she got that from her past and she didn't want that to happen to her. I shudder at the thought. I'm glad that I could help her. She helped me with my problem so I helped with hers.

She starts tearing up. "You know that I love you right? And I can't thank you enough for being my best friend."

I smile and hug her. "Course' I do Scar. I can't thank you enough either."

I smiled a soft one. Not one of my famous smiles. "Come on, let's go find Noel."

We sprinted off in the look for our friend.

~*~


We found Noel and ended up back at the hotel and we were so bored I started thinking. And I don't think thats good for my mind.

"Wanna go swimming?"

We look over at Shane and smile before running of to get changed. I get the bathroom and bound out of there while tying my top. I walked out of the room to see Scar waiting for me. We linked arms and started walking.

"So. . .Are you going to tell me what was up with you earlier?"

She gave me a worried glance. "My eating problem."

She frowned softly at me as I sighed. I wonder what she was thinking. I swear Scar has the best body every! She's skinny as a stick un-like me, I'm fat.

"Honey. you have a fantastic body! Look at you, your gorgeous."

I smile softly at her. "Alexandrea, you know I'm always here for you. . .Please. . . .I can't nearly lose you again."

I smile and I look and saw that we where at the swimming area. Scar gave me a hug and bent down to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks you, Scar."

I said with a smile before I run to Alex by the water slide. I attack him in a hug. His arms wrap around my waist. I smile before kissing him on the lips.

"You look amazing!"

I blush. "Thank you."

"Damn, girl you have some big boobs."

I laugh and shake my head. "You can thank my mommy."

He laughs. "Momma's girl?"

"No, more of a daddy's girl. Always been his favorite."

He laughs. "I'm a mommy's boy."

"Should of guessed."
"That was mean!"
"You know I love you Alex."
"Love you too, Lexi."

I smile and Alex grabs me bridal style and walks to the deep end of the swimming pool.

"Oh hell no, Gaskarth you drop me, you're coming in with me."

He jumps in with me in his arms. We resurface and I push my hair out of my eyes. I smile at Alex as he flips his hair out of his eyes. I start swimming away before he grabs me from behind. I squeal and look up at Alex.

"Ha-ah very funny Alex."

"Yes very funny, Lexi."

I look at him but his eyes where somewhere else. I looked to see where his eyes where at. I see Scar laughing and Jack's arms around her waist.

"Do you guys fucking go out or what?"

I laugh as Scarlett flips him off. I smile as Alex's big doe eyes look into my eyes. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and his arms go around my waist. Are noes' were touching. I smile and Alex laughs and rubs my noes with his. I kiss his lips.

"So where does this leave us?"

He shrugs. "I don't know, but now I have the balls to ask would you be my girlfriend."

I see him blush and he puts his head down. "Awe, Alex, I'll be you girlfriend if you be my boyfriend."

He lifts his head up and kisses me. I laugh into the kiss. I pull back. "I take that as a yes."

He laughs and pulls me out of the pool we walk hand in hand to where Scar and Jack where at. I see Jack's face nuzzled in Scar's neck. I smile and stop as I take a picture and send it too, Twitpic

AlexSNL: www.twitpic,com/3b3s9g Aren't these guys cute!

I smile and shove my phone into my towel, I walk over to Scar and shake my hair out.

"Lexi!

I smile cheekily at her. "I'm all wet now!"

She added that and the guys eyes got huge.

"Will you girls just kiss already?"

I laugh. "You guys sound like the other guy fans we have."

"You think we should heat back to the hotel, now?"

They shake their heads and Jack and Scar head back first. I smile and grab Alex's hand. We walk up to my hotel room and we stop.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe."

I smile. "Ditto."

I lean on my tipi toes and kiss him and he kisses back. "Bye, Alex."

I leave him there. He was touching his lips. He smile and runs to his hotel room. I laugh and turn around to see a bunch of excited girls.

"YOUR DATING ALEX FUCKING GASKARTH!"

"Haha, yeah."

All the girls scream and we end up sitting on the floor in a circle doing each other's nails and talking about Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, and Flyzik. What a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yesss updated! Haha. I'm so happy I got this done. Finally.

So guess what? I'm sick. Again. Fuckk shit fuckk. It just doesn't end for me. God. I'm light headed and my throat hurts like fuck. Gosh damnit. -Insert eye roll-

Anyways how many of y'all watch Holly's World last night? Well I did and her and Jack make such a cute couple(: I watch the episode on E! again and all these comment's where fucking hella ass fucking rude. They were talking shit about Jack being a motherfucking gold digger. Hold up. Excuse me? He makes more money then Holly does. So he ain't no motherfucking gold digger.

Jesus Christ. People are so fucking stupid. Damn.

Sorry for my ranting. It pisses me off because people just judge people even though they don't know them. It's bullshit.

Anyways, comment & subscribe(:

Shout out too:
Unhealthy Obsessions-
rivals are insane
SarahhhDarlinggg
<--- I love this girl right here!

Love Alex xoxo