Same as Yesterday

Spring Into Action!

We ran of the stage. I wipe off some of the sweat of my face and run to the showers. I didn't take long. I pull the towel of my head and let my hair go curly. I throw on some clothes and walk outside to the tents. I get pulled and I get pushed down. The warm heat from the Arizona air brushes on my bare shoulders. I shiver and look at the person. I smile.

"Today, we are here with the lead singer of SNL."

I smile. "Hey."

"So first question. What is it like to sing in front of people?"

"It's cool I like singing and showing people I have a talent."

"That's awesome."

I smile and nod my head. She looks at her paper and looks back at me.

"On twitter, GirlySNL asks; What we're you like in high school?"

I laugh and shake my head. "I was loud! I liked being loud. I admitt I liked having attention. If there was like drama, I would spring into action and get in on it. I would get into fights and I would always win, but I would always get hurt. Not fun."

"Wow, so another question, if you could be any guy from a band who would you be?"

"Hmm, I would so be Jack Barakat from All Time Low."

"Why is that?"

"I would love to know what goes on inside that head of his. It would be so awesome."

I look up and spot Scarlett. I smile and blow her a kiss. She smiles and laughs.

"So last question, a lot of your fans are wondering; do you have a eating disortered?"

I choke up, I have nothing to say. I never thought someone would notice. I eat sometimes. I'm not that skinny am I? I thought I would only eat a little every day. But apprently someone notice. I never notice that I was crying. I look through my blurred vision and see the girl stopping and giving me a worried look.

Scarlett comes and sits down with me. She starts rubbing my back. I sob more. What is wrong with me? I can't believe this. Why me? Why did this happen to me? God, why me? I was to numb to feel anything. I didn't know someone was lifting me and carrying me to our tour bus. I didn't remember falling asleep. I don't remember anything.

I stayed in my bunk. "Love?"

I look up and see Scar. "Yeah?"
"Are you okay?"
"Does it look like I'm okay?"

She looks taken back. "Sorry."
"It's fine Lexi, you had a long day."
"I don't remember anything."

She sighs. "I'm sorry."
"It's fine, I'm just going back to sleep okay?"

She nods her head and kisses my head. "Yeah, night love."
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. I had to update. Just to keep the story. So here you go. I didn't know who commented so THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Soo I think Jodie is up next(: So there's a awesome chapter.

Love Alex xoxo