Same as Yesterday

Just go out already!

Poor Alex.. Whatever that person said to her really got her upset.. I knew it was about her eating disorder but, What she said exactly I didn’t know. But she was a mess. I loved my best friend to pieces, I hated seeing her in such a state.. But there was nothing I could do but wait till she woke up. I straightened out my clothes before I walked out into the living area of the bus where I saw most of the girls sitting their with their ‘Guy friends’. They all looked up at me with worried glances.

“She’ll be okay.. She just needs some rest.” I said and they all nodded sadly. I saw Jack alone on the sofa and sat beside him, Instantly placing my head on his shoulder.

“What happened?” He asked and I sighed softly before burying my head further into his shoulder.

“I can’t tell you Jacky. It’s Alex’s business.” I said and he nodded softly as he stroked my hair.

“It’s okay.” He said as he kissed my forehead softly. “She’ll be fine.”

-x-x-

When Alex finally awoke, I ran over and gave her a big hug, One that she gladly returned.

“I’m sorry for being a bitch earlier. I was just upset.” She said into my shoulder and I shook my head softly.

“Shush. You weren’t being a bitch.. I knew you were upset.. I shouldn’t have even asked.” I said with a soft smile and she rolled her eyes softly at me.

“You were looking out for me.” She said with a smile before kissing my cheek softly and heading over to everyone else. I retook my place beside Jack and he pulled me into his arms. I giggled softly as he planted sweet kisses all over my face but not one touching my lips. God.. I just wanted to kiss him.. Everyone looked over at us as I giggled and smirked to each other.

“What?” I asked with another laugh and most of them rolled their eyes.

“Just go out already! Please? The sexual tension between you two is too much!” Alex exclaimed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Whatever, Gaskank.” Jack said with a chuckle as he let me snuggle into his arms. I soon felt my eyes flutter shut and myself being picked up from the couch, Firm hands around me as I was picked up bridal style. I still hadn’t opened my eyes though. I soon felt myself being placed inside a bunk, I opened my eyes slightly to see Jack there.

“Please.. Don’t leave me.. Sleep here.” I said and Jack smiled softly before climbing into the bunk with me. It was a tight squeeze but, With Jack, I liked the close contact. “This is nice..” I muttered quietly and Jack chuckled softly as he kissed my forehead.

“It is.. Wait a second.” He said before sitting up slightly and pulling off his T-shirt. I gawked over his body for a few minutes before he looked over at me with a smirk. I quickly looked away and blushed slightly at his stare. “Hmm.. Can we take yours of now?” He asked with a smirk and I rolled my eyes softly. I stared deep into his Chocolate eyes, His brown orbs showing nothing but care and.. Something else that I couldn’t place. His head started coming closer to mine and I could help but do the same myself, Meeting his lips in a sweet yet passionate kiss. “Scar.. I really like you.. So much.” He said as he attached his lips to mine again. I grabbed his hair slightly, Bringing his head closer to mine. Then we pulled away moments later. “Scar.. Would-.. Would you like to be my.. Girlfriend?” He asked and I smiled softly at him as I planted my lips to his softly.

“I’d love to.” I said and snuggled back into his embrace as I attempted to sleep before the show.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gahh! Alex's Was Sooo Good And Mines Shiteeee!
Boo, I hate your amazing talent woman. :)
Isn't she just like.. An amazing writer? Fo Srs.

Jodiee; x