Status: Active

Unexpecting

02

It was about a week later that I was hanging out with my best friend Lindsay. We were at her house, eating food and watching movies. I suddenly felt my food coming up. I ran for her bathroom and puked. I sat back and flushed.
“What the hell?” I murmured. I washed my mouth out then looked at the mirror. I didn’t really look sick…and I hadn’t really been feeling sick lately. I shrugged it off; thinking maybe something I ate was bad.
“Are you okay?” Lindsay asked.
“Uh, yea, I think so.” I mumbled. “But I guess I should go home. I feel kind of queasy now.” I told her.
“Okay, well text me later to let me know how your feeling.” She said.
“Alright, thanks Linds. Bye.” I grabbed my wallet and cell phone and went home. I laid down for a nap as soon as I got there. A couple of hours later Noah called. “Hello?” I mumbled tiredly.
“Hey gorgeous, were you sleeping?” he asked.
“Yea, I got sick earlier so I decided to take a nap.” I murmured.
“Awe, I’m sorry darling,” he said.
“Thanks,” I smiled.
“Want me to come take care of you?” he asked.
“Yes please,” I said happily.
“Alright, I’ll be right over. Love you.” He said sweetly.
“Love you too.” I hung up and closed my eyes again. He lives just a couple of blocks away, so it really wouldn’t be long. I forced myself to get up to answer the door when he got there. He hugged me tightly and kissed my chin.
“How ya feeling?” he whispered.
“Tired, come nap with me.” I sighed.
“I can do that.” He grinned. He scooped me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He laid me down on my bed then climbed in bed next to me. He pulled the covers over us and held me close. “I love you,” he said, kissing me.
“I might be sick, don’t kiss me,” I murmured. He laughed.
“I don’t care, I’ll get sick too then.” He smirked. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
“I can’t be sick,” I sighed.
“Why?” he whispered.
“Because it’s summer, I want to have fun.” I told him.
“We have all summer for fun, a few sick days won’t hurt us.” He said before pressing his lips hard against mine. I moaned softly and kissed back. He moved on top of me and gently grinded against me. I wrapped a leg around his waist. He slowly slid his hand down to my thigh and pulled it tighter against him. His tongue wrestled mine for dominance, and like always he won. His other hand went into my hair, his fingers knotting into it. I moved my hands down to the bottom of his shirt and he pulled back so we could get it off.
“This is all we ever do,” I smirked. He laughed again, kissing me. I ran my hands over his muscles and moaned happily. I couldn’t believe I had landed such a hot boyfriend. It didn’t seem real. He slipped a hand under my top and I let him pull it off. He kissed down my chin to my neck and finally to the swells of my breasts. He gently sucked on my skin. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair. Right as he was about to undo my bra we heard the tell tale beep of my mom’s car locking outside. We pulled apart quickly. Laughing, we pulled our shirts back on and went back to our little nook under the covers. There was a light knock on my door so we sat up. “Come in!” I called. My mom opened the door and walked in. She smiled and greeted Noah.
“What are you two up to?” she asked, sitting on the end of my bed.
“Nothing,” I shrugged, “just napping.” I told her. She nodded.
“What did you do today?” she asked me.
“Went to Lindsay’s and chilled for a little bit.” I said.
“Oh, alright. Dinner will be ready in about an hour.” She told me before walking back out. I laid down and smiled at Noah.
“I’m gonna marry you someday,” he whispered, kissing me. I blushed brightly and kissed back. We ended up putting in a movie and watching it while we ate dinner. Later on that night Lindsay text messaged me to see how I was doing. I told her I was feeling better and that Noah had come to take care of me. I fell asleep in Noah’s arms that night, happy as could be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy! And thanks so much for reading and subscribing!

Thanks for the comments ♡ :
tellmeyouloveme;;
surferchickk12

Copyright 2011 ; Hey Miss Lexi