Status: Active

Unexpecting

03

I woke up feeling sick. I made my way quickly to the bathroom and threw up. Maybe it was food poisoning. There was a light knock at the door.
“Lex, you alright?” it was Noah. I finished washing out my mouth then opened the door.
“I’ll be fine,” I shrugged. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my temple.
“Have you told your mom you aren’t feeling good?” he whispered. I shook my head. He nodded and brought me back to my room. He put his hand on my forehead. “You don’t feel warm,” he said. We laid down and curled up together. I fell back asleep and stayed asleep for a while. I woke up to my mom gently shaking me.
“Do you guys want lunch?” she asked. I nodded. “Are you feeling alright?” she asked. I shook my head. “What’s wrong?” she asked. I sat up carefully.
“I don’t know, I started throwing up yesterday and now I feel nauseas.” I mumbled.
“How many times did you throw up?” she asked, pushing my hair from my face.
“Twice.” I shrugged.
“Do you want to go to the doctor?” she asked.
“Not yet,” I sighed. She nodded.
“Well I’ll make you soup or something,” she said, getting up. Noah slipped an arm around me as my mom walked out. I rolled over to face him.
“I have to pee,” I whispered. He laughed. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. I sighed and went back to my room and laid down. Noah slipped his hand under my top and rubbed my belly gently. I blushed when butterflies stirred in my belly. He smiled and kissed me. There was a light knock at my door so we sat up. “Come in!” I sang. My mom walked in with two bowls of soup and crackers.
“Here ya go,” she smiled. I gladly accepted the warm bowl. I ate it quickly then put it on my nightstand. “Let me know if you need anything else,” she said, grabbing our bowls when we were done. She walked out and I turned to Noah.
“Movie?” he asked. I nodded and smiled. Somehow we ended up choosing The Notebook and I broke out into hysterical crying. It was embarrassing. He pulled me close and kissed my ear. “It’s alright baby, it’s just a movie,” he murmured against my ear. I nodded and slowly pulled away. He gently wiped away my tears then wiped them over his heart. He smiled.
“You’re perfect.” I whispered.
“No, baby, you are.” He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed back hungrily. He laughed and pulled back. He leaned down and moved my hair away from my neck. “You taste good,” he whispered, his lips touching my ear. He blew gently on my neck and I groaned as goose bumps popped up all over my body. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.

The next day we got up early. I was feeling okay and wanted to do something. I got up, took a shower and got dressed then we went to his house so he could do the same. Afterwards we went out to breakfast. We were sitting in his truck afterwards when I suddenly felt sick again. I got out and puked in the bushes. I was incredibly embarrassed and burst into tears. He was at my side immediately, hugging me and handing me a water bottle. I rinsed my mouth out then turned to him.
“I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” I whimpered, wiping my tears away.
“Nothing is wrong with you, baby. You’re just sick. Come on, let’s go to your house.” He said, tucking hair behind my ear. I nodded. He helped me into the truck then shut my door for me. When we got to my house my mom was home for lunch.
“How are you feeling?” she asked, placing her hand on my forehead. “You feel a little warm..” she trailed off.
“Awful. I puked in the parking lot at IHOP,” I said, before breaking down crying. She pulled me close and rubbed my back.
“I’ll call your doctor’s office and see if they can get you in today.” She said softly. I nodded and moved to Noah’s side. He wrapped his arm around me and brought me to my room to lie down. I stared at the ceiling for a minute before looking at him.
“I’m a fucking wreck.” I complained.
“No you’re not.” He smiled, touching my cheek.
“I feel all over the place.” I sighed, rubbing my face. I rolled onto my side and curled up in a ball. He played with my hair and my eyes fluttered shut. I was almost asleep when my mom walked in.
“Okay, so we’re going to go to your doctor now. After your appointment I’m going to drop you off at home then go finish my shift.” She told me. I nodded tiredly and sat up. Noah hugged me and kissed me.
“Love you. Call me when you get home.” He whispered. I nodded.
“Love you too.” I smiled. He walked us out. My mom drove us to my doctor and we went inside. I sat down while she went to sign me in. I was feeling anxious so I pulled my phone out and distracted myself with games. She walked over and smiled. She kissed my temple and hugged me to her side. I smiled and leaned against her. “I love you, mom.” I sighed.
“I love you too, pumpkin pie.” She said. It wasn’t long before I was called back. They took my weight and my height then brought me into a room to get my blood pressure, temperature, and symptoms. The nurse said my blood pressure and temperature were a little high. I told her how I was feeling and she asked a couple of things. She glanced at my mom, and then turned to me.
“Is there any chance you could be pregnant?” she asked. I was a little stunned.
“I-I don’t think so…” I said unsurely.
“Are you sexually active?” she asked. I blushed brightly. My mom knows that Noah and I have had sex, but it was still an embarrassing topic.
“Well…yes.” I said, rubbing my arm. She nodded.
“Alright, let’s move to the room 1.” She said, getting up. I stood up and went with them to the next room. “Your doctor will be in soon.” She smiled, closing the door behind her. I laid down on the bed and stayed quiet. My doctor came in and told me that she wanted me to do a urinalysis once she was done checking everything. I nodded slowly. I sat there numbly while she checked my ears, throat and breathing. She handed me a little cup and I walked to the bathroom. I brought her back the sample and she walked out to do the test. I stared at the wall. I couldn’t bring myself to look at my mom. There was no way I could be pregnant. No way. I couldn’t be pregnant. I couldn’t handle that..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update, it's just that I have finals and shit that I'm trying to get through.
Thanks to everyone who's read this so far! I really wish my subscribers would comment so I could thank them! Enjoy!

Thanks for the comment ♡ :
nothinNNomore

Copyright 2011 ; Hey Miss Lexi