Status: doneeee

Just A Dream

1/1

The blue aura of classroom lights being thrown on the desks, flickering with anyone’s footsteps was causing a raging heading to form. I was counting the seconds until Mr. Ross would turn the retched things off and begin today’s lesson. I place my head in between my hands and stare at the pile of books in front of me; Life of Pi, a teal folder, and an English notebook.

My eyes suddenly being drawn up to see him walking in, walking towards me. The blue resonating off his gymnast shoulders and maroon shirt like it was made to bring out the color. His path didn’t vary and I looked around me too see who could be around me; I faced empty seats and a quiet girl I’ve never heard speak. I was an admirer from a far, never up close.

With a smile he sat in the desk in front of me and leaned in for a kiss.

A kiss.

Frozen in shock I barely kissed back before he pulled away, “Hey, missed you.”

“Yeah,” I paused, “missed you too.” With thoughts racing through my head he’d turned around just as Mr. Ross came in and shut off the lights reliving my headache. Had the lights really caused me such a horrid head pain that I’d forgotten we’d had a thing?

A note flopped onto my desk and I looked at back of his head, his freshly cut hair looked good, dirty blonde with brown roots, natural of course. The maroon shirt he’d gotten for Christmas paired well with the skinny khakis he was wearing. Oh how I loved boy’s in khakis. Smoothing the creases from the note I carefully read what had been written: “You look so cute today, want to come over after school?”

I did a self evaluation;
Hair, in a messy bun
Clothes, old tie-dyed shirt and black yoga pants
Shoes, old moccasins
Make-up, fairly done but didn’t make up for the rest of my appearance

I shook my head, what the hell! Answer the damn note! “Sure, I’d love to. Where do you wanna meet?” and passed it through the hold his arm and elbow made with the desk. Still confused I opened up my note book and started copying the notes. In the corned of my notebook I saw scrawled little hearts with 12.18.10 in the center. What was going on, I kept asking myself.

After intense contemplation, I decided not to think about it, I would just go with the flow. The little note reappeared in field of vision: “I’ll go to your locker at the end of the day.” with a little heart at the end made me smile. How lucky was I?

* * * * *


The end of the day came slowly, as time always does when one watches the clock for six hours.

The beloved bell rand and I ran out of art, “Bye Maddi, I’ll text you about Steve!” I yelled sprinting towards my locker. The three staircases I had to climb were not appreciated. The fake stone steps seemed to never end; the little black and beige pebbles were distracting.

“Hey Marleen,” I said quickly to the hall monitor that supervises my hall and turned to my scarlet locker to put in my combination. 30-12-40 click. A smile spread across my face. I stuffed the books I didn’t need inside, and dug around for my little mirror. I looked the same as I had all day, what had gotten into me? Why did I care?

“Hello,” I was shocked by hands around my waist and a kiss on my neck. Cheesy I know, but that’s really what happened.

“Hi!” I said a little too over excited. He laughed.

“Let’s go.” Hi grabbed my hand while I slammed my locker shut throwing my shoulder bag over my head. We walked hand in hand to his car, this was my dream and I was living it.

Like a gentleman he opened my door for me then ran around to his side. The inside of his navy old school Toyota smelled like him in a unique un-cologne way. The start of his car made me jump. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I’ve just been jumpy all day.” jmpy due to confusion and utter happiness.

“I’ve noticed.” His hand reached over and sat on my knee. Oh wow, the feelings flowing like electric currents through my body. He’s mine, really mine.

* * * * *


“Ooo, lets take a picture.” I giggled and stood in front of his webcam. The white walls behind me were plastered with a few random pictures, one of me, looked odd on the computer screen. Steve took a seat in his swivel chair.

“Come here,” he motioned with his hands for me to sit on his lap and I happily obliged. I wrapped my arms around his lean neck and made a cute face for the camera. 3 – beep – 2 – beep – 1 – beep, and the picture was taken, “Haha, look how cute you are.”

“Look how cute you are,” I leaned in and timidly kissed his lips.

His eyes looked into mine and his kiss back was full of passion, I couldn’t believe my eyes, my feelings. It was like I believed in Santa again. I felt his hands moving up my body. Legs, waist, stomach, chest, neck, face. I was in heaven. He pulled away and smiled turning back to the computer. His Dailybooth came up and he posted the picture we had just taken. “Spending the day with my beautiful girlfriend. I love you babe.”

“You’re too kind.” I smiled and kissed him again. He brought me over to his bed and put me down.

“I really do love you.” His eyes never left mine.

“And I love you.”

“Are you sure?” the questions implied more that the blunt.

With a nod of my head, we were kissing again.

* * * * *


“Hey, Amanda?” I was shocked and looked up. It was Alyanna.

“Oh hey, sorry I have a headache.” Wait what? Didn’t that go away like 6 hours ago? Why is she at Steve’s house?

I looked around; he had never been headed my way. He sat in his seat with ear buds in, his shaggy hair covering his face.

Of course, it was all in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh its okay.
i was hoping itd turn out better

the idea seemed good in my head but idk.
im like dead tired so any grammar/spelling mistakes please let me know
thanks so much