You are at the top of my lungs

Chapter 5: “Cause all of our moves make up for the silence” (Fall out boy ‘All the gin joints in the

There hasn’t passed a single day where I didn’t think of you at some point. You cross my mind almost as much as my own thoughts.

I love the way that we can make impulsive plans, I adore the way you can look at me with a smirk on your face and just continue with whatever you’re doing, I like the way how your always trying to figure me out.
I like your mischievous smile, your messy brown hair, your brown eyes, your red bag of ‘Downfall of Gaia’, your scarf that’s really big in combination with your light rain vest, the sense of humor we both share, your scent, the random funny noises you make, the touch of your fingertips on my bare skin, the way you don’t mind holding hands in public places, the way you explain things, …

But most of all I love the way that all of our moves can make up for the silence.

For example, waking up next to you is one of the most awesome feelings ever.

Getting woken by the sun peering inside. Trying to fall back asleep but can’t help to look if you’re not awake yet.
And then waiting until you open your eyes and give me a little smile, place your hand on my arm so you can pull me closer and great me with a kiss followed by a hug.

Sometimes I wonder if you ever get bored of hugging me. But you have to know that being in your arms is the happiest place I can imagine (it’s even better than Disneyland and god! I adore Disneyland).

And I’m sorry if I glare at you too much: but it’s just that some part of me still can’t believe that you’re, here, with me. I just want to make sure.

I know I’m getting too cheesy and becoming too much of a cliché, so I shall stop here.
I shall stop with an open ending because that’s only normal.

But before you can close this ‘book’, I just want to tell you this:
We’re all a little weird (some of us are weirder than others), life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

-THE (OPEN) END-